Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1648149 times)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #27960 on: Jun 11, 2022, 09:40 AM »
Good morning ER's!! To those who commented on my lawn chair use, if it weren't for that, I'd have the devil's own time with the beds. I have trouble kneeling, bending, etc! Growing old ain't for sissies!!! My 'oldometer' just turned again! ::) Everyone be safe and stay well!!!!
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27961 on: Jun 11, 2022, 09:51 AM »
OS….happy “old day”  ;D

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #27962 on: Jun 11, 2022, 11:41 AM »
  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD SAILOR!!!   :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #27963 on: Jun 11, 2022, 12:50 PM »
THANK YOU ALL!! :thumbsup: ;)2 :flex: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27964 on: Jun 11, 2022, 06:16 PM »
OS happy birthday, good you can tend the garden with the chair. Your all healed up right ?

Looks like I missed yesterday  ;D :unsure: :unsure: oh yeah needed to go to bank and had to change out the battery on the Sonic, not bad lasted 8 years  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

FH4 hope Mrs has a speedy recovery

Marv I enjoy being a DIY’er. Just find it hard to start projects knowing they will amount to days instead of knocking them out in a couple hours and have to get put off to take care of what jumps in the middle  ::) ::)

Picked up a new hoe and sure not like the old well used one, heavier blade, not sharp at all, like using a club  ::)  It’s sharp now !!!

A trip out back to the garden, find sweet corn is almost head high.

Now I need to repair me hose, drove over it with the tractor, oops  :o ::)
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27965 on: Jun 11, 2022, 06:40 PM »
Happy birthday OS hope itnwas a great day for you

Well made it home and have been bedside maid/nurse. Everything is going good, nice to he home might be able to sleep better tonight instead of on the recliner like last night in the hospital room.

IFF sounds like your garden and property are doing great once you get all the work caught up hopefully some fishing, or fishing while the work around is going on as well.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27966 on: Jun 11, 2022, 06:50 PM »
OS happy birthday, good you can tend the garden with the chair. Your all healed up right ?

Looks like I missed yesterday  ;D :unsure: :unsure: oh yeah needed to go to bank and had to change out the battery on the Sonic, not bad lasted 8 years  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

FH4 hope Mrs has a speedy recovery

Marv I enjoy being a DIY’er. Just find it hard to start projects knowing they will amount to days instead of knocking them out in a couple hours and have to get put off to take care of what jumps in the middle  ::) ::)

Picked up a new hoe and sure not like the old well used one, heavier blade, not sharp at all, like using a club. It’s sharp now  ;D

Corn is getting near head high

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27967 on: Jun 12, 2022, 04:53 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 57* and mostly clear here on my hill. ::)
                         OS.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :clap:
                         Bud.......Rule of thumb corn only has to be knee high by the 4th of July. So you have a great start. :thumbsup:
                         Fish.......I hope your wife is doing better this morning. :flex:
                         Zcm.......I hope you got your car repaired without too much aggravation. :unsure:
                         Wally......It seem this year all it seem the wind has blown more. :cookoo:
                         Eddie.....I'm glad that stomach bug has passed so you could get in the garden. :thumbsup:
                         Wally.....I mowed my lawn on Wednesday before the rain on Thursday, I didn't want to deal with a hay field again. :flex:
                         H2l........That your wife was making out a shopping list is a good thing, her apatite being back is a good sign that she feels better. :thumbsup:
                         Yesterday my neighbor and I worked at the cabin, the chinking is coming along. Then we had to go to another customers and blow their
              driveway, those pesty caterpillars  have made a mess of things.
                         We'll be back to the cabin today.
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27968 on: Jun 12, 2022, 05:27 AM »
51* and sunny.
OS, Happy Birthday!
Rocky came and spent the night. Lindsay is going to pick him up today,
Quite a few boats at the launch yesterday, not many fishermen.
The NY Rangers are done, they didn't look very good the past 2 games.
Not much planned for today, have a good one and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27969 on: Jun 12, 2022, 06:56 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

63 with a batch of rain about to move through.

Bud...I am the same way with enjoying being a DIY’er.

WW... If the girls can't make it work next week for their vacation they will need to dial up a new plan altogether. Every place they have checked for a hotel stay is booked through October. They may end up staying at the shack for home base.

IW...Hope you have a productive day at the cabin :thumbsup:

Eddie...Hope you are firing on all cylinders again :thumbsup:

h2l...Glad to read your wife is feeling better :thumbsup:

The girls hit the road for a day of fishing in Northern Wisconsin. I am intending to do a shack check in a bit. With the coming week being hot I have been watering my transplanted hostas. I have a good system going with my trailer and a barrel that allows me to get them all watered in under 15 minutes.

Hope you all have a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27970 on: Jun 12, 2022, 07:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy skies and 60*, thunderstorms expected to arrive later this afternoon, high of 72 again today.

Marv…smart thinking on the girls part booking the room twice, now hopefully the weather cooperates for their annual trip…keeping the fingers crossed!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…anymore benefit rides coming up soon for you and Mr.WW?
  FH4…glad to read everything is going well so far for your wife, best wishes continued for her!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…wow, the corn is looking great!  :clap:  I had a little extra room in one of my raised beds so planted some sweet corn, (10)…they’re only about 6” high right now, lol.
  Jeff…hope your day goes well at the cabin job, how much longer do you think it will take to complete?   :thumbsup:
  H2…we have been dog sitting this weekend for my son Mike’s beagle, Lady. Good little girl, hard to believe the voice that comes out of that little package, lol. Hope you had a nice time with Rocky and good luck with the fishing this week.   :thumbsup:
  Dave…haven’t heard too much lately from the Great North, hope all is going well and the ice has finally lifted on the lake Sir!   :thumbsup:

Got the lawn in order again yesterday and had a nice little visit with my grandson Emerson for couple of hours. He was intrigued with the garden, lol, had to keep a close eye on him after he thought some of the plants were ready to pull. 2 of my sweet banana peppers are now resting in peace.  ;D
  The wife and I sat out and shared a nice little fire last evening together…beautiful night and almost too quiet without all the voices normally heard…almost!   ;D 
  Going to scratch in some blood meal around the plants in the garden this morning before the rains move in, maybe that will help things along…other than that, not much planned other than taking it easy today.  Cawfee’s still hot…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27971 on: Jun 12, 2022, 08:31 AM »
Good morning

Eddie I’ll take a coffee thanks, I’m sure it’s going to give way to iced tea before long, Yikes 10 days forecast is all pushing on 100*. Topped off all the empty bird feeders and need to make a dump run before heading to the hardware store for a hose repair

Marv the Girls taking kayaks to fish out of  ?

Jeff I just put out like 100 more corn seeds. Looks like the corn likes the area the additional late start I’m thinking will be to the deer’s liking this fall ;-} 

Burning daylight so I best get a move on before it gets much warmer

Oops forgot this is Sunday not Saturday  ;D

Take care all
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27972 on: Jun 12, 2022, 10:54 AM »
Happy B'Day OS!!!

Eddie
Ice is off the lake but I have been doing work on the ole Honda to get ready for my trip to Ontario in a couple of weeks.
Have Tuesday off to go put the dock in and make sure the bears haven't been messing with my cabin.

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27973 on: Jun 12, 2022, 12:53 PM »
IFF,
So you know, there’s at least one guy here in Colorado that misses you! Are you permanently in Tennessee? Chatfield hasn’t been the same!
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27974 on: Jun 12, 2022, 01:53 PM »
Afternoon all,

WS.....fingers crossed all was good at the shack and the fish were biting in WI  ;)2  good the shack can be a "plan B" for vacation time  :thumbsup:

Eddie...guess it's hard for the little ones to control the thrill of the harvest  :roflmao: think we have the "Back the Blue" benefit ride next month, nothing planned until then :)

IFF....it is always nice when a project can be completed w/o interruptions  :whistle: you can keep those temps down there  :pinch:

IW.....all it takes is skipping one day and the lawn becomes field  :o  bet you'll be happy to reach the end of the chinking project  ;)

FH4.....home is the best place for resting after surgery, best wishes to MrsFH  :)

H2L.....think most fishermen wait until the weekend crowds are gone if at all possible, too many crazies around  ::)

Nothing much going on today, had a bike club meeting this morning. Looks like we'll be donating somewhere around $6,000 this year (up from $4,600 last year)  :thumbsup: :clap:  Rain has just started to move in, might be some t-storms on the way  :unsure:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27975 on: Jun 12, 2022, 05:03 PM »
Marv the Girls taking kayaks to fish out of  ?

Yep, that's all they use. They came home soaking wet today, fishless and kind of ornery :%$#!:

Bud, throughout your guiding, horse wrangling days did you ever have anything to do with riding mules? I was looking at some today that were trained for riding in the mountains and flatland coon hunting. Guaranteed to jump a 5 strand barbed wire fence day or night  They were fetching from $30,000 -$50,000 each. Thought that seemed a little high.

I rode one once on coon hunt while in high school but it must he have been the dregs of mules as it launched me over a 4 strand fence then ran for home. 

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #27976 on: Jun 12, 2022, 09:35 PM »
 Good evening cloudy all day though i would receive some rain nothing so far. Temperature was similar to yesterday with a high around eighty. Price for gas jumped from $4.899 yesterday morning to $4.959 this morning at local Citgo station. I do not now if this information is true when discussing gas prices with a friend today he told me county executive can asked the Governor for their county not to be part of the state gas tax holiday. My friend said that was one reason we did not see a drop in prices for my county.
Eddie you are correct about NYC choosing a Fall start date for the bypass tunnel and start of repair work on the Delaware Aqueduct over all water usage will be lower at that time of year and through the winter months. They are estimating 5 to 8 months to complete the repairs. Glad you are over the stomach bug. Whole new place for little Emerson to explore and learn new things. When beagles get barking it can get quite loud my fishing mentor had beagle s when i would go over to his house it was like I had tripped an alarm if they heard my vehicle or saw me.
Ice. Wanderer i hope the chinking is now complete on the cabin . How tall are the walls and what is square footage of the building.
Hunts2long sounds like your wife is feeling beter if she is making up a grocery shopping list.  Rocky and Scout have been getting to spend a lot of time together these past couple of weeks. Happy for you the new lawn section is growing well with only a couple small bare spots.
Iff you got your money's worth out of the battery that was in the Sonic. may you have a way to keep cool when the high temperatures arrive. Also hope you have a way to water garden so everything survives the heat.
Fish/hunt4ever glad your wife's surgery went well all the best to her with the post surgery recovery.
Tomturkey may your knees be feeling better. May you be able to pressure wash your second deck this week.
Wallyworld good to hear you had no problems mowing your ground must be very dry to absorb one inch of rain so quickly.Good to read you passed last year's donation total at this year's benefit ride.
OldSailor belated Happy Birthday.
Drifter may you get the work done on your Honda so it is ready for the journey to Ontario province.  Good to read the lake your cabin is on is now ice free may you find no bear damage when you visit your cabin.
Skifisher please feel free to become part of the 9:45 thread family.
Whopper Stopper ditto Wallyworld's comment about having the Shack as backup lodging for the girls trip. Sorry to hear their fishing trip today yielded a skunk and a bath. Nice system you have for watering the hosta. Thank you for the Mule story  agree with you about the price they are getting per trained mule. Most of the mountain /back country hunting footage I've seen from the Rocky Mountain state's outfitters and hunters were using mules mostly for pack animals and riding horses.

This is for your information I'm on Sportsmen's guide Email list receive one today about a sale on certain game/trail cameras. prices in effect until June 17TH. I know some of you use the cameras to help your deer hunting.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27977 on: Jun 13, 2022, 05:04 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 60* and clear here on my hill. We had .01" of rain since midnight. ::)
                           Steve..........We are half done with the cabin chinking. It is a tedious job, once we get the chinking compound on the joint, we spread it
                  out with a thin tucking trowel then using a 1" wide foam brush we smooth out the compound. After that we have to wipe the edges clean. :blink:
                           Eddie..........I hope Emerson has learned not to pick grandpa's plants until they are ready. :roflmao: It sound like you and your wife had
                  a nice night by the fire. :clap:
                           H2l.............How was Rocky last night, did he hog the bed? ??? :woot:
                           Marv...........It sounds like you have a good system for watering the Hosta's. :clap: Sorry to read the girls trip was a bust. :%$#!:
                           Bud............With kind of heat the newly planted seeds will be up and growing tall in no time. :flex:
                           Dave..........What's wrong with the Honda that it needs this much repair? ???
                           Yesterday we got a lot done on the cabin, now most of the chinking will be done off of scaffolding or ladders. the problem the ground around
                  the cabin is uneven.
                            This morning I'm going to the dock pressure washing job, hopefully I finish that by noon and then they have some wood that needs splitting.
                  I'm taking my splitter They have some other work but I don't think it's going get done right way.
                            I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27978 on: Jun 13, 2022, 05:26 AM »
Morning all, 74° and partly cloudy with a forecast of 93 and sun for this afternoon.

Still waiting on my car parts, but we got a ton of rain yesterday, which finished blowing the river out, so even if they come today or tomorrow it will probably be next week before the water is down to a reasonable level to launch the boat.

WS - must have been more donkey than horse :roflmao: I'm not overly fond of horses, myself. I got thrown a couple times when I was a kid.

IFF - gonna be nipping at your heels up here, too. Tomorrow's forecast is 99° and 98 for Wednesday ☠️

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27979 on: Jun 13, 2022, 05:35 AM »
Morning all,

IW......oh boy, scaffolding/ladders, that should make the job less tedious  :nono:

WS.....sorry to hear the fishing trip didn't turn out so good  :unsure:

Eddie.....any fishing plans in the works  ???

MrC.....the club still has a couple raffles going so the final $$ total won't be known until mid July when those are over  ;)

H2L....that new grass sure grew fast  @)

We got about 1/4" of rain yesterday, no big t-storms just a couple rumbles  ;)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27980 on: Jun 13, 2022, 05:35 AM »
60* and foggy.
Lindsay picked up Rocky yesterday PM. He was good, Scout likes it when he comes to visit but loves it when he leaves.
I was going to fish today but going to give the lake a day to calm down from all those boats racing around all weekend. I could hear them yesterday out on the lake and that is over 2 miles away.
Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27981 on: Jun 13, 2022, 06:22 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  64* and partly cloudy this am, warmer temperatures moving in today, high of 77.

Jeff…just took a peak at the rain gauge after reading your post…1/4” here. Thanks for the explanation on the chinking, have never seen that done before.  :thumbsup:  I have an old Radio Flyer wagon I picked up from the transfer station that I planted radishes in for the grandchildren to pick..guess Emerson wasn’t wanting to wait another week or so to do some picking.   :roflmao:
  Steve.. thanks for the info on the bypass tunnel, that makes sense with the Fall starting date.  :thumbsup:  Did not realize the County Executive’s had the power to opt out of the gas tax…makes one wonder why they wouldn’t want to help out their constituents?   :cookoo:
  Marv…sorry the ladies didn’t get into any fish for their efforts, hopefully you gave them plenty of space for airing out their frustrations!   :whistle:  ;D.   Still picturing the donkey launch over the barbed wire…Doh!   :o
  Wally….Emerson’s face lit up like a Christmas morning seeing all those plants, just waiting for him, lol. Congratulations on another great job with the ride and a new record of donations, that’s fantastic!   :clap: :bow:  Please keep us posted on the Back The Blue ride.
  Ski…welcome to the 9:45!  :thumbsup:
  Dave…thanks for the update, hope the Honda fix is almost completed!  Good luck with the dock and hopefully no issues at the cabin with the bears.  :thumbsup:  Still blows my mind about ice out in June, amazing!!
  Bud…ouch on the extended forecast down there, that’s some hot weather for sure! Hope the AC is in good working order and stay hydrated!!   :thumbsup:

We have a big old cottonwood tree on the property that is in full bloom right now…looks like it’s snowing out right now in my backyard…hate that tree! 
   Not much on today’s schedule, oil change for my truck and maybe a trip to the grocery store to see what’s affordable?
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27982 on: Jun 13, 2022, 06:36 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

66 with rain and chance of storms on the doorstep. Tomorrow the guessers are suggesting 97 for a high ???

mr .clean...Thanks for the heads up on the game cameras I will have to check out what they have.

IW...Sounds like a full day for you :thumbsup: I bet a day or two away from the chinking will feel good.

Eddie... sounds like Emerson is close to zeroing in on weeds. He sounds like he will be a good weed tugger with a little more training:roflmao:

Z... I don't have much time for horses either. They don't like me and I am fine with that ;D

WW... with the rain and heat you can almost hear the grass stretching out :%$#!: They stayed at the shack for a week a few years ago while on vacation. They made out well but the no air conditioner and poor shower facilities weren't a big hit.

Not sure what I will be doing today. I am sure I will find something to do once the rain passes in 3 hours or so.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

Good morning Eddie! I see we crossed paths this morning.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27983 on: Jun 13, 2022, 06:49 AM »
WS - same. Snakes, dogs, and horses are my least favorite animals, followed closely by bears.

Gas was $5.39 this morning... yaaay. Wondering if it will top $6  here the week of July 4th, or before 🤔

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27984 on: Jun 13, 2022, 11:14 AM »
Dave..........What's wrong with the Honda that it needs this much repair? ???

Well it's 17 years old for one.
I have been too ill to do repairs for the last couple of years.
I tried to replace the air bags in the rear suspension last year but was too weak to get it done.
I replaced the drivers rear lower spring perch as one of the built in nuts that held it to the car was stripped and the shocks were replaced as they were getting old and I installed Monroe spring over shocks to stiffen up the back end even more as I will be hauling a heavily loaded trailer across the country in a few weeks.

The rads in these vehicles develop micro fractures over time and they start to leak.
I bypassed the cooler in the rad and routed the lines to a dedicated cooler because one of the things that can happen when the rads start to leak is the ATF and antifreeze can mix trashing the tranny.
I replaced a headlight housing due to it yellowing badly. Fluids and filters were all changed as  regular maintenance items.

It took quite some time as I still get tired easily and have to take a lot of breaks.

I'm hoping my cross country drive goes well and I am back to my old self behind the wheel.
Last year at this time I was really tired just driving down the the NWT/Alberta border and back.
Before COVID that would have been a cake walk.

Looks like the neighbour had a visitor last night.
They have one of those fancy game cams that emails them pics.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #27985 on: Jun 13, 2022, 10:00 PM »
Good evening reached a high temperature of 85 here this afternoon has only dropped ten degrees as my balcony thermometer is reading 75 currently.
Ice Wanderer I watch the TV show Barn Wood Builders from time to time so have seen the chinking process and like you have posted it is tedious work. Be careful on the ladders and scaffolding might be smart for you and your neighbor to use safety harnesses.
Zcm-82 may any river flooding not be causing major problems in your area. I hope the parts for your car arrive before this week ends. So far the highest gas price I have seen around my town is $5.239 for 87 octane.
Wallyworld when the profits from raffle ticket sales are included  hopefully the benefit ride will have raised 7 thousand or more dollars.
Hunts2long then noise from those high performance engines will carry a good distance.  May your choice to let the lake settle down for a few days reward you with some legal size walleyes on your next trip.
Eddie good use of the old Radio Flyer wagon thought at first you might be using it similar to Whopper Stopper's Hosta watering system. Emerson is at the explore the world stage and you have to watch his actions especially what he puts in his mouth. May the wagon and rest of your garden survive his visits don't turn your back on him. your welcome happy to share the news on the aqueduct.
Whopper Stopper may any thunder storms have left the air cooler and less humid after they passed through your area.  Have you looked into an On-demand hot water heating system for the shack's shower. Also check out and find reviews for those new portable air cooling systems they claim to use use less electricity then AC units and cool rooms down faster depending on the square footage.
Drifter once again more you get the repairs done to your Honda in time for the trip. If possible time management wise take several driving breaks per day if needed. IS the game camera photo from your cabin neighbor or locally in Yellow Knife.

May everyone have a good night.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27986 on: Jun 13, 2022, 10:36 PM »
Steve
Cabin neighbour.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27987 on: Jun 14, 2022, 04:00 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 55* and mostly clear, a high of 80* is expected. ::)
                         Dave..........That bear is closer than you think, he's probably been by your cabin. :whistle:
                         Eddie..........I hope you got your truck serviced and you found something at the grocery store you can afford. :roflmao:
                         Marv...........Sometim es I hope for all day rain so I have an excuse not to do anything. :blink:
                         Zcm...........I hope your car parts come in before the weekend. :unsure:
                         H2l............Visitin g pets sometime get the host pets nose out of place.  :whistle:
                         Steve.........We won't be over 6 feet off the ground so a harness and lanyard won't be much help. :blink:
                         Wally..........I guess the wind has kept you and Mr. WW from hitting the lake. :unsure:
                         Yesterday I received a check in the mail from our great governor looking for votes. It's suppose to be a property tax relief check.
                 I just love how they give away $$$ right before election time. :cookoo: :%$#!: 
                         Yesterday I got most of the pressure washing done, I have to do the outside of the dock, I was going to do it from a boat but thought that
               the pressure washer would keep the boat moving around too much. I borrowed a pair of waders from my neighbor and it's not that deep around
               the dock, so I'll do iy from the water.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe abnd Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27988 on: Jun 14, 2022, 05:06 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

Stubborn computer this morning, I will have to try again later.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27989 on: Jun 14, 2022, 05:11 AM »
52* and sunny. Just might be a good day on the water.
WW, my nephew said I did a good job at keeping it watered. There are some weeds but they are green. Too early to put weed killer down.
Hope everyone has a good day.....h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.