Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1648335 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #7830 on: Feb 23, 2017, 05:08 PM »
WTG Ms WW, nice dinner for two.  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: Was taking an afternoon nap and now see, Winter weather has moved in light snow and wind, looks like a blizzard outside.  So far only collecting on the grass, sounds like neighbors north (Cheyenne) are getting a good dose of snow, some schools closed early, and no afternoon buses ?   ::)  Oh well, good fireplace weather, and a coffee with Baileys  ;D
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7831 on: Feb 23, 2017, 06:20 PM »
Good Job WW excellent walleye and perch yummy

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7832 on: Feb 24, 2017, 03:07 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Pretty quiet here this morning. The snow storm they had us preparing for all week went south. We may get an inch before everything is done which is just fine by me, better than the 16" they were calling for earlier :thumbsup:

Looks like the computer is having some hiccups this morning, not much to show for 45 minutes of typing :cookoo:

Hope you all have an excellent Friday! Stay safe no matter what's on the planner.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #7833 on: Feb 24, 2017, 03:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
47* and light winds this am, high of 66 coming today....set a new record high with that same temperature here yesterday.
Welcome to  Friday, actually the last one for this February...seems the season flew by this year. Think I saw Mr.C and Whopper in the hall, good morning fella's!
  Wally...great job on the Walters and perch again..beautiful pictures!! That was a nice way to end the season, especially the catch and release...nice!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud...that Colorado weather sure has been a roller coaster ride this year. The boat sounds like its going to get a workout soon...with 4 sonars, doubt the Walters stand a chance of hiding...best of luck!
  OG...you're way overdue on a good bite, that skunk won't be around much longer. Maybe today is the day?
  Marv...thanks for the reply about the restrictions, assumed it was for the frost. Any plans on heading back up to the shack this weekend?
  Jeff...glad you got another trip in with the boys and MW's family, good stuff! That's too bad the bite was off, hopefully you get another trip in with better results. Congrats to Jon on hitting a few more salmon, isn't that the way it goes when you can't make a trip?  ;D Good luck today if you're heading out, be safe, just read about someone falling in at Harris yesterday.
  MW...did you make a last trip for the crappy's? Hope the equipment purchase went well and works out for you. Guess I'm kind of looking forward to the better weather now also, it's been a pretty lousy season for me also.
  Steve...sorry to read you didn't get out and test out that auger....with a little luck, next season will be more rewarding with better conditions.
  Capt...best wishes on today's treatment....what's on the menu this evening?

Our hammering job went well yesterday. Everybody brought their " A" game it seems and we knocked the crap out of it in record time...all cleaned up and barricades down before the masses arrived.
  Took advantage of the early quit time and gathered up my gear when I got home to see if I could get a shot out on a local lake. Was very surprised when I got there to not see the shorelines open, so I spudded my way out to 25'-30' depth and set some jawjackers up, and began jigging. One rod popped, caught another pickerel about 3' under the ice. Couldn't find the perch jigging, so around 5:00 I moved into the shallower water looking for some crappies....they're still swimming too.
  Must say, I don't recall ice fishing on a 66* day before....had one beer to celebrate it and raised a salute to the Eagle watching my every move looking for a free meal....I left him some minnows... ;D
  Not sure if my season is over yet, but I'm happy to have gotten a few times anyway.
  Cawfee's on...facials begin at 7 today!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7834 on: Feb 24, 2017, 05:10 AM »
Good morning Whopper Stopper,Eddie and early risers. I think my area of NY. set some new High temperature records yesterday also ,hope the warm weather does not cause the apple trees to bud and bloom early. I've seen crop damage a couple times due to warm weather and then a hard frost killing the flower blossoms. If we get the forecasted thunder storm tomorrow night lakes in my area should be done for this ice fishing season.
Wallyworld congratulations one catching two nice walleyes. I see you mad use of your Stryker Ice bibs.
Ice Wanderer to answer your question I did not get an ice fishing trip in this season. already planning to take a weeks vacation time next January or February and head up your way to due some fishing. Sorry your last trip did not produce many crappies or walleye. I'm sure it was a fun family outing in spite of the poor fishing.
Whopper Stopper glad the storm stayed south of your area that much snow would have added a unneeded problem with trying to due any of your side jobs.
Eddie good to hear your practicing ice fishing safety to many reports of fishermen and snowmobilers going through the ice this season. If this weather sticks around you will be back working with the grey stuff soon completing any unfinished sidewalks ands staircases.
Capt. Jim have a good treatment session today. Enjoy your special meal of the week. Have you given thought to how you will celebrate after the final session?
IFF sound like your boat is ready for the coming season. hope you did not receive to much snow from this last storm.
A good Friday to everyone. Remember your safety equipment if attempting one last ice fishing trip.
Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7835 on: Feb 24, 2017, 06:13 AM »
Morning all,

Happy Friday!! Record high temps here yesterday also & near record highs for today being forecast  :-\  Looks like a cool down in store next week, but find it hard to believe it will make any difference as far as the ice goes. Think all the repeated freezing & thawing has taken it's toll this year. Guess we were lucky to get a few outings in. Time to start thinking boats & bikes  ;)
Eddie....glad to hear you made it out for little while, beauty of a day to be on the ice regardless of the bite  @)
MrC....good idea to plan some vacation time so the season doesn't fly by on you again  :)  work can really get in the way of the fun stuff in life  ;D
WS....16" of snow  :o ugh......sure glad to hear that isn't going to happen  :clap:
IW/MW....can't beat family time on the ice  :thumbsup: 
Capt....another week done  :clap: maybe some ribs on the grill for your "happy meal"
Thanks for all the  :thumbsup: on the fish....sure was a good day, guess the fishing Gods were feeling generous   :angel ;)2 
Have a good day and a great weekend. If you're heading out on the ice please please be careful. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7836 on: Feb 24, 2017, 06:17 AM »
Good Morning ER's see I have about 4" of light snow that has collected on the deck, 29* and still some light snow falling.
Sounds like your area Marv dodged the bullet.  :thumbsup: finish my morning coffee, and will get the bibs on, arm myself with the leaf blower, and get the deck cleared off, then on to a zip around the cul-du-sak with the Ariens

Think I see Jeff making the rounds, Make the best of the day all, stay safe
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7837 on: Feb 24, 2017, 06:18 AM »

Good morning WS, Eddie, Steve, ER's,
                            Steve........I'm sorry that you didn't get a chance to use your Ion auger, I love mine!
                            Eddie.........I'm glad you guys knocked out the demo job in record time. I bet it felt good to be out
                     in the 60* temps on the ice, I bet you were in a "T" shirt!
                            Marv.........It's a good thing that storm went south of you, I see on the news that it was a doozy!
                            Well last night MW, his wife, my #2 son and I went to our Crappy lake, after getting set up MW and
                    his wife started getting some nice slabs, just to make us jealous he threw them out of his hub! lol Then I started
                    getting some. MW and his wife had 7 poles in the water, #2 had 4 poles in and I has only 2. MW and his wife left
                    around 10:30 and had a nice pile of 24, #2 and I stayed and fished till 12:15, I ended up with 17 nice fish and #2
                    had 19! There was 18" of good ice if the shoreline hold up through this warm spell and it gets cold again, we should
                    get in another trip!

2 nice ones

My catch!

I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out on some ice!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7838 on: Feb 24, 2017, 06:25 AM »
Nice job IW  :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7839 on: Feb 24, 2017, 08:00 AM »
Woke up in the middle of the night to a late winter thunder storm. Another bunch headed this way but the heaviest is headed to the southern part of the state. Might get some nasty snow and sleet tomorrow when we need to travel to the bosses grandsons 17th birthday party.

You people and your fish catching makes me jealous. I have not caught a bunch of Specks in a long time. Just showed my old school on what every one calls crappie now.

I was approached by a guy I have had a few disagreements with of over the years when I was on the ice a couple weeks ago. He threatened to call the cops as I actually do not have rights to fish the lake since the wife and I are not actually married and my name is not on the deed. We have been together over 13 years. In the development for 6+ years but the rules are so out dated it is ridiculous. I have done more work for the assn than 99% of the members, him included. The wife/boss got that solved when she went to her lawyer on another matter this week. He will not know when I fish out of the toon come spring and fish near his house. Let him call the cops.

EDIT  Just as I posted this another round of thunder hit.

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7840 on: Feb 24, 2017, 08:04 AM »
Now those are some nice Crappie!
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7841 on: Feb 24, 2017, 08:16 AM »
Now those are some nice Crappie!
               Thanks!
              When we first started fishing this spot we had to measure the fish to make sure they were legal but the last 2 years
              we haven't had to! Everyone was a keeper!

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7842 on: Feb 24, 2017, 11:30 AM »
Id be grinning too Jeff, nice slabs. Just came in from clearing the walks and drives, sat down to catch up on  the posts, look up and its snowing again. ::)  Guessers had it cleared out 1.5 hrs ago  ;)
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7843 on: Feb 24, 2017, 03:41 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone,
 Jeff...those are the trips that we all live for, awesome!! Congratulations to all 3 generations on the ice... :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:  I'll add this one to, it fits the story... :icefish:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7844 on: Feb 25, 2017, 02:50 AM »
Good morning early risers. Another day of record setting temperature here Friday's high was close to 75 degrees. I was out doing some shopping in the afternoon had a light fleece jacket with me even that was to warm in the car actually ran the air conditioning for awhile to cool myself . Also few folks out riding their motorcycles. The one lake and and couple small ponds I passed while driving were open water.
Ice Wanderer congratulations to you.Mealworm,Mrs.Mealworm  and son #2 on the crappies . Hope we do get a cold spell so folks up in your part of NYS can get in another trip or two.
IFF glad the snow you received was easy to clean up and not wet and heavy.
Mr.Turkey yourrain is supposed to be in my area this afternoon/evening. Sorry to hear you have someone questioning your lake access right especially with all that your wife and you do for the lake association.
Capt.Jim hope you enjoyed your special weekly meal. Did the thermometer get close to or above 80 down there in South New Jersey?
UFCreel hope all is well with you.

I will check back later to read everyone's posts Have a good day folks. Best to all fishing be safe out there on the ice.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7845 on: Feb 25, 2017, 03:31 AM »
Good Morning mr.clean! Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

You are the first that I heard air conditioner from mr.clean. I know what you mean though, when the temps get into the 70's cars heat up pretty good inside. Even with the temps in the 30's our motorcyclists have been well represented also, seems cold to me I guess.

Excellent fish IW and MW :thumbsup: I hope you all get a chance to get out at least once or twice more :icefish:

How is your wife doing IW ?

Are you going to get out anymore Eddie? Hope you have an excellent weekend Sir! :thumbsup: Give the dogs a treat for me!

Another week in the books Capt! :clap:

I am buying lumber for my trailer today. It's the last day of Menard's 11% off sale so I figured I better get buying. I also have 2 side jobs I am going to try and knock off today and tomorrow. With the fishing being about done, I am looking forward to a few warmer days to get caught up on jobs that I have picked up over the last week.

Good luck if venturing out on the ice :clap: Stay safe everyone!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7846 on: Feb 25, 2017, 04:18 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Marv, Morning Everyone,
  53* with winds out of the SSE blowing about 10mph, high of 60 today with about an inch of rain expected this afternoon.
   Marv...hope the build goes well and good luck with side jobs today and tomorrow...that time of year coming up again for me also. Hoping to get another trip in this am if the shorelines held up.
  Jeff...for some reason I thought MW's children were on that crappie trip also, my bad..congratulations to you and the boys and Mrs.MW, great night out!  Thursday afternoon's trip I had the sweatshirt on with the arms pulled up to my elbows, almost went down to the "T" shirt!   ;D. Good luck today if you're ice bound.
  Bud...hope the snow stopped falling by now, we got your 70* weather yesterday....
  Steve...it reached 69 here on the Hill yesterday, low 70's in the Albany area. Must admit, it was nice seeing all the people out walking about enjoying the sun at lunch yesterday. If it never went above 70 I'd be happy. Lots of motorcycles on the roads the last couple of days.
  Tom...hope you have a safe trip and Happy 17th  to your grandson! Sounds like the paper work is in order for the Association grumps, best wishes on a problem free season.
  Wally...agree about the ice conditions and cooler weather coming, doubtful it will amount to any good ice making, but the way this season has gone....guessing anything is possible?    ;D
  Capt...hope last evenings " Happy Meal " hit the spot!

Going to try a small shallow lake this am in the highest elevation of my county, it sits at about 2,000 above sea level. I'm not really fond of it, but it can produce some decent perch and crappies, always the first to freeze and one of the last to thaw. Only about 5-6' deep, so that's one plus with the recent weather conditions, see what happens.
  The Mrs. made spaghetti last night, and I see there is leftovers....spaghetti eggs coming up!
  Cawfee's on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7847 on: Feb 25, 2017, 05:03 AM »

Good morning Steve, Marv, Eddie, ER's,
                                These warm temps sure have put a damper on the ice fishing. I heard a guy went trough on Lake George
                       either Thursday or Friday, where he was has not been safe at all this year, I hope he's OK!
                                 Wow Steve.......Air conditioning so soon, it's too bad your lakes are open! My wife is making some progress,
                       she is getting frustrated, because it's so nice out and she can't do anything!
                                 Eddie........Good luck if you can get on your favorite pond!
                                 Marv........I hope your trailer build goes well and your tree work has no problems!
                                 The lake that we got the Crappie on has a spot that doesn't get much sun so the access to it last a while.
                       If the weather changes and get cold again we could fish it for quite a while. I once caught a 16.5" Crappie there!
                       I should had it mounted!
                                I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out doing or trying to do what we do, ice fish!

IW

I

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7848 on: Feb 25, 2017, 07:04 AM »
Morning every 1, Not much going on today wife is going over to spend some time with IW wife and give her a hand with a few chores.yesterday wife and I went to the Power equipment shop to pay for our new zero turn mower and a few other tools,pick them up next fri.
Was nice to get out fishing with out the kids for a trip and we r planning an overnight camp out on this same spot for next weekend again without the kids.also to correct IW wife and I were sharing 5 rods and we ended up with 28 crappie

Eddie I do enjoy getting the kids out but once and a while nice to get some time with out the kiddos.good luck today hope u get a limit of perch and crappie

WS good luck with the build and side jobs today

WW looks like u had a decent trip for ur last trip out

Clean I couldn't belive the temp difference between my house never got above 45 and saratoga whete it was 67 just 25 miles away,we also ran the a/c for a short bit

TT sorry u have to deal with the tool bag about lake access it seems people should just mind there own bussiness

Capt how was ur Friday meal hope it was amazing,treatments winding down quikly.how did the fence repair job go

IFF crazy weather u have out there,it's gotta be frustrating for sure.heavy rain here today expecting some severe flooding then by next weekend winter returns cold and snow

Well folks hope u all have a great day

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7849 on: Feb 25, 2017, 08:58 AM »
Hello all. Seems everyone is doing okay as it should be. Some nice fish pictures posted. I am hoping my oldest will figure out how to post a picture or two on here as i have given up trying. Have been doing some small jobs finishing doors and side lights for one of my clients. They are done now. Just got a lot more work in Michigan. Hope i can find someone to go with me. Makes the jobs go faster. Plus i sort of like a little company once in awhile. Ava our Rottweiler will be 7 months old on the 28th. She weighs 68 pounds already. My better half started her in obedience class last Monday. The trainer was quite impressed with how well she does. Sit, stay, and down. I have been working with her a lot. As i always do all the training. My wife wanted to take the classes with Ava  and i was all for it. Seems they both had a grand time. My wife and oldest daughter drove down to Indianapolis on Thursday to see Fluffy- Gabriel Iglesias. They had a wonderful time. My youngest is up in the Dells at a water park with her friend and her family. So i have time to get things like new line on my walleye poles for up in Lake of the Woods.We leave the 5th at o dark thirty. Put Thill bobbers on our dead stick rods. Wash our sleeping bags and make a list of what to bring and eat. Bought a portable charger to charge the Vexilars and phones etc give the truck a jump if needed.. Got that charging now. Have a litter of 6 Red New Zealand Rabbits that need to be weaned this next week. Gave a processed rabbit to one of my wife's coworkers at the jail last week. She cooked it up and said it was the best rabbit she has had in a very long time. The best part is her family didn't have to pick out shot. Hopefully the good review will convince my wife and youngest daughter to at least try it. Last one i cooked up was very good but only my oldest and i ate it. I grew up eating rabbit. As my folks raised them and traded them with a butcher in Chicago for other meat. Only requirement was that heads had to be left on. As in that neighborhood there were a lot of Europeans that immigrated here after WW-2 and they didn't like eating cat anymore. That is all for now. Everyone have a great day. Charlie.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #7850 on: Feb 25, 2017, 01:42 PM »
Hi to all the ER's!! Managed to make it to the library to check my emails and try to catch up to the goings on here. I've got a bunch of reading to do, plus need do some emailing! It was 75 yesterday and snow flurries today!!  :o CRAZY!! Everyone take care and I'll check in when I can!! Needless to say, I don't care for this situation after having been on the site daily for years!!! ::)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7851 on: Feb 25, 2017, 03:10 PM »
Libraries can be addictive too OS  ;D
Bud

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #7852 on: Feb 25, 2017, 03:20 PM »
Libraries can be addictive too OS  ;D
And they can be a PITA also!! Can't drink my coffee in here!!!!! >:(
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7853 on: Feb 25, 2017, 04:18 PM »
That's why coffee drop were invented
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7854 on: Feb 26, 2017, 03:55 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         What crazy weather we're having, yesterday it was 64* and last night at 8 pm it was snowing almost
               a white out, we got an inch! :wacko:
                        OS........It's good to see that you can get on once in a while. Have you investigated an Amazon FireStick,
               you can get internet and TV for a third of the price of cable or satellite TV?
                        Yesterday I looked for a new refrigerator, I went to a few places took pictures of the ones I liked then went
               home to discuss with my wife, we picked out a nice one at Home Depot. It is a double door stainless unit with the
               freezer on the bottom and a drawer in the middle. It was on sale 30% off then I got my "VA" discount. It should be
               here on Friday. I have a problem with stores today, they don't carry an inventory of appliances anymore, unless you
               are buying something for a new house, you generally need the item now. My refrig. is on the fritz, it works  but it has
               a water problem, where water drips down from the freezer. I know how to fix it and I did it a few weeks ago but it is
               happening more often.
                        I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out fishing and it could be open water or ice depending
               where you live! ::)

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7855 on: Feb 26, 2017, 05:01 AM »
Good morning IW, Bummer on the Frig Jeff, good you got the discounts, those things are getting expensive.  Might have to see about getting another ice dispensing tray, had ice catch and bound up, looks like a piece of the auger broke.  Would have though it would have been noticed before now, don't remember seeing any pieces come out.  Every now and then the water line freezes, and have to leave the door open a while for it to thaw.

See I have 17* this morning, might not have the ramp open March 1st if this keeps up, snow in the forecast last day of February, and high of 21*  :cookoo:

I'll leave the coffee on, Eddie might check in shortly thought I see him in the hall  :unsure:
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7856 on: Feb 26, 2017, 06:06 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Bud, Morning Everyone,
  This will be 2nd post, lost the first one...gremlins or Kremlin?  :whistle:
  Looks like that Colorado weather has arrived here in NY Bud... ;D.  Windy and 27* this am, high of 33 today.        Rain turned to snow here as well last evening as the temps. dropped, not much more than a coating on the ground now.
 Swung by my local lake yesterday to see what kind of shape it was in, shorelines were shot. Waders could probably get you on, but that wasn't in the cards for me, lol. Went to the small shallow lake at higher elevation and found it was still ok on one end, opening up on the other from a feeder stream that was running hard. There was about 10" of decent ice and 3"  of white, lots of air bubbles and it was getting soft.
  Drilled 10 holes and fished until about 3:00, rains were expected to hit here around 3:30. The bite was lousy but I did catch a few perch, 4 keepers and one largemouth bass about 2 1/2 lbs...too bad bass is not open here in the winter months. The Mrs. was worried about me going alone, so I called her quick about every 45 min.'s to keep her updated...that comforted us both as it was pretty secluded area.
  Believe yesterday's trip was probably my last outing...no regrets other than being limited to fishing weekends or partial weekends...honestly, feel fortunate to have gotten that time in as many never had the opportunity this season. With a little luck, next season will be a good old fashioned winter.

Mike...glad to see you pop in, hope all is well and you can get back on daily soon!
  Jeff...the new frige  sounds real nice, one less headache to deal with. Good luck today if you're fishing!
  UFC...wow, Ava is growing up quick! Best wishes on a safe trip and great fishing on LOW, looking forward to your report! I'm in the same boat as you with the picture posting...maybe at some point it will get easier for some of us less knowledgable on the computers.
  MW..understand 100% about having some time to yourselves,  :thumbsup: That's really something special having a partner who enjoys the outdoors like you do....that's awesome!

My fishing partner called me yesterday and told me he bought tickets for a concert this evening. So, tonight at 8pm, I'll be kicking back in a comfortable chair listening to that Little band from Texas....ZZ Top!!  As luck would have it, they just opened a new casino not far from the theater where the concert is, so planning on seeing that first before putting on my " Cheap Sunglasses ".  ;D
  Cawfee's on...

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7857 on: Feb 26, 2017, 06:27 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie....good job keeping in touch with the wife while on the ice   :thumbsup: enjoy the concert  @) & hope you hit it big at the casino  ;D
WS...hope the side job was trouble free  ;)
OS...good to see you again sir, hope all is well  :)
IW....good luck if you're fishing today. never could bring myself to do the plank thing  :o
UFC...have a great trip, good luck !!
IFF.....your roller coaster has arrived in my neighborhood too, 70+ yesterday morning....24 now & snowing sideways :%$#!: :cookoo:

Hope everyone has a quiet Sunday, enjoy doing whatever you have planned. Stay safe.

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7858 on: Feb 26, 2017, 07:52 AM »
Morning IW ,WW,Eddie. Not much to talk about.yesterday didn't do much played outside with the kids for a bit then we had my sister in law and her boyfriend over for supper.today another lazy day may watch the Daytona 500 or some of it anyway also have to do some work on the firewood machine.
Hope every 1 has a great day

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7859 on: Feb 26, 2017, 07:57 AM »
Eddie I feel for you and the lost post. It has happened to me many times.

Your talking about going to the concert brought me a chuckle. A Native American friend had posted picture on FB of the people picking up the pups from a litter of pointing labs that were going to there new homes. The mother of these pups is ZZ Top. This morning she posted pictures of a new litter of 10 that one of her other females had last night. Her line of pointing labs are sought after.

The birthday party for the grandson was great yesterday. Small with only the close family there. For a mix of two family's we all get along like we were all one from the start. The drive was not to bad other than the wind pushing the car around on the way down. 35* yesterday and 15* this morning.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.