Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1648081 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #25410 on: Nov 13, 2021, 08:55 PM »
WW, I really like that idea, in addition do things on hangers qualify too ???.  maybe shouldn't go there, might be cause to then think something that hasn't been out of a tackle box would have to go too,  that would make me  :'( :'( :'(  Don't blame you for staying close to the fireplace, I did the same, went shopping on line.  Wound up ordering the "Shark" Robot 200 vacuum.  Come to think Janice bought a Shark floor vacuum and didn't realize the foodie ninja is from the Same outfit.  :whistle:

not in hurry to do anything outside until Monday, cept make a run to grocery store.

back to the ball game.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25411 on: Nov 13, 2021, 09:52 PM »
Good evening I was able to make my trip last night left a little late then planed as I spent close to a half hour talking with one neighbor about things here at the condo complex and in surrounding area. Then I had to call my sister and BIL let them no I was all right and still coming to their house. Stayed over night and this afternoon we had an early Thanksgiving celebration as we will not be able to get together on actual date this year. Like many of you cooler day with periods of rain.
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for answering my question about your pheasant hunting. Sorry to hear about your uncle's dog. may you have a nice weekend out with the boat or pheasant hunting which ever activity you choose to do this Saturday and Sunday.
OldSailor good to read your appointment went well keep up the good work. When you have the x-rays may they show that your healing properly.
IFF all this advanced technology can be a challenge to figure out for those of us who did not grow up with it or currently use on a daily basis. glad you got things figured out and the door bell installed. Like Ice Wanderer i have a friend who has a motion sensor located on the driveway which when tripped rings a bell i n house to alert to presence of visitors.
Hunts2long how long was the property on the real estate market must be nice to have that amount of money available to make a major purchase. Does the sale mean you will have to find another area to deer hunt.
Ice Wanderer may today's weather have been better for hunting and you seen some buck activity with in range of your rifle.
Eddie yes i was on-line this morning using the new posts since your last visit feature woke up around 4:30 AM and could not get back to sleep so spent a couple hours on the computer then headed back for more sleep.  The Fuel-N-Food contest sold out quickly any idea how many tickets were available for purchase. If you plan to spend night before contest in the area of GSL I suggest searching for and booking lodging now besides us ice fishing folk if snow conditions are good you are competing with skiers and snow mobilers. Best to you on getting the small repair job and completing it before start of rifle big game season opener in NY. Southern zone.
Whopper Stopper it was good to be inside today with the snow out be you and rain for many of us in the North East.
Zcm-28 may the next round of snow not leave you shoveling or starting up a snowblower.
Drifter Covid has also been found in New York's deer population thank you for providing all the different links in your last few posts.
Wallyworld I agree traveling in the rain or on wet roads at night can be like driving in snow any wet fallen leaves this time of year only adds to the challenge of getting to your destination safely.

Stay safe and healthy. Best to all fishing and hunting .
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25412 on: Nov 14, 2021, 03:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 35* here on the Hill this am, high of 40 today.

Steve…glad you had safe travels and got to spend an early Thanksgiving dinner with your family, excellent!   :clap:  Yes, the Walleye Challenge sells out quickly..limited to the first 2,000 entrees.
  Bud…think I saw you out in the hallway…up early or staying out late?   ;D   
  Wally…forgot to mention congrats to Mr.WW’s brother on taking his deer!  :clap:  Agree on the picking and choosing of jobs, although I’m a glutton for punishment from time to time…kind of like what is in store for today!   ;D  I’m sure Mr.WW is enjoying  some of your home cooked meals, tough weather conditions for hunting.
  Dave…thanks for sharing the link, heard rumors about the deer getting the virus…had no idea about the numbers, NY 40%?? :woot:  Surprisingly, our new Governor hasn’t mandated masks for hunting yet…hope I didn’t just jinx myself!!
  Z…saw some flakes mixed in with rain here yesterday afternoon but no accumulation.
  Marv…yes, starting to get a little excited for the opener now….plan on taking a trip up to the woods at some point this week and do a little scouting.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff/H2…good luck this morning if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:

Off to do a block job shortly with a few buddies from the old crew. One of them bought a camp and has been working on it most of the summer, it’s set up on block piers. He poured footings and we’re putting walls up underneath it….not sure what I’m getting into yet, but I’m sure it will be a good day hanging out with these fellas.   ;D
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25413 on: Nov 14, 2021, 04:51 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 33* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie.........Good luck up at the block job today. :flex: :thumbsup:
                         Steve.........I'm glad you made the trip to you sisters for an early thanksgiving dinner. :clap: Good luck at the lanes. :thumbsup:
                         H2l............I hope you don't tire yourself out today in the woods, you have bowling tonight.
                         Wally..........Yesterd ay was a good day to stay inside, but I didn't, I was in the woods for part of the morning.
                         Marv..........You know what they say don't put off what you can do today, for tomorrow could be worse. Just kidding, I don't blame you
               for not wanting to do it with snow on it's way. :whistle:
                         Dave..........Yes I heard that deer have covid, but didn't realize that the numbers were that high. :o
                         Yesterday I saw 2 deer through the trees but were to far of  to see what they were, to many trees between me and them. I tried sneaking
               toward them but they kept just far enough ahead of me that I could not tell if they hade headgear. I will try again this morning.
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25414 on: Nov 14, 2021, 06:10 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

28 degrees with about 2" of snow across the landscape. It won't last very long from the sounds of the forecast. The dusting caused more than 200 crashes across the state :cookoo:

mr.clean....Glad to read you were able to get in an early Thanksgiving with your Sister and B-i-l :thumbsup:

Eddie....Good luck on the block job :thumbsup: I will be looking forward in what you find for deer sign when you go out scouting :thumbsup:

WW/h2l.....Best of luck in the woods today :thumbsup:

WW....Hope you had a good day indoors yesterday :thumbsup: I fibbed and had the s-i-l help me rope off two good sized limbs over a house. I was going to have the kid from work give me a hand but he will be deer hunting for a couple weeks and the guy wanted it done.

Today will be a slow moving day. Not much outdoors, hope to finish my job tomorrow.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25415 on: Nov 14, 2021, 06:15 AM »
Eddie:  right was up both earlier and later  ;D Doing some web surfing.  And just trying to let the dark spell pass.  I may have to do a quick trip to the storage up the street and see if I am the proud owner of a good snow shovel.  Guess I could be putting the riding lawn tractor away, and get the snow blower moved down here and just cover it with a tarp. If I remember correctly there could be a day or two of a foot of flurries  ;D

Remembering back when it was pretty normal year after year, the end of the gun deer season, the northern counties would have some first ice.  For me I will have to remind myself, I'm not as light as I used to be.  :whistle: That and listen to my little voice when it says "do you really need that".

Some time today want to inquire what the locals do with their deer hides if the tan them them self or have a place to take them.  Not sure I have enough yet to make another vest.

Hope we see some success pictures of those that are out hunting, or fishing would be nice too.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25416 on: Nov 14, 2021, 06:18 AM »
Morning all,

IFF....yes items on hangers count too  ;)  don't worry tho, fishing/hunting gear is exempt from the 1 year rule  @)

MrC.....glad you arrived safely and got to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with your sister & b-i-l  :thumbsup:

Eddie....have a good day working with the crew  :flex:

IW.....good luck getting a closer look today, hope at least one fits the bill  ;)2

H2L....good luck in the woods/on the alley  :flex:

WS.....hope your weather is better for getting out and about today  :thumbsup:

Another 1/2" of rain yesterday along with some flurries,  looks like more coming later today and overnight tonight   ::)  Got the mowers cleaned up, winterized and tucked into bed yesterday, still have the bike to do sometime today  :(

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25417 on: Nov 14, 2021, 06:25 AM »
Morning all, 33° and snowing pretty hard here at the moment. It isn't sticking out in the street or sidewalk much, but the cars and grass in are totally covered. It's supposed to peter out in the next hour or so, and I imagine it will melt off shortly after runrise. Looks like half inch to an inch. Hard to get an exact figure with the accumulation being so spotty.

WS - I'm sure this half inch or so we got here has caused a wreck or two as well  :roflmao:

mr.clean - no snowblower this time, looks like we've gotten between half an inch to inch of accumulation. The ground isn't frozen, so it's spotty where it is sticking and melting off. I do have the snowblower tuned up and ready to go with a jug of stabilized gas waiting for it, though 😁

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25418 on: Nov 14, 2021, 06:54 AM »
35* and light rain.
No hunting today, going to give the old body a rest and get ready for bowling. Also have to go to NYC on Tuesday.
Mr. C, we hunted that land quite a bit, will have to see what the new owners have to say. I have shot a few in there but most of my hunting today is done on the land that borders that land where I have done much better. It was a good way to get to the state land where a friend hunts. The way I look at is if they ARE hunting, more people moving the deer around for me. I know how the deer move when being moved.
WW, those big city, people seem to have better money trees than us 'HILL" people.
Hope everyone has a great day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25419 on: Nov 14, 2021, 09:16 PM »
Things are finally starting to freeze up here now.
Generally by this time of year we would have 8"-10" of ice.
This year not so much.  :'(

Looks like winter arrives this week. :)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25420 on: Nov 15, 2021, 03:48 AM »
Good morning ER's, I was watching the SNF game and fell asleep in the recliner, just waking up,  Have to set an alarm as today could be a day Jake will never forget,  Off to the vet, to get "fixed"  Wonder how long to see a personality change ??? or if any ??? .

Dave anyone save, those charts and make comparisons as to how much total ice from year to year ?  I believe what was my home lake in Colorado declined about on average 1 inch a year over the last 15 years.  On that note I think my skin has been getting thinner over the last 15 years too.   :roflmao:

Didn't see but about 1" of snow here, 45 miles to the north sounds like they got around 4"  Ground still warm enough it didn't stick around.  Forecast has 2 more days with daytime high to hit 50* could be a good time to check on the snow blower and the snowmobile engines and have them ready to go if necessary.

Daughter ordered a couple seat belt extensions for me, think I am going to like them, makes it a lot easier to hook up if waring a heavy coat,  :whistle:

hope everyone has a good day with whatever is on your menu. 

Bud

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25421 on: Nov 15, 2021, 03:54 AM »
Morning all, 27° and calm with hard frost here. Forecast is 35 for a high and mostly sunny.

The snow didn't hang around long yesterday. It transitioned to rain around 7am or so, and by 8 it had wiped out all the snow.

It was already melting off by the time it was light enough to take some pictures. My phone cam is terrible at night/low light.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25422 on: Nov 15, 2021, 04:31 AM »
Good morning Bud, Z! Good morning everyone :bow:

25 degrees this morning, heading into the mid 30's by this afternoon.

Dave....Looks like the count down is on. Hope you will feel like spending some time on the ice this year :icefish:

Bud.... How long are the extensions ??? Best of luck to Jake today, enjoy the last day he ever comes when called :roflmao:

Z....Looks like we have about the same weather. What snow we have will be on life support after today.

IW....How does the weather cat do at forecasting deer movement?

TT... Best of luck in the new blind. Hope you have an excellent deer rifle opener :thumbsup:

I need to run a couple of errands this morning then off to finish my tree job.

Hope you all have a good day. Best of luck to those hitting the woods :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25423 on: Nov 15, 2021, 04:51 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 32* and snowing a little . We had about 2" overnight. ::)
                           Bud.........I hope Jake doesn't hold it against you to what's going to happen to him today. :(
                           Marv........I hope it isn't going to be a long day for you. :unsure: Unfortunately the weather cat is just a mouse hunter. lol :roflmao:
                           Zcm.........Our snow is a wet snow, like yours was, it probably won't be around long today. :whistle:
                           Wally........Is Mr. WW heading back to hunting camp today? ???
                           Eddie........Good luck on the scouting. :thumbsup:
                           H2l...........Good idea resting up for bowling, how did your team do last night? ???
                           I'm got to get ready and see if I can track some deer.
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25424 on: Nov 15, 2021, 05:27 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....hope tracks in the snow lead you to a keeper  ;)

IFF.....poor Jake, hope all goes well  :(

WS....."safety first"  ;)2

Drifter....with those temps the ice should buid pretty quickly  :icefish:

Eddie.....how did the job go yesterday  ???

Nothing much new here, rain rain and more rain  ::) 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25425 on: Nov 15, 2021, 05:55 AM »
34* and it looks like it had just stopped raining. It was raining pretty hard when I come home from bowling.
We split again last night but this time we won the first 2 and lost the last one and total pins. Bowled the newest team in the league. They are just avg. bowlers so match up very well with us All three games were close.
Will be looking at the weather to decide if it is a mid-day or an afternoon hunt today.
We don't have to be in NYC until 10am on Tuesday so don't have to be on the until 6 or so.
Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25426 on: Nov 15, 2021, 06:12 AM »

Good morning ER's,

Marv........I hope it isn't going to be a long day for you. :unsure: Unfortunately the weather cat is just a mouse hunter. lol :roflmao:

I'm got to get ready and see if I can track some deer.

IW

When I was getting my hair pruned the other day, the ladies Yorkie caught a mouse someplace in the house. You should have seen her after I said....If there is 1 there is 10 :roflmao:

Good luck tracking :thumbsup:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25427 on: Nov 15, 2021, 07:06 AM »
Marv to answer your question the extension is 4 3/4" the blade is approx. 2" 

Jeff, I hope he doesn't hold it against me either  :roflmao: he should be able to hold his own  :roflmao:  He's already pissed at me, he wants his food, and instructions are nothing to eat after 10PM last night.

back to box diving.

Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25429 on: Nov 15, 2021, 08:22 PM »
Took Jake to his appointment at 8:30, back and picked him up at 3:00, boy is he ever slowed down, was told his surgery went well.  he sure is quiet, went and picked up a nice dog pillow, I think he likes it, took to it right away.  Might take him a while for the drugs to ware off.  So far he hasn't attempted to eat or drink. 

See its dipped to 28* so far this evening. not sure how much its to warm up tomorrow

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25430 on: Nov 15, 2021, 08:47 PM »
 Good evening,temperatures cooler to start this week last week had a few days with highs in the sixties today only in the upper forties. Leaves off of majority of trees still some green leaves on bushes.
Eddie I hope the block work went well on Sunday. Two thousand people for a ice fishing contest is a good number (realize GSL is a large body of water) most contests in my area average around 200 people.
Ice Wanderer I hope the snow lasted long enough for you to track deer to their day time location and give you a chance at a nice buck today.
Whopper Stopper seems people forget how to drive in Wintry conditions from one year to the next always a good number of crashes during the first storm of the season. Did you get the tree job finished today.
IFF may all have gone well with Jake's neutering and it improve his behavior. Good that you avoided most of the snow.
Wallyworld good thing air temperatures are still above freezing and ground not frozen or you would be dealing with several inches of snow. Best to Mr.WW at hunting camp this week.
Zcm-28 good to read you did not need the snow blower this time and that it is ready to go when more snow is left on the ground.
Hunts2longthank you for answering my question good that you have private land to hunt in addition to state land. Nice that you do not have to head for NYC during the early morning hours. have a safe trip and may your wife receive a good report from her doctors.
Drifter good to hear area lakes are starting to make ice sounds like temperatures this week should help build the ice layer.

Stay safe and healthy. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25431 on: Nov 16, 2021, 04:13 AM »
Way too early, Hum Three horse ya say  :roflmao: Good one Jeff

Now where was I ???  Oh yeah checking on the patient, still a little groggy, but to be expected I think.
See its dipped down to 26* I'm about coffee'd out, hope the last of my coughing is gone after my next nap

hope a better day to all

I'm leaving the light on for you Eddie  ;D

Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25432 on: Nov 16, 2021, 04:14 AM »
29* clear and breezy.
Looks like good weather for the trip to NYC.
Have good day, stay well.
Sat yesterday PM, no deer....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25433 on: Nov 16, 2021, 04:17 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 28* and partly cloudy. ::)
                             Bud..........I always felt bad whenever I had to take a dog in for surgery, they don't have a clue as to what they went through.
                  I hope Jake is better this morning. :thumbsup:
                             Marv.........I hope you got that tree job finished up yesterday. :flex:
                             Eddie........I hope you were able to get out to do the scouting you wanted to do? ???
                             H2l...........It seems like your team is at least consistent. :whistle: Safe travels to the city and hope your wife gets a good report from the Dr. :thumbsup:
                             Zcm..........It's good that you didn't need to use your snow blower, at least it's ready to go. :flex: It reminds me I haven't checked mine out
                   I'll do that today. :blink:
                             Steve.......Looks like Thursday there is going to be a one day warm up, then back to more seasonal temps. :whistle:
                             Dave........With the forecasted temps, your lakes should start to tighten up. :thumbsup:
                             You would think with the first snow there would be tracks all over the place, I didn't see a one, I think I need to regroup.
                             Today # 2 & #3 sons are coming over around noon to help me get the winter cover on the pontoon boat.
                             I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25434 on: Nov 16, 2021, 04:43 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  A slight trace of snow here again this morning, 29* with a high of 38 today.

Steve…yes, this is a pretty good sized contest…biggest I’ve entered into. Pretty much quit entering contests yers ago, but this one seems pretty well run and has been on my to do list for quite sometime. Quite a bit of money and prizes up for grabs!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…poor Jake, have had a few of my dogs done, they aren’t quite themselves for a period of time that’s for sure, but he’ll bounce back!  :thumbsup:
  Dave…thanks for the ice reports, shouldn’t be long with those temps coming!   :icefish:
  H2…the team is staying consistent, congrats on the bowling! Safe travels and best wishes for your wife with today’s appointment!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…hoping to hear Mr.WW has been seeing some deer again, best of luck to him!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…dang, was hoping the snow was going to be a big help yesterday. Maybe this afternoon if you finish up with the boat early enough…glad the boys will be helping out!  :thumbsup:  Might go this am with one of my sons to check out the woods…
  Marv…how did the tree job go for you? Do you plan on getting back to the shack for any of the rifle season?

The block job went real well, had a good group of guys and a pleasant time getting back together again. We got started about 7:30 and had the 3 walls ready to build completed about 2pm…everything went great, no hiccups.  :thumbsup:
  Had internet issues again yesterday morning…everything seems to be working ok this am.
  Have been watching quite a bit of that Kyle Rittenhouse trial, talk.about an eye opener…wow! It will be in the jury’s hands today….hopefully things will remain peaceful whichever way the verdict comes out. It’s going to be interesting that’s for sure.
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25435 on: Nov 16, 2021, 04:44 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

28 degrees, it may get close to 50 today with a stiff SE wind gusting to 35mph by the afternoon.

Bud...Good to read Jake is coming around. I'm sure within a couple days he will be back on his game :thumbsup:

mr.clean/WW....I wasn't able to finish yesterday. I was only at the job for about an hour getting finished with the smaller trees. I decided to hold off on the last two bigger ones because of all the ice and snow in the trees. By the end of today they should be clear and dry, so I will finish tomorrow.

h2l.....Safe travels Sir :thumbsup:

Today I have a different job to knock off.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

Good morning Eddie! see you beat me.

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25436 on: Nov 16, 2021, 04:53 AM »

Marv…Do you plan on getting back to the shack for any of the rifle season?

I will be going back up for the weekend just to keep the riffraff in check. I won't be hunting though.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25437 on: Nov 16, 2021, 05:42 AM »
Morning all, 30° and a bit foggy here this morning. Supposed to be around 60 and windy by afternoon. We got a bit more snow yesterday afternoon, but nothing stuck, then it turned to misty rain for a while until it fizzled out around dark.

masoneddie - I am guessing there's gonna be a chitshow, regardless of which way the verdict goes.

IW - I generally only have to use it once or twice a year. We don't really get all that much snow down here most winters, and when we do, it's usually just in one or two big dumps.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25438 on: Nov 16, 2021, 07:42 AM »
Well been windy here for the last 3 days and today it is still blowing good, so no fishing or hunting this weekend just getting things ready around the house and property for the cold to finally set in.  Looks like after today we will be back down to normal temps with the highs only getting up around 40 and as we get closer to December the highs only being around freezing so might be able to get on the ice around the middle of the month or so.  Winterized the boat so that is all ready for another sit until spring walleye fishing kicks in to gear.  Got the mother in laws pellets in the shop last night, and checked my minnow traps with only 4 more in the traps, not looking good so far might be buying more this winter.  Been thinking of ordering some in, the guy down the road from me gets them in I think he gets the fat heads in 10lbs for around 200 dollars, I think if I could keep them alive this would last me a couple years, or might get my dealers license if I have to and sell some on the side to help out the cost.  Not sure hoe it all works out and need to contact the game and fish and find out more information on where I can buy from and then check prices and all.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25439 on: Nov 16, 2021, 01:19 PM »
Picked up one of the cone/collars for the pup, Not sure how that will work out but at least its on hand if need be

HF4 when it come to minnows, while working all those years at Gander Mountain in the fishing department it was pretty much a given with the maintenance cost and all it was not a money making proposition, but rather a convenience and draw to sell other items. even with the commercial setup air pumps and filters there were always a great number would die, and have to be disposed of.

H2L hope you had safe travels to the big city and back.  Waiting on daughter to stop by and give me a hand, with getting the collar on the pup. then I need to get after some outdoors things.

checking back later to see if anyone scores with the hunting or what ever.

Edit:  Kids showed up and put a big dent in the move this there, move that there.  Got the BBQ grill off the snowmobile trailer and set up.  Even feel like shucking a chunk of beef at it.

Let the count down to ice begin.

Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.