Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1650100 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #25350 on: Nov 08, 2021, 09:10 PM »
Drifter that is what i figured assume the engine block heaters also help keep transmission fluid from thickening.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25351 on: Nov 09, 2021, 04:00 AM »
Good Morning Jeff:  Early start today ?? Hunting ??
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25352 on: Nov 09, 2021, 04:29 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                         It's 34* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         Bud..........Yes... I'm going out and sit for awhile, but I don't have any pictures on my trail camera until the afternoon/evening. :whistle:
                 If I don't see anything this morning, I think I'll wait for the afternoon to hunt. :unsure:
                         Steve.......While my truck was up in the air we saw the new lines just behind the radiator. :thumbsup: I think they should change the clocks
                 1/2 hour and leave it alone. It would be a happy medium. ;D
                         H2l..........At least your team is consistent. :blink: Are headed out this morning? ???
                         Wally........I hope you got your lawn mowed and a bike ride in, it was a nice day for one. :flex:
                         Marv........Good luck with the booster shot, if you didn't have much of a reaction from the fist 2 shots, I don't think the booster will give you any
                 problems. :unsure: I get mine on Friday/ Moderna. :thumbsup:
                         Dave........Thank you for the history lesson for Yellowknife, it always nice to know things about other areas of the world. What brought people
                 to the area? ???
                         Eddie.......If you don't start at the capital until January, will you stay on unenjoyment or find a temporary job? ???
                         I'll be headed out in a few.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25353 on: Nov 09, 2021, 04:54 AM »
Good morning Bud! Good morning everyone :bow:

29 degrees getting into the mid 50's by mid afternoon. Rain and cooler temps moving in.

mr.clean....My wife took the video with her phone. Before it was edited down she had over 5 minutes of the deer and turkeys running around.

IW....Best of luck hunting today :thumbsup: That's the problem I got sicker than a dog for 2-3 days after my first shot. I'm not looking forward to this one.

Bud....Glad you were able to get the bogus charges taken care of :thumbsup: A few years ago I had a bunch of pennies in a bucket out in my garage. When I brought them in they said "either I wash the money or they wouldn't run it through their machine" ???

WW....Is today a work day or a play day?

I see TT in the hallway....Good Morning Sir!

This morning I have an early morning hair pruning. I also get my booster at 4pm.

The girls have 2 brothers that have been very vocal anti-vaxxers. Found out yesterday they and their wives have been battling Covid for the last week and a half. I don't know much more about it.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25354 on: Nov 09, 2021, 05:15 AM »
Morning all, 44° and clear here, forecast of sunny and 56 for afternoon. Supposed to start slowly cooling down after today. Our first snow of the season is in the forecast for Saturday night/Sunday morning, but we'll see how much the forecast changes between now and then.

Finally got a couple decent loads for that 1873. Neither of them is great, but I just don't think that is a particularly accurate rifle. I monkeyed around with about half a dozen powders with a combination of several different primers, and this is about as good as it gets. Certainly not a tack driver, but it'll work for plinking and short range hunting. The sights on it are sort of like a cross between a semi-buckhorn and express, so it really isn't set up for precision shooting anyway. The front sight covers an entire 6" steel plate at 100yds.

2nd day of 4 for the audit coming up today... can't wait to get it over with. They were just nitpicking us to pieces over minute crap that they've never cared about before yesterday, so it's gonna be a long week. 🙄

IW - good luck. 10 days to opener here.

IFF - glad to hear you got the charges taken care of. I've been through that a few times myself, it sucks. It is easier to clear up now than it was 10-15 years ago, though, thankfully.

WS - I'm envious, wish we had that many turkeys around here.  :P They really seemed to have thinned out over the last 10 years or so locally.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25355 on: Nov 09, 2021, 06:20 AM »
modify

I just took a look before I  pulled out for my shack to see my post got lost again ??? Anyway

It is 43* and it looks like after tomorrow it will be a mix through at least the opening day of firearms the 15th. Frist on the agenda will be getting firewood down in the basement today. Tomorrow  I will be trimming back so I can see down the powerline before the rain and snow kicks in. Then I can be out of the weather to paint the inside of the blind.

Marv would you post the video I sent you of us taking down the old blind. The only $$ I have in the new blind is the cost of 4 sheets of OSB as I had the rest of the treated laying around from decks I took down. The old blind will get cleaned up next spring.

Time to get on the road.

Every one have a great week as I will be off line until at least the 15th

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25356 on: Nov 09, 2021, 06:36 AM »
27* and heading for 60.
WS, I don't think I have ever seen a deer run off the turkey's like that. Thanks for sharing.
Was going to go out yesterday PM but it was 56*. This morning might have been good but I have to take Scout in for a grooming.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25357 on: Nov 09, 2021, 06:44 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....love the video, thanks for sharing  :roflmao:  fingers crossed you don't have any bad reaction to the booster  :unsure:  MrWW got his yesterday, so far so good   :clap:

IW.....a beautiful morning to be in the woods, good luck  ;)2

IFF.....the bank should be happy to get the pennies what with all the crying over the "coin shortage"  ;D  hope you shake the cold quickly  :pinch:

Eddie.....guessing if you return to the old job you'll be pushing back retirement  ???

TT......safe travels and best wishes for a successful hunt  :thumbsup:

By the time the grass dried out yesterday I had to hustle to get the lawn done before it got dark, dang time change  :%$#!:  another nice day on tap, think the mowers will be put to bed and the tractor/snowblower moved out from the back barn  :flex:  not sure if the bike will see the road or not, just not enough hours in the day  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25358 on: Nov 09, 2021, 07:34 AM »
This is the removal of TT's old stand and the unveiling of the new one.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25359 on: Nov 09, 2021, 09:50 AM »
IW
I think it was the giant amounts of gold.   ;D
There were 5 gold mines in the area and 2 were inside city limits.
Still gold being found in new places here as well as those diamond things and rare earth metals.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #25360 on: Nov 09, 2021, 07:18 PM »
Greetings ER's!! For those of you who have inquired about my hip, I see a PA tomorrow about it. It still lets me know it's there, but not as bad as it used to be. I'll ask tomorrow how long it takes to totally heal and be pain free. As far as those who are getting their booster shots, I've had mine and just a little soreness at the injection site!! Be safe and stay healthy!!  :flex: :thumbsup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25361 on: Nov 10, 2021, 04:22 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 43* and raining.  ::)
                            OS.........Good luck at your appointment today, I hope you get the answers you want. :thumbsup:
                            Tom.......That's one way to take down a stand,  can you burn it when there's is snow on the ground? ???
                            Wally......You got ypou lawn mowed just in time, before the rain we're having. :o The temps are suppose to drop after the storm
                on Friday, so tomorrow would be a day to get out for a ride. :unsure:
                            Marv.......I hope you are not feeling any effects from the booster shot this morning. :unsure:
                            Things are looking promising where I'm hunting I caught this on my trail camera. Just got to catch him during hunting hours.

Rain is suppose to be over this morning, I will try to get out this afternoon.
                             I hope everyone has a good Wednesday Hump day either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25362 on: Nov 10, 2021, 04:39 AM »
46* and light rain.
WW, lots of bikes out yesterday
IW, that is a nice buck. Hope you cross paths today with him. I will be heading out "after" the rain also.
Scout is all groomed, even red bows in her ears.
Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25363 on: Nov 10, 2021, 05:05 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D     Light rain falling here this am, 48* with a high of 50 today.

OS…best wishes to you with today’s appointment Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Dave…thanks for the info on Yellowknife, didn’t realize it was such a young community.   :thumbsup:   Question…was it the gold or the fishing that attracted you to the area?   ;D
  Marv…thank you for sharing the videos… :clap:  Not exactly sure how many times I watched the deer and those turkeys with my granddaughter yesterday afternoon, but enough times that we came up with our own words of what the deer was saying chasing them off the feed, lol.  Great stuff!!  :roflmao: :thumbsup:
  Tom…love the blind, that would spoil me!  Best of luck with the maiden voyage!!  :clap:
  Wally…well,  there was a slight change in plans with the old workplace Monday afternoon …. :whistle:   Glad you got the leaves all finished up and hopefully get another ride in before the bike goes into hibernation!   :thumbsup:
  H2…congrats to the team on another split! Good luck today, hope you get your sights locked on one!!   :thumbsup:  Just received my applications in the mail yesterday for the Walleye Challenge and GSL Ice Contest. Might be looking for some pointers on your home water soon.   ;D
  Z…nice grouping…maybe not driving tacks, but that’s a dead deer right there!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff…see that the woods were good to you yesterday, that’s an awesome buck!! Best of luck getting a crack at him this afternoon!!  :thumbsup:  About the job…. :whistle:

Got a call from my buddy who is now the foreman down at the old workplace Monday afternoon after his first day back. Apparently there was a change in the original plans of bringing our crew all back. Could tell by the tone in his voice things weren’t looking so good. Long story short, at this point in time they only have enough work scoped/budgeted to keep a 6 man crew busy…3 masons, 3 laborers. As presumed, most of the old budget $$ was dispersed to other areas.
  Was told I along with the next wave of guys would be hired back, but not until April after the budget is passed and the new project $$ is available. That was a real heart breaker, but understandable and out of anyone’s control, it is what it is.  So anyway, I sat down with my wife and discussed the situation and what my options were moving forward.
  Yesterday morning at 11am, I went to my Union Hall with the retirement papers that were filled out and just lacking my signature. So at 11:01 yesterday morning, I was officially retired!    :tipup:    With my Union, I have the option to return back to work if I choose to after a 3 month waiting period from receiving my first retirement check and still receive my retirement. Although it won’t increase my retirement any as I will be locked in to that, the health benefits will become available along with the paycheck. Come April, if things are still on track, I’ll probably go that route…but for now, I turned a frown upside down and happy to finally join in the ranks with all you fine people in the retirees club here on the 9:45!!   :thumbsup: :flex: :bow:
   Cawfee’s on and there’s a bottle of Baileys on the counter folks!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting! 

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25364 on: Nov 10, 2021, 05:12 AM »
Morning all, 38° with extremely thick fog here, heading for a high around 60 with overcast, windy conditions. Looking to really dive bomb this evening. Our high was 68° on Monday, forecast high tomorrow is 52, 44 Friday, 38 Saturday with evening/overnight snow, and 37 Sunday with snow.

Not much going on today, other than looking forward to being further eviscerated by federal auditors at work... the last 2 days have been a total train wreck. Today is the last day, fortunately.

IW - that's a dandy buck, hope you catch him during shooting hours  :thumbsup:

OS - hope the hip prognosis is good.

Drifter, the town I lived in out in Nevada was like that... gold boom town. The population went from like 2,500 in 1980 to over 10,000 by 2000. I haven't been out there since the late 90s, but last I heard, the gold deposits are petering out, so I imagine the population will crash hard once the last of the bigger mines play out. There is NOTHING out there but mines and open range ranches.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25365 on: Nov 10, 2021, 05:44 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

38 with rain and possible snow mix this afternoon. Looks like a couple cooler wet days on the way.

IW.....Excellent buck :thumbsup: I will watch for this afternoons  "Gotcha" post.

Eddie.... Congratulations Sir!! Now bring on a deer and then some fishable ice :icefish: Very happy the frown got turned around :thumbsup:

OS...Glad to read the hip is coming along :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Best of luck at the PA, hope everything is right on track :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No effects from the booster at this point, I am guessing all is well.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup:Stay safe and keep well.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #25366 on: Nov 10, 2021, 06:04 AM »
Eddie, welcome to the club!!! Congratulations and now go hunting and fishing as much as the "boss" will allow!!!  ;)2 :flex: :thumbsup: :bow: :whistle:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25367 on: Nov 10, 2021, 06:53 AM »

Good Morning Er's Congrats eddie more time to do whatever you choose. I'm sure the side jobs will be coming in soon. Buck sighting at home a big 8 pt. talking with neighbor they have had 6 bucks in yard with a big 10 pt. wondering if this was the monster that stayed in our yard all day a few years back. She said she has it on video I hope to see it in future.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25368 on: Nov 10, 2021, 09:13 AM »
Good Morning ER's,  this morning temp was right at frost line.  Now its up to 46*

Not feeling so chipper, the Theraflu I got from the Daughters stash didn't knock out the runny noise and cough, Hardly any sleep last night, Hope its not heading to pneumonia,  Having the pneumonia shot. if memory serves me right wasn't but two years ago.  And hardly ever come down with a head cold, and even if I felt like one was coming on, it would be with slight discomfort usually gone if 24 hours.  Think there will be a quick trip to a pharmacy and arm myself with some Sudafed

Jeff: yeah trail cam looks promising, hope he show up for you.

Eddie:  Tough choice at times, but being fully "retarted" like me, has its advantages. Bailey's ya say  ;D

Old Goat, hoping you get the outcome you want with the hip

Steve, your store open 24 hrs ? 

Take care all see you all this evening.
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25369 on: Nov 10, 2021, 11:25 AM »
Congrats Eddie on the retirement, glad things worked so you did not have the frown too long, hope it works for some more hunting and fishing that you can share with the group.

Well things are looking fall like around here still, a bit warm for November but most are not complaining much as we are getting down to 20's or 30's at night and then around the 50's during the daylight hours, snow moving in tonight and the big storm to hit Saturday.  Thought about not winterizing the boat yet and maybe getting one more trip in this weekend, but will have to see what the weather guessers say the says will be like.  Lots still to do around the house and need to get the ice fishing gear moved out and gone through so that might be the thing for the weekend.   Have a great hump day everyone hope you have a good one and get the shot at the animal you are waiting for, the fish you are chasing, or a nice relaxing day.  Or like me have a great day at work.  Stay safe out there.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25370 on: Nov 10, 2021, 03:37 PM »
Evening all,

Eddie.....sorry things didn't turn out the way you hoped with the "old crew"  :'(   but congrats on joining us retired folks  :thumbsup: 

OS.....hope you had a good check up today and got the answers you were looking for, think as a rule they tell you to give yourself a full year to heal completely  ;)

IW.....nice buck, fingers crossed he showed up in the cross hairs  ;)2

WS.....so glad to hear the shot didn't knock you out  :flex: :clap: 

Got the tractor moved out front but decided to put off the mowers for another day and hop on the bike instead  :thumbsup: :clap:  nice day for a ride, hopefully not the last one for the year but you never know  :unsure:

Picked up another 1/4" of rain overnight  ::) looks like some flurries in the near future  :whistle:

Have a good night. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25371 on: Nov 10, 2021, 04:16 PM »
WW blizzards are hard to turn down huh.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25372 on: Nov 10, 2021, 04:59 PM »
WW blizzards are hard to turn down huh.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You hit the nail on the head !!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25373 on: Nov 10, 2021, 07:24 PM »
Eddie
It was the fishing of course.
I hate being underground in confined spaces so the mining life is not for me.  ;D

Back a long time ago we had an early fishing show on TV in Canada called the Red Fisher show.
He used to show films and narrate them. He was always going to awesome fishing and hunting spots in Canada and the US always with some celebrity. Lots of big name hockey players back in the late 60's through about 1989. He did a lot of trips to Great Bear Lake and he is the reason I ended up here. :)

I can't remember the name of the guy but in the US at the same time there was a guy doing a fishing show where he also showed films and described what was going on.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25374 on: Nov 10, 2021, 09:58 PM »
Good evening temperature warm up yesterday and today with temperature reaching 65. Only dropped into the upper forties over night. Before I forget may those members that are veterans thank you for your service.
Ice Wanderer good looking buck may you encounter him during one of your hunts.
Whopper Stopper may your BILS and their wives recover quickly from Covid and have no long term problems from the virus. You wife's phone shoots nice video footage thanks again for sharing the doe and turkeys footage with us here on I.S . . Good to hear that so far you are having better experience then after first Covid shots.
Zcm-28 hope it was a better day at work dealing with the Govt. Auditors. I see some close shot groupings on the target agree with Eddie rifle shoots well enough to use deer hunting.
Tomturkey will keep a watch for your post hunting report. May you and your son both harvest nice bucks from the new blind.
Hunts2long did you see any deer activity this afternoon.
Oldsailor how the visit with the PA go may he she/he be happy with how your healing after the surgery. Good to read that overall you are getting around with less pain.
Eddie enjoy your retirement. Nice that there is an option to return to work and still receive retirement check and that you are keeping health benefits. I had a feeling funds to resume work at the capital/Empire state Plaza would be limited as some of the budgeted money was spent elsewhere by the state.
OLd Goat enjoy the deer sighting at your and the neighbor's homes.
IFF my store is back to pre-pandemic hours (6AM-12AM) Monday through Saturday and (6AM-10PM) on Sundays. The store was open 24 hours for a few years i think low over night sales and security problems lead to current hours. We lost a fair amount of money to customer and employee theft during overnight hours.went through many cashiers and grocery stockers. Some cashiers could not resist dipping into cash draw or worked scams with coworkers to get reduced price on things like cigarettes. May the medications you picked up today help you to feel better. If symptoms continue see a doctor and also get a Covid test to be safe.
Drifter there certainly is many waters to fish and species to persue in the Yellow Knife area.
Wallyworld good you have the tractor and snowblower moved to their winter location and ready to use when neddedNice that you got a motorcycle ride in befor storing the bike for Winter I'm surprised you found an open Dairy Queen my local one usually is closed by now as theyy loose many workers once college year starts.
Fish/hunt4everMay the forecast weekend storm not leave you with to many inches of snow. Have you and the family done any pheasant hunting.

have a good night stay safe and healthy. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25375 on: Nov 11, 2021, 04:25 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 28* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Happy Veterans Day It's also Armistice Day WWl. :bow:
                        Eddie.........I know you've been toying around with retiring, I think you've made a good decision. Like Marv you can always pick
                up some side work. Congratulations on your decision. :thumbsup: :clap: Maybe we can finally meet on the ice. :woot:
                        Drifter........I knew there was gold and diamonds up that way but I thought there were mines up that way long before the 40's. :whistle:
                        Marv..........I hope your BILS and family recover from covid without any major problems. :flex:
                        Wally..........You might get in another ride, but if you guys are really diehard bike riders, there's a guy around here that rides a bike to
                work everyday. And when it gets close to Christmas he wears a Santa suit. :cookoo:
                        OS.............How did your appointment go? ???
                        Steve.........Pre Pandemic the Price Chopper here in town was open 24/7 from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Now it's 5am to 10pm 7 days. :)
                        Tom...........I hope the new stand lets you be a good tool to your hunts. :clap:
                        Zcm...........I hated audits of any kind at work. :%$#!:
                        I hope you are ready for the winter storms. :unsure:
                        When I hunted yesterday I jumped at least 3 deer, I'm not sure if the 8 pointer was one or not. Even with the little rain we had the leaves on
                 the ground were still crunchy. I need to get a tree stand.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25376 on: Nov 11, 2021, 04:37 AM »
29* this morning.
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!
IW, I jumped one yesterday going in. Wasn't a very big deer, what I saw of it.
Will check back in later....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25377 on: Nov 11, 2021, 05:12 AM »
Morning all, 54° and extremely windy here. This is the daily high, temp is actually dropping. Supposed to be around 48° by afternoon with off and on rain through the day.

Yesterday didn't go any better, we got clobbered again. We have a ton of corrective actions to take in the next 30 days, and they're coming back for on-site in a couple weeks. The stuff this week was just a procedural/paperwork portion.

My job is mostly paperwork/documentation/recordkeeping. We didn't do terribly on that part, but we just got absolutely hammered on procedural protocol, which fortunately for me, is not my job. I just make sure the procedures are followed, and documented for a paper trail. 🤷‍♂️ New govt regs, and we were the first plant of our type to get audited on them. Hopefully our competitors all fare just as poorly  :roflmao:

IW - me, too, but this one was way worse than any commercial audit we've had. We get commercially audited annually, and that's usually pretty painless.

mr.clean - yeah, most of the deer I have shot have been inside 75 yards. I just like precision. The accuracy is a bit under snuff compared to what I was going for, but it'll be fine for work out to 50-60 yards. Even if the rifle itself was more accurate, I don't think I'd take a shot much past that because of the sights. My eyes aren't what they used to be. I need a peep sight to be very good much past 50 yards these days.

masoneddie - congrats on the retirement  :thumbsup: I have about 25 years to go, if my finances actually allow it then  ;D

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25378 on: Nov 11, 2021, 06:02 AM »
Good Morning ER's I have a early Doctors appointment, with a doctor that will be my primary Dr.  Hope we hit it off good, will request a prescription for a good inhaler.  and see if the over the counter cold meds should do the trick. And if he has any insight on eye glasses , what I got before leaving CO leave a bit to be desired.  Not sure if I mentioned got some badly needed rain gutters started installing them yesterday
, no evidence of ever having any in resent years ???  I believe it will go a long way on curing the basement seepage.  Any of you use gutter heaters ???

My alarm radio is going off so best wind this up and get on with my day.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25379 on: Nov 11, 2021, 06:30 AM »
Morning all,

Happy Veteran's Day, thank you to all that have served  :bow: :bow:

IFF.....good luck at your appointment, hope you picked a "good one"  ;)2

IW.....once the salt/sand hits the road the bike goes to bed, guess we aren't true diehards  :nono:

WS....thoughts and prayers to your B-I-Ls and their families as they battle covid, sad the vaccine has been shunned by so many for political reasons  :-\

H2L....smaller the deer the more tender the meat  :whistle:

MrC.....there are 2 DQ's within 50/60 miles that are open year round, they are"regular" fast food places like Mickey D's  ;)

ZCM....hope the final day of audit goes by quickly  @)

Was getting ready to go out into the backyard yesterday afternoon to fill the bluebird feeder when I looked out and saw a 9 pointer wandering around the yard  :o  fingers crossed he'll show up on one of the trail cams  :whistle:  and yeah, MrWW is already back at camp  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.