Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1647816 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #27600 on: May 04, 2022, 06:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D   Light rain falling and 47*, mid 50’s for a high today. Looking at the extended forecast, seeing some 70 and 80* weather moving in next week…might be planting earlier than expected.

Dom…thanks for sharing another awesome trip here with us all, great job on the pictures!!  :clap: :bow:  How many years now have you fellas taken the traditional Spring trip?
  Jeff…smart move on replacing the wiring, chasing down bad wires can be real PITA!   :thumbsup:  The knees and lower back are a little sore, but not nearly as bad as anticipated…no complaints, lol.
  OS…will be making the first full cut this weekend, you’re way ahead already!   ;D  Did you get your seedlings in?
  Dave…how’s the ice holding up, will you be making another trip to the cabin this weekend?
  H2…will be looking forward to the walleye reports again…don’t forget the sunscreen this weekend!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…good news on the hummingbird’s already arriving…will have to make up some nectar and get the feeders out!   :clap:
  Marv…enjoy the walk, was wondering if you were going to have some of the old crew helping out on that oak…glad you can handle that one yourself!  :thumbsup:   :flex:
  Z…good news on the home front, hope it continues!   ;D   :clap:

The paver job went well, a little bit more laborious than expected as there was a large debris trailer parked in the driveway that should have been moved before the materials were delivered. That created about an extra 50’ of wheeling pavers to the backyard, but the retirement crew made it through with flying colors…and maybe a few cuss words along the way.  :roflmao:
  Had a great time with the fellas again….lots of good conversation and plenty of laughter. The homeowner was a gem and appreciated the friendly atmosphere so much he pulled up a chair and spent a better part of the day just hanging out with us.  :thumbsup:
  Off to breakfast shortly with my Mom….Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27601 on: May 04, 2022, 06:12 AM »
48* cloudy and a light breeze.
Dom, thanks for sharing the pictures. What kind of a fishing trip is that, NO SNOW and BLUE SKY?

I learned something last night. I took a ride over to see the walleyes and there were 4 young guys fishing off the bridge. They had caught 1 walleye. The walleyes were just starting to move up-stream. I don't think they were spawning as in about 20 minutes they had caught 7 walleyes, 4 keepers The fish were much more active than I thought they would this early in the Spring.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27602 on: May 04, 2022, 06:49 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....glad you aren't too achy this morning  :clap:

Raquette.....great pics and no injuries  :thumbsup:

WS.....sounds like you'll be restocking the firewood pile soon  :flex:

H2L.....seems the eyes should be moving down stream now, not up  :blink:

Z.....good to hear both you and your F-I-L are still alive  ;)

IW.....the only thing I know about trailer wiring is to make myself scarce when there's a short somewhere  :roflmao:

Hoping I don't curse us but looks like tomorrow is THE DAY  :thumbsup: :clap:  will be heading to Lake Ontario to see what we can scare up  :whistle:  no rain, mostly calm winds  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27603 on: May 04, 2022, 08:00 AM »
Nice sunny start to the day. Then rain tomorrow. 80* guessed for Monday >:(

Marv. DNR stands for DO Nothing Right to me. Some of the things they try are ridiculous as far as I am concerned.

Headed out the door. See ya all when I get back.

Tom

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27604 on: May 04, 2022, 08:29 AM »
Rained all night so getting some nice moisture coming down now just the muddy mess to deal with but I will take that. Will see how the farmers market goes for the wife and all have a good hump day everyone.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #27605 on: May 04, 2022, 09:54 AM »
OS…will be making the first full cut this weekend, you’re way ahead already!   ;D  Did you get your seedlings in?

Eddie, my seedlings are a foot tall and getting hardened off. We've had such a roller coaster spring that I'm waiting for the frost threat to disappear!! These are heirlooms, and WAY to much invested in the way of love and effort!! I did grow some back ups, and they'll be going to my youngest! We just had rain all day yesterday so the grass will be jumping again!!
Everyone stay well and keep safe!!!
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27606 on: May 04, 2022, 10:45 AM »
Spring is trying to get a grip here in Yellowknife.
Currently in the mid 30's with a mix of rain and snow.
Looks like this will be my last weekend at the cabin until the ice is gone.

Awesome news today.
One of our local airlines is going to be working with NASA to make a hybrid plane.  :)

https://cabinradio.ca/91725/news/environment/nwts-air-tindi-will-star-in-nasa-hybrid-aircraft-project/?fbclid=IwAR01ULTe_ibZK6z6nnoagA9kRA1je63ZKjLLdm2ErhkSkpL1JG6zeOAdvrc

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27607 on: May 04, 2022, 11:59 AM »
Nice Dom!!!
Did you take any pics?  :whistle:

Marv requested them….. ;D
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27608 on: May 04, 2022, 02:00 PM »
  Marv requested them….. ;D
😂😂😂😂😂

IW

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #27609 on: May 04, 2022, 05:58 PM »
 :roflmao: :clap: :flex: ;)2 :thumbsup: :whistle: :bow: :callcops:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #27610 on: May 04, 2022, 09:45 PM »
Good evening rain over night and off-on light rain today in the early evening. The sun did make a brief appearance and light wind. High temperature was around 60 degrees.
Raquettedacker thank you for posting all of the photo's fro the annual Raquette Lake trip. Good to see you in a couple holding trout at first I thought you may have been chosen as this year's photographer and had limited time to fish. May all of the hard work you and your coworkers have done past few months at the nursery be rewarded with good Mother's Day sales.
Ice Wanderer good to read the clean up of fallen tree went well and that you get to keep the wood to add to next winter's fire wood supply.
Whopper Stopper nice that you will be able to handle taking down the oak trees without needing helpers or having to take a pass on the job.
Zcm-82 better have some type of blanket for your FIL when sleeping since he will not be used to temperature inside your home hope he brought a jacket for the evening's when outside.  I'm sure your son enjoyed today's trip to the zoo.
Eddie glad all went well for you and the "retirement Crew" with installing the pavers and home owner was easy to work with during the job. May the weather guessers be correct about next week's high temperatures.
Hunts2long maybe the cooler temperatures,rain and wind the past few weeks has delayed the walleye spawn. I agree with Wallyworld you would expect the walleyes to be migrating back to the main body of lake.
Wallyworld may the weather forecast be correct safe travels and good fishing wished for the two of you tomorrow on Lake Ontario's waters. Enjoy watching the humming birds.
Tomturkey if you went out turkey hunting today may you have seen some birds and had a chance to harvest one.
Fish/hunt4ever good to hear your area is getting some needed moisture.  i hope it was a good sales day at the farmer's market for your MIL and wife.
OldSailor sounds like your seedlings are ready for transplanting to the garden once danger of a late frost is gone for this Spring.
Drifter guess it is time for you to start preparing the hovercraft and boat for trips to cabin. Thank you for the Cabin Radio link.
Icefisher may your kidney procedure have gone well and you be feeling less pain.
IFF may all be good at your Tennessee homestead.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27611 on: May 05, 2022, 04:52 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 39* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                           Eddie........I'm glad the paver job went well and everyone had a good time together, even the home owner. :thumbsup:
                           Marv.........It's good that the Oak can be handled easily by you. Be careful taking it down. Will Jen be helping? ???
                           H2l...........You're never to old to learn something new, even if it's from someone younger. :clap: Did you see what they were using for bait? ???
                           Wally........We put our Hummingbird feeder out Tuesday but haven't seen one yet. :whistle: On FB there is a group called Thurman Happenings
                and a lot of people have their feeders out with not one in sight, any day now. :flex:
                           Zcm.........Maybe your FIL should have waited for a little warmer weather to visit. :blink:
                           Fish..........Hopefull y the rain was enough to help water supplies where you live. :unsure: I read an article where in Las Vegas they are removing
                 grassy areas and planting more desert like plants so as not to use and waste drinking water to keep the grass green. :o
                           OS..........You ate so much farther ahead of me with lawn and planting dates. It will be a few more weeks till I will be mowing and won't plant the
                 garden till Memorial Day .
                           Dave.......That's why I thought you got the hovercraft, so you can get out to the cabin when the ice is unstable for traveling. :unsure:
                           Today I'll be blowing leaves, I know we generally do that in the fall, but with all the heavy winds we've had a lot of leaves blew in from the woods.
                           I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27612 on: May 05, 2022, 05:14 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

48 with a high of 60 expected, it's going to be a dandy day :thumbsup:

IW...I blew a bunch of leaves last week, hope the wind is in your favor :whistle: I can handle the oak job alone.

Eddie... Trust you had another nice breakfast with your Mom :thumbsup: The last two times I had a couple of the old crew help me they wouldn't take any money for helping. I decided then that if I couldn't handle a job I would pass on it.

WW...Best wishes on your fishing adventure :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Time to get my Bumpers on. I am having my wife drop me off down the road on her way to work. Then I have 3 stumps to cut off at the s-i-l's and 7 to mark at the neighbors. A guy I know is going to do some stump grinding for us on Saturday. The downside, I will have to clean up the s-i-l's

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27613 on: May 05, 2022, 05:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy skies and 45* this am, calling for a high of 65 here today.

Marv…enjoy the walk and hope all goes well with the stumps!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…got the same thing going on here with all the leaves again. Think I’m going to use the self propelled mower with the bagger and start another compost pile when it dries up some. Enjoy the nice weather today outside!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope you and Mr.WW find those Browns stacked up today! Smooth sailing and best of luck with a double digit day!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve…thanks, it sure makes the day and job go well when there’s good spirits. plenty of laughter, and no stress!  ;D  :thumbsup:  Will you be heading to NJ for Mother’s Day?
  Dom… :clap: :roflmao: :thumbsup:
  Dave…congrats to Air Tindi on their NASA deal, awesome! I like the realistic approach of the 2 electric engines combined with 2 fuel engines…will be looking forward to hearing more on this as it progresses!   :clap:
  OS..understand 100%…happy gardening soon!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…hope the farmers market went well for your wife!   :thumbsup:
  Tom…best of luck knocking down a long beard!!!  :thumbsup:
  H2…wonder if the crappy weather conditions made for a late run on the walleyes? I’m almost getting the urge to take a trip to that bridge, lol.  :thumbsup:

Had an enjoyable visit with my Mom yesterday, will be heading back again shortly.
  Going to do a little shopping afterwards and see if I can find some figurines for my wife’s flower garden that she has been wanting. Stopped at a high end place yesterday to look at some….talk about sticker shock, lol, had to get out of there quickly before someone heard me talking to myself!   Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27614 on: May 05, 2022, 06:31 AM »
41* and some fog. Looks like WW and Mr.WW got their good fishing weather.

Eddie, enjoy breakfast!

I went back over to the creek last night and the boys were there. They said the night before, that the fish stopped biting after I left and that they had just caught their 1st fish as I pulled up, then they caught 5 more, one was 20 inches. They didn't want me to leave. They are all in high school, I know one of their Dad's. I asked if they saw any sign of the spawn when they cleaned the ones from the night before. The fish were all spawned out, so that explains why they are so active. I guess the run is over. As for bait, small black jig with about an inch of blue plastic worm. Black and blue bucktails are my go to in the summer. They all seem like very good boys and ask a lot of good questions and NOT one had an I-Phone with them.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27615 on: May 05, 2022, 08:27 AM »
Well the farmers market went well they sold 4 things but not a lot of people walking through as they started earlier this year so not a lot of people really into going yet but they got things done of how they want to set up and advertise there products. Well started the last day of training today we are seeing lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's so it looks like spring is here, but they are calling for breezy conditions so we will see how much moisture hangs on.  Have a great Thursday everyone.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27616 on: May 05, 2022, 09:20 AM »

Good morning late again. The weather will finally get warm and next week real warm 80's maybe. yippy

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27617 on: May 05, 2022, 08:13 PM »
OG about time it warms up there

Just  capped off an 83* day waiting for one of the 50% chance thunderstorms to arrive. First on missed to the north on its way through. 77* on the porch as the sun sets. Haven’t been doing much outside last couple days. Moved almost all of Linda’s furniture.  Think one more trip will have all she want brought out to the farm. Still have another trip to the north “camp” in the planning stages.

Had electric company stop in and let me know what I would need to have in place to establish service to my garage, for an overhead line. They don’t care if an electric contractor does the install or I do it myself, so long as it will pass inspection.  Quote from one contractor was $1,200 and maybe in a month or two.  So think I will be picking up a 6x6x16 poll and the hardware and quick Set concrete at my leisure.

What’s for breakfast?
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #27618 on: May 05, 2022, 09:43 PM »
Good evening, pleasant day here with a high temperature near seventy. Weather guessers calling for rain tomorrow. TO bad I can not send the rain to parts of the Western U.S. dealing with drought conditions and wildfires.
Ice Wanderer may have have gotten all of the leaves blown and now have your property looking good.
Whopper Stopper nice that you can handle this tree job by yourself. May the stump grinding go well at your SIL's home.
Eddie may you find figurines at a price that does not put a big hit in your pocket. You are not the only one talking to yourself when shopping these days.
Hunts2long sounds like you made some new friends and possible fishing buddies among the young men nice that you were able to share information with each other on subject of Walleye fishing. Guess my theory of a late spawn was incorrect.
Fish/hunt4ever may today's training season have the coworker ready to do the job on their own. Once word gets out that the farmer's market has started for the season hopefully your wife and MIL will move more merchandise.
Old Goat glad you are starting to see more Spring like temperatures.
IFF may the thunderstorms leave you with no problems. Sounds like you and Linda are almost settled into the tennessee home. Best o you with the work to establish electric service to the garage may it pass inspection when finished.
Wallyworld hope the two of you had a good day at Lake Ontario.

May everyone have a good and safe night.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27619 on: May 06, 2022, 04:35 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 40* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          Bud..........It's not that I'm cheap but if I can do a project, I will. I hate paying some of these absorbent prices when I can do it myself
                and know it's done when I want and it's done right. :whistle:
                          Wally........I will be looking for your first fishing report on the lake. :thumbsup:
                          H2l..........Those boys will be the future fishing kings on GSL. Maybe you could invite them out on your boat for a day this summer.  :unsure:
                          Eddie.......X3 on talking to yourself when shopping, the price of everything is going up everyday, I hope this doesn't become the norm. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                          Marv........I hope you aren't have dog run ins on your morning walks? ???
                          Fish.........Good luck with the training sessions. :thumbsup:
                          OG..........Glad to read that you finally got some warmer weather. :clap:
                          Yesterday I got the yard all blown with the backpack blower, then I got our deck furniture out and got to sit for awhile and got some sunburn.
                Oh, and we got our first hummingbird yesterday, a male.
                          I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27620 on: May 06, 2022, 05:03 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone  :bow:

48 degrees we may hit 70 today :thumbsup:

Bud... Good going on attacking the job yourself. Like IW, I also try to do what I can myself.

IW...Congrats on the first hummer :clap: I have stopped feeding everything do to the bird flu, I would hate to see the turkeys get it. No dog problems yet :whistle:

Eddie... Hope you had another good visit with your Mom :thumbsup: How many residents are in the facility?

WW...Hope you and Mr WW are having some luck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Today I need to run a couple errands then round up my stump clean up tools for tomorrow at the s-i-l's. She has 6 bigger stumps to grind and clean up so a sore back and epsom salt will be in my future.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27621 on: May 06, 2022, 05:35 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....good luck finding the figurines art a reasonable price, maybe WalMart   :unsure:

WS.....sounds like spring has finally sprung out there  :clap:

IW.....guessing the male hummingbirds arrive first, haven't seen any females yet  :-\

H2L.....you must be the good luck charm for the boys  ;)2

IFF.....hope the weather doesn't get too hot before you get your outside projects done  :nono:

Well yesterday's fishing was a bust, 5 hrs of trolling and not a single bite  :'(  Never saw a net move in any of the other boats that were out either  ::) The sun was nice but our neighbors to the north could turn the fans down and the thermostats up a bit.....it was a chilly wind coming across the border and the waves were a bit more than the "1' or less" that was predicted  ::)  But at least we got out and everything ran well  :thumbsup:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27622 on: May 06, 2022, 05:39 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Marv, Morning Everyone,
  Almost a repeat of yesterday’s weather today, 46* and partly cloudy, high of 59 today.

Jeff…good job on the yard work and getting the deck furniture in place…glad you got some sit back and relax time in as well.  :clap:  Haven’t put the hummingbird feeders out yet, but will today after reading they’re that far north now!
  Steve…I think at this point in time I’m just going to let the Mrs. order the figurines she wants and surprise her with something else…will be safer that way, I think!   ;D
  Bud…that warm weather will have your garden growing like crazy soon! Good luck with the electrical service project!  :thumbsup:
  OG…will be waiting for some of that warmer weather soon…. :thumbsup:
  FH4…hope the last day of training went well, best of luck with the fishing this weekend!   :thumbsup:
  H2…thanks for the report, glad to hear the young men are getting into some decent fish!   :clap:  Is your boat ready?
  Wally…anxious to hear how you and Mr.WW did as well…hope it was a great day!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…thanks, another good visit for sure. Not certain on the total number of residents at this time, will inquire about that today…believe it’s about 200 plus. Hope the stump grinding goes well.   :thumbsup:

Off to breakfast again soon, have to take another Covid test first.
  Grandson had a Little League game last evening we went to, it got pretty cool out as the sun was going down. Glad I had a sweatshirt at the ready….
  Put my first plants in the garden yesterday….Goliath sunflowers I had started, lol, nothing that will be a great loss if the temps swing the wrong way. Starting carrots and radishes today.  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27623 on: May 06, 2022, 05:40 AM »
42* and cloudy.

I already told the wife I may have found some new fishing buddies.

The wife found some new living room furniture yesterday, so that is being delivered today. Moved the old out last night. This weekend is the village wide "junk" sale so will move it by the road and see if anyone wants it.

Mr. C, I too was surprised that there were that many walleyes still up in the rivers and all spawned out. It may be one, the creeks are still somewhat high and too, I usually am not over there looking for them. This Spring was not normal in any way.

WW, must still be cleaning fish!!

Have a good day and be well...h2l 
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27624 on: May 06, 2022, 05:56 AM »
Morning all 51° and raining. It started yesterday morning, and it isn't supposed to stop until midday tomorrow. Looks like we're jumping straight into summer next week, forecast highs for most of the week are 90-ish after Monday.

Renewed my oos license for Indiana yesterday... jumped from the $35 it had been for several years up to $60 this year.  :%$#!:

Just a quick pop in this morning, been busy between a bunch of crap going at work and trying to play nice at home. I'll have to play catch up later.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27625 on: May 06, 2022, 07:48 AM »
A nice day on tap today again looking at close to 70 for the highs the next few days, just hope the prediction of the wind turbine kicking in again is wrong, would really like it to be dead for quite awhile.  Will see about fishing tomorrow if the weather is nice, and then Mothers day headed 2 hours east to spend it with the other family and get my Mother-In-Law settled and ready for her procedure Monday as the wife and I will head home Sunday night so I can go to work and then the wife will head back Monday Morning as we will have the new couch to set up in the Mother-In-Laws house, the I fly out of the same town Tuesday so going back and forth a little bit this week. Well training went well it seems like and now I have my tickets bought to go to Tulsa next week to help get some new parts installed and make sure all is well and running good, might be back in a couple weeks as well but training again the third week of the month.  The end of the month is more travel but for personal not business as i am helping my Mom and Rob move over to Florida and get them settled for a week. and the kids stay for a bit and then come home with my mom and she will stay for a little while and then go home, Rob is starting his own business with home inspections or something like that so hope the best and he gets that going good out there.  Well better get back to the grind and get my Friday done.  Have a great Friday everyone.

WW hope you guys are able to get out again and get a bite this time.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27626 on: May 06, 2022, 05:19 PM »
Good afternoon. Anyone missing there resident computer gremlins, I think there’s a few moved in here.

Went to Knoxville to pickup the lemon Mini Cooper runs with the new fuel pump, and now one of the two check engine lights stays on.  Diagnosis is the $4,500 turbo is shot.   :whistle: :unsure: :cookoo: :cookoo: :%$#!: so guess the program is to run it as is and hope she can get some delivery work with it.

Drove through some nasty thunderstorms over and back. Stopped off at an electrical supply store and got told they don’t have any required service disconnect boxes, no one has them in the state.  And they get a dozen calls a day from contractors looking for them. So that project will be on hold for awhile. Did find what breakers I can use in the power box that is at the mobile home 🏡. 

Will have to see if what I need might be available when I make another trip to Wisconsin

FH4 hope you have safe travels and no problems
Z ? What is an OOS license ?
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #27627 on: May 06, 2022, 10:03 PM »
Good evening slightly cooler today with high temperature of sixty. Weather guesser's were correct about the rain it has been falling all day. Since last week i've seen a twenty cent increase in gsoline prices in my area of NY. on average 87 octane now going for $4.289 to$4.539 per gallon,diesel is averaging $6.399 to$6.599 per gallon. I see 36 upstate NY. counties are now encouraging their residents to wear face masks while indoors at public places since Covid infections number have risen over past few weeks.
Ice Wanderer way to take advantage of the nice weather ,may you see some warmer temperatures and calm days so you can now sit out on your deck.
Whopper Stopper good thinking about halting feeding of wildlife  to prevent possible spread of avian flu to the local turkey flock. May all go well with the stump grinding and clean up tomorrow. May the epsom salt bath/soak after job is complete ease any sore muscles and aching joints.
Eddie may the Covid test results have been negative and you now good to do the breakfast visits for a few days before next test. smart move letting your wife order the figurines and find her a different Mother's day present. Think I have used a pair of fleece lined nylon pants and fleece jacket covered by rain coat/windbreaker to every lacrosse game I've attended this Spring. It does get chilly just sitting and watching the games. may the Goliath sunflowers grow well for you.
Hunts2long good to read your wife found new living room furniture and it was in stock. May someone take your old furniture during the village wide "Junk Sale" . Nice to read you now have some new fishing buddies.
Zcm-82 quite the price increase for the non-resident license.
Fish/hunt4ever best to your MIL with her upcoming procedure. May you,your mother and Rob all have safe and problem free trips later this month and Rob's business do well in Florida.
IFF, think it is time for linda to look for another vehicle before she damages the mini-Cooper and lowers vehicle's trade-in value. To bad about the service disconnect box seem to be the case with many items these days limited or no inventory of certain items. I received a recall notice from GMC last week concerning the windshield wipers on my 2015 GMC Terrain of course parts to do repair currently not in GMC's inventory. So now I wait until they notify me they have the part/parts and are shipping them to dealerships so recall/repair can be completed. Hopefully my wipers do not fail when i'm out driving in a steady rain before I receive notice to contact local dealership and schedule appointment to fix problem.
Have a good and safe night.
 Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27628 on: May 07, 2022, 05:48 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....all these supply chain issues sure are getting frustrating  :%$#!:

Eddie.....maybe a gift card to the place with the figurines  ???

MrC....seems spring was especially cold/wet/windy this year  :wacko:

WS.....hope the stump clean up goes well  :flex:

IW.....looks like some great "deck weather" in our future  :thumbsup:

H2L....with the temps in the 70s/80s next week the water should warm up quickly  ;)2

So this is what the critters do when no one is watching  :blink:   :roflmao:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27629 on: May 07, 2022, 06:22 AM »
42* and a few clouds.

While I was making my coffee, I saw a boat headed up river. The GSLFF has their Spring contest today.

WW, sorry the fish weren't biting. Spring for me has always been tough. But it is nice to get out.

Mr. C, gas here went up .30 this week. $4.499

Lindsay and Rocky are coming this morning. The girls are going into the village to see if they can find some good "junk" and we are doing Mothers Day this afternoon.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.