Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1650116 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #7920 on: Mar 03, 2017, 03:56 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         Dom.....That is a lot of work, Kudos to you and your workers for a nice job, I'll bring my wife down there, She'll
                 go nuts!
                         Wally......How much snow did you end up with? What see saw weather we've been having!
                         Not much going on here on my hill, the wife is going stir crazy because she hasn't been able to get out. She tried
                 helping clear the table after dinner but being on crutches, well that didn't work out too well! The lakes shore lines are
                 mostly gone. There was suppose to be a fishing tournament on Schroon Lake, a little north of here but that shoreline is
                 gone, but the organizers still say they are having it! :cookoo:
                        I hope everyone has a good Friday either at or at play!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #7921 on: Mar 03, 2017, 04:02 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
 Welcome to the weekend!! 
14* and winds have calmed down to 10-20mph, high of 29 predicted today.
  Dom...wow, the greenhouse pictures are outstanding again, great job!!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:  How many employees are working with you this year getting things ready?
  Capt...best wishes on today's treatment Sir, almost there!!   :clap:   Another Friday...anything in particular picked for the Happy Meal tonight?
  Tom...wonder if the schools have to use up some snow days they didn't get this season? Happy 50th to your son tomorrow! He sounds like a real stand up guy to me.... :thumbsup:
  Wally...shouldn't have any problems leaving ruts moving the boat this weekend!  ;D Looking forward to reports of your trips this season, best of luck to you and Mr.WW.
  H2...great news on your wife, awesome, continued success with her recovery!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...think I'll take the first shot at my co-worker this am with info on the stock market and 401k.. ;D. Also, maybe you can tell your fishing partner Jon great job on the Schroon Lake replies about the tournament...well done!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...did you get all those 45's finished? Sounds like the 8' pieces of PT will work fine. Hope the weather cooperates for you Sir!
  Think I saw Mr.C in the hallway earlier, good morning Steve!

Finally getting some good cold weather again, needed this two weeks ago!! Doubt it will make any of the lakes around my area better, but after reading the Schroon Lake thread in the NY area, apparently the Fish and Game tournament people behind it believe it will.... :cookoo: 
  Didn't see one deer again yesterday my entire ride....maybe this am they'll be out again, not nearly as windy.
  Pretty routine day again yesterday, not much to report....
Cawfee's on...will catch up,to you all this afternoon!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Jeff....see you posted before me. Thinking I'll have to take my wife for a nice long ride one of these days up to see Dom's greenhouse as well.... ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7922 on: Mar 03, 2017, 05:04 AM »
Good Morning IW, Eddie! Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

The last cool day here before we take a turn for the warm. The guessers are saying 60 by Sunday and the following 7 days after will stay the same.

It sounds like a fairly quiet day for everyone, myself included.

Yesterday I cranked out 250 45's. I then took a ride to Cabelas and picked up another 1000 bullets for loading along with a 1000 primers, all of which will most likely be used next winter. I think we are heading to the shack Saturday,` but most of the time will be spent with a chainsaw.

Sorry to hear your Wife is still struggling IW. I sure hope she can get healed and be in shape to take in the warm weather in the weeks to come :thumbsup:

Hope you start seeing the deer again Eddie. It's never to early to start picking out this falls venison ;D

Hope you all have a an Excellent Friday! Stay safe no matter what's on your planner.

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7923 on: Mar 03, 2017, 05:34 AM »
Good Morning ER's wow that is some greenhouse. Hope all healing will continue to heal up. Happy Birthday to the ones who had birthdays recently. Not much happening here; the badgers gave another game away at this rate they might get knocked out of the Big Ten tournament right away and the ncaa tourney. Mr. clean need a little more help for these badgers please. Have a good weekend all.

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7924 on: Mar 03, 2017, 05:52 AM »
Morning all, it's nice to have our power back on.yesterday around 2 am power went out due to lots of trees falling on the power lines in the crazy wind didn't get power back till almost 830 last nite.my neighbors car port not only got blown off its foundation but it tumbled about 50' then came to a rest on its roof.heard we had wins gusts over 60mph. Busy day today have to deliver a load of stone pick up our new mower and chain saw also wife and I pick up our new mattress......can't wait for that.was hoping to maybe fish with the kids this weekend not sure if we will make it out with the wind and ice conditions c what happens sunday looks lie the best day.gotta get rolling have a great day all

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7925 on: Mar 03, 2017, 06:01 AM »
Good Morning everyone,  R.D. those are beautiful greenhouses. 18 degrees here, snow is pretty much gone. Have to go to physical therapy a hr away for a injured shoulder. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7926 on: Mar 03, 2017, 06:33 AM »
Morning all,
14* here this morning.....heading below zero the next two nights  :-\ sure could have appreciated these temps a lot more a couple weeks ago  ::)  I'm sure the red winged blackbirds & killdeer are none too happy right now either  :wacko:
MW....no power makes for a long day when it's cold & windy, hope you didn't suffer any major problems
IW....conditions sound a little iffy for a derby, hope no one gets wet  :o  sorry to hear your wife is still struggling  :-\
Capt...another week down  :thumbsup: enjoy your dinner
Raquette....those plants look great, makes me want to get out & start my garden  ;D
WS...sounds like you kept busy with the reload project, enjoy the day at the shack tomorrow  :)
Have a good day at work or play. Keep warm & be safe!!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7927 on: Mar 03, 2017, 07:45 AM »
We decided to go out to dinner last night. I had made a remark at the grocery store to a woman that she painted like I did as she had paint all over her clothes. She said she had bought a restaurant that had gone bankrupt. She was cleaning it up and remodeling it. When we got there it was jammed full. She has some things to get straightened out but the food was fantastic. I had the best hot beef I have had in years. The restaurant will be busy with just the truck drivers when word gets out as it is on a cross state highway.

I need to call some friends in southern Michigan to see that they are alright. Their town got hit by one of three tornados the other night to hit Michigan in February.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7928 on: Mar 03, 2017, 08:42 AM »
TT.....hope you find your friends to be ok

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7929 on: Mar 03, 2017, 01:56 PM »
Good Afternoon to All

It's going to cold here for the next three days, below freezing at night, just over during the day, then by midweek up to 55-60

Treatment #39 today, 6 to go,  I'll be doing 'happy meals' all week, wife went to Cabo with #1 & husband this a.m., just me & the dog till the 10th, "what's that sound?'', no
     snoring?, yes, I know I'm terrible, but the quiet is to be enjoyed for a week

45 - A bum shoulder is by far the worst, good luck with P.T.

I.W. - Time for a mini Vacation with her to change up the scenery

T.T. - Hope the friends are in good shape - a restaurant with good food sometimes is hard to find, enjoy

M.W. - How did you make out with the oiler?

Mason - The herd must be waiting for the right conditions before posing for the group picture, just to tease you

W.S. - Maybe you will find the racks you are looking for this trip

Stay Warm - Be Safe - Have Fun - Records & Limits, if you get out - Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7930 on: Mar 03, 2017, 02:57 PM »

Good afternoon all
                    Capt........Wow, just 6 more treatments they should fly by, enjoy the quiet time. Isn't this weather crazy! :cookoo:
                    We're getting some snow, I'm sure Wally is getting some too by the looks of the radar!
                    I picked up our new refrigerator, I'm waiting for #2 son to help get it in the house!
                    Have a safe afternoon everyone!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7931 on: Mar 03, 2017, 02:59 PM »
Oh yeah IW....had complete whiteout conditions a little while ago  :o :o

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7932 on: Mar 03, 2017, 03:53 PM »
Stay safe WW sounds rough  :%$#!:

Good luck wrestling your refrigerator into place IW :thumbsup:

WS

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7933 on: Mar 03, 2017, 04:56 PM »
Plan on taking the ride south Sunday, hope we have our limit, before the 18-30mph breeze kicks in.

Mrs says why don't you go turn over the garden  ??? ???, You need glasses, its still covered with snow  :whistle:
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7934 on: Mar 03, 2017, 05:25 PM »
Oh yeah IW....had complete whiteout conditions a little while ago  :o :o
             We did too just when my sons came to help me get our new refrigerator in the house! There is about 1.5 on the ground!

IW

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7935 on: Mar 04, 2017, 03:29 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 4 below zero here on my hill, could we have ice again? It is suppose to warm up again on Monday,
                  what crazy weather! Last night as we got in to bed my wife heard a noise, it was the town plowing our road! :cookoo:
                        Capt......I'm glad to hear that your treatments aren't causing any real harsh side effects. :flex:
                        Wally......You must have gotten more snow than we did.  ???
                        WS........Good luck with the reloading, I guess you and the girls can fire off a lot of rounds! Good luck
                  shed hunting at "The Shack". Don't cut all the trees up there! lol :woot:
                        Not much else going on, our part time neighbors are up and we are suppose to get together tonight, I
                  don't know if they are coming here or we are going to try to get my wife out. Yesterday when I picked up
                  my new refrigerator they laid it down so we have to wait 24 hours before plugging it in. So right now I have
                  the old one is still in place and the new one in the middle of my kitchen, 24 hours will be around 5 pm. Then
                  I'll plug it in and wait till it gets up to temp before putting food in! Then I have to get the old one down to my
                  basement!
                        I hope everyone has a great Saturday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7936 on: Mar 04, 2017, 04:04 AM »
Mornin folks! Cold here this AM -9 town plow truck just went by my house too. Boy I can't belive what I was reading in the new York section schroon lake surrounding ponds thread about the schroon lake derby what the heck are those officials thinking....well I know what there thinking $$$$$$ from the sounds of it. Not much going on today other than picking up 30 baby chics leg horns and barred rock chics,the barred rock chickens look really cool my wife and daughter been wanting that breed for a while now,they are kind of black and white zebra stripes neat looking birds.

Capt only 6 treatments left hope all goes well for ya. I ended up buying a differ type of washer fluid pump for the oiler hooked it up and it kinda works I think my inlet hose is to small diameter,(I used the hose that came with the pump) I really don't have any wood orders now so I will tweeking it some when it gets warmer

Dom the green house looks great u have been busy for sure. good luck if u get out on the river. At this point im chomping at the bit for open water warm temps and green grass

IFF ur last post made me lol sounds like something my wife would say.hope u get limits before the wind blows u off the lake.

TT hope ur friends are ok,also wish the restaurant brst of luck.

WW this is crazy the roller-coaster ride temps we have,saw a few robins yesterday I'm sure there just as ticked as the redwing back birds and the killdeer with these temps.

I know I missed a bunch of u sorry!! Hope every 1 has a great day stay safe and stay warm

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7937 on: Mar 04, 2017, 04:09 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, MW, Morning Everyone,
 2* and winds still blowing out of the NNW 5-15 this am, high of 15 expected today. We got about an inch or so of snow yesterday/last night, some pretty slick spots on the way home from work.
 Jeff...hope the new fridge serves you well, glad the boys were able to help you get it inside. Crossing fingers we don't hear many bad reports today up on Schroon.
  Marv...sounds like the reloader is getting a serious workout! Hope you have a good day up to the shack today.
  Bud...good luck with tomorrows trip! Where are you fishing at tomorrow?
  Capt...how's that peace and quiet treating you? Congratulations on treatment #36 Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...ditto Wally's reply, hope your friends are safe and well from the tornado!
  MW...glad to hear you got your power back on, that's always a PITA losing it. Ours flickered a few times, but we never lost it. Good luck with the new equipment and fishing if you get out this weekend. Good luck with all the yardbirds as well... :thumbsup:

Got a good text from my son Mike yesterday morning, he completed his end of the lock job up on the St. Lawrence Seaway and is now back home. He may be working up your way again soon Jeff, something is going to start in the Warrensburg area.
 Another birthday to add to the list...my wife turns 57 tomorrow. Planning a big brunch for her, it will be nice as the whole family will be here to celebrate it with my son back in town.
  Not much on the agenda, cleaning out the garage and getting ready for Spring!   ;D
Cawfee's on...

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7938 on: Mar 04, 2017, 05:48 AM »
Good morning everyone, it's 7° here and suppose to reach 19° today. We got a snow dusting last night. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7939 on: Mar 04, 2017, 06:09 AM »
Good Morning IW, MW, Eddie! Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

Just a quick Hello before heading north. I am not sure if we are staying overnight or not, I guess it depends if I get everything accomplished that I want. First off will be clearing the roads out there as a couple of bigger trees are preventing us from driving out. Then there is some drainage issues by a culvert I put in last fall. I just need to do a little digging. Then there are a couple of white pines that that I am going to knock down and cut up for kindling, some of which will eventually get hauled home. When all is done then the girls can start shooting lol.

Sounds like a good selection of chickens MW :thumbsup: Years ago we used to raise chickens for eating but for the life of me I can't remember the breed. ???

Hope the refrigerator works out well IW :thumbsup: I bet your wife is looking forward to any kind of a get together. It has to be hard just staying in and waiting for things to heal :%$#!:

Good luck with the garage cleaning Eddie! Remember don't put anything in an attic, you will thank me in 20 years when you have to take it back down to throw it away ;)2 The brunch sounds like a great time. Make sure and wish the wife Happy Birthday for me :clap: :clap: My wife turns 52 on Monday, I better pick up a card today, the last couple of months have been dicey enough without blundering that one :woot:

Like MW said, "I know I missed a bunch of u sorry!!" But I have to get going.

I hope you all have an Excellent Saturday, Good luck if you are still sneaking out on the ice, but most importantly. stay safe!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7940 on: Mar 04, 2017, 06:16 AM »
Morning all,
8* and STILL snowing  >:(  The American Heart Assoc run/walk is this morning  :o  They used to hold it on Valentine's Day weekend but moved it to the first weekend in March because of the unpredictable weather in February, guess that isn't working out as planned  ::)
Eddie.....happy birthday wishes to your wife, enjoy the family time tomorrow
IW....good luck getting the fridges moved/set up  :)  getting your wife out for dinner sounds like a great idea, help with the cabin fever  ;)
WS....when the weather turns nasty I try to just lay low & let it play itself out, one of the MANY benefits to being retired  ;D good idea on the card  :clap: MR WW's birthday was Thursday, my son's is the 20th, guess March is a big month for babies  :woot: have fun at the shack
IFF....I keep looking at my garden too, can't wait to get the ground turned over but it will have to wait a bit longer now with these near zero temps  >:(  good luck on the lake, hope you get a limit before the winds fire up  @)
MW....been reading the Schroon thread too, some  :cookoo: stuff for sure, hope no one ends up taking a swim or worse  :-\
Have a good day whatever you're up to. Stay warm & be safe.

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7941 on: Mar 04, 2017, 06:20 AM »
Good Morning ER's 47* heading to 67 today, Will be fishing Pueblo Reservoir Eddie, B-day wishes to the Mrs.  Last regular season big 12 game today for the Jayhawks.  March Madness is about to get in full swing in the NCAA.  See; the boys of summer are doing there thing with the pre-season schedules.

Sounds like the roller coaster is making its way on to the Atlantic.  Good day to all.
Bud

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7942 on: Mar 04, 2017, 07:27 AM »
Hello all, MW i used to have Barred Rocks years ago. Great Fryers and great brown eggs. Although i ended up switching to White Rocks. Easier on the pin feathers. Just watch out for the Roosters if you keep them past 13 weeks. Mine tended to get mean. The hens were easy going. Just a dusting of snow here on the ground this morning 26 degrees. Whopper is right about storing stuff in the garage attic. IW it will take time with your better half's knee. Believe me. Ordered some Burpee Sunny Boy tomato seeds the other day as when i went through my seed bag, i found out i was out of them and no one around here carry's them. My youngest really likes them so do i. Capt days are getting short on your treatments. Best wishes. Hunts chin up with all you and your wife are going through. Wally good luck with the boat moving. Tom sounds like you raised your son right! Raquett you are one busy guy. Mason just think if it was hunting season. Those deer you saw would become invisible Like they seem to have on your past trips to photo them. As for us all gear is ready. Once my better half gets home today i will load the SUV and wait for her Nephew to get here. Have a decent meal, get some sleep. Then on the road to Baudette. Will pull out of here around 3 a.m. Have had some decent reports on Walleye and Sauger up there. We will see. Will be nice getting back out on the ice for the final time this year. I hate short Ice fishing seasons. I used to fish a lot in the summer. But the older i get, i seem to find ways not to go back out into the heat. Sweating all day working makes me just want to have cold beer and sit in the AC. Well everyone have a great day doing what ever it is that you are doing. Charlie.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7943 on: Mar 04, 2017, 07:44 AM »
6* here. -12 at Pellston up toward the bridge. Hell Michigan does not have an airport so I do not know if Hell Froze over last night. I get the temperatures off of an aviation forecast site.

I did not get an answer at my friends. Left a message so I am waiting for a call back. With the answering machine working that have power.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7944 on: Mar 04, 2017, 07:59 AM »
AAARRGGHH  :wacko: Plow/sander just went by  >:( >:( 
TT.....hope you get a return call soon and all is well on the other end  ;)
UFC....have a safe journey and a great time  :thumbsup: best of luck on landing a big one  :icefish:

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7945 on: Mar 04, 2017, 08:22 AM »
Good Morning, Peoples

Yup, it's cold out, about 25* right now, supposed to get to right near 32 for the high, sunny out no breeze at present

Happy Birthday to members and family members that have one coming up

Sent my '92 F250 pickup to charity yesterday, was a good running truck, even thought a diesel, it still ate fuel like crazy, now have to cleanup the spot where it was parked
     so the township doesn't have a poopfit about unkept property, idiots - Slept straight thru last night, feels good too, maybe she stay in Cabo for an extra week?, Dog goes
     to the groomer today for her monthly bath, nails clipped, 'beauty treatment', spoiled rotten pooch that she is - Time to get at it, more later

Stay Warm - Be Safe - Have Fun - Records & Limits - Get Well Soon - Happy Birthday

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #7946 on: Mar 04, 2017, 09:50 AM »
Just at the library checking my email and have a quick update on my internet situation. Now scheduled for install on the 13th. Was supposed to do it on the 3rd, but had to work. Once I'm back online, I've got a bunch of catching up to do!! My wife needs to have both knees done!! The first one is on the 27th of April! This could be a long summer!!! ::)There was NO ice safe enough for ice fishing again this year!! I hope everyone else got out at least a couple of times at least!! I'll check back in some time later.
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7947 on: Mar 04, 2017, 10:12 AM »
OS, hope your new Internet hookup goes as planed .  Ouch on the knees, Not something to look forward too, I had to have ankles worked on and know what over a year of being off my feet and still not fully recovered in 7 years.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7948 on: Mar 04, 2017, 02:21 PM »
Good afternoon everyone 28 outside currently had a brief period of snow yesterday evening no real accumulation.
Icefisher-45 welcome back to the thread may you have a quick recovery for the shoulder.
OldSailor happy to read your getting back internet service. All the best with wife's knee operations.
Ufcreel have a safe a great trip. Looking forward to report on your return.
Hunts2long may your wife continue to receive good reports health wise.
Ice Wanderer enjoy the new frig. , hope your wife can get out and around your area soon.
Racquettedacker thank you for the photos . You are one busy man and have Easter approaching fast.
Eddie good to read your son Mike is back working after his snow mobile accident. I agree with others comments about garage cleaning I have a lot of stuff to remove from my house. May everyone have a good time at the wife's B-day party'
Whopper Stopper may you get all the chores done at your shack. Early B-day wishes for your wife.
Wallyworld guessing you boat will not get moved this weekend. I agree a lot of March babies. Early B-day wishes for your son.
Mr.Turkey may you receive good news from your friends . Have a great time a the Surprise 50 TH  B-day party for your son . Hope the new restaurant has a long life.
Capt.Jim sounds like all is going well and your enjoying the quite time with the wife away on trip. What are the plans for replacing donated truck or do you already have a new vehicle.
IFF have a good fishing trip ditto others comments may you have a limit before winds get to strong.
Mealworm glad your power is back. Have fun with the baby chicks. Do you have a plan to keep them warm if the electric power should go out again.

Also saying a prayer there is no sad news from the Schroon Lake tournament.  Have a safe and good rest of this Saturday everyone.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7949 on: Mar 05, 2017, 03:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
 Sitting at 0* this am with a -14* wind chill as I type, high may reach 30 today...some of the coldest weather of the season has finally arrived here these last couple of days...what a crazy year!
  UFC...hope you have a safe journey and an epic fishing trip with the family!! :thumbsup:
  Mike...best wishes to your wife on her knee surgery, man that stinks both knees have to be done! Looking forward to your return Sir!
  Steve...think you may have confused Mike with my son Steve who got in the sled accident...it's all good! Haven't seen any bad reports on the Schroon Lake tournament yet...prayers answered.  :thumbsup:
  Capt...glad to hear you got some snooze time in, won't go any further than that ... ;D. Nice job on donating the truck to charity, that's awesome!
  Tom...didn't realize there was a Hell Michigan...always learning something here on the 9:45! Hope you heard something positive from your friends last evening.
  Bud...good luck today on the reservoir! Hope you land on some nice ones!
  Wally...how was the turnout yesterday for the AHA run/walk? What a bitter cold day...but people are resilient when it comes to things like that....hope they had a good crowd.
  Marv...hope you and the ladies enjoyed your day at the shack and got some things accomplished. Find any sheds at all?

Thank you all for the Mrs. Birthday wishes! The kids are all expected around 10:30-11 so I'm just about ready to start making some chicken parm and meatballs with a big pot of sauce for subs later on.
  Got a good jump on my garage, but being unheated, reached my limit and called it good enough early. Have plenty of room to get my Jon boat in there now to do some repairs and a new paint job soon as the weather breaks again.
  Well....got to get motivated....cawfee's on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.