Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1650107 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #25380 on: Nov 11, 2021, 06:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
   :bow: Happy Veterans Day!!  To all our Veterans here on the site past and present and their family members serving, Thank You for your service and protecting our great country…never to be forgotten!  :bow:
  Clear and 30* here on the Hill, high of 51 forecasted.

Jeff…best of luck if you’re off to the woods this am, those dang eaves are like walking on potatoe chips right now! You can count on a few trips out on the ice this season…looking forward to it!!   :thumbsup:
  H2…sounds like you’re off to the woods….hope today is the day!   :thumbsup:   Made a trip up your way yesterday to Fuel-N-Food…finally got into that Walleye Challenge!!  :tipup:
  Steve…the health benefits, or lack of, are/were my biggest obstacle with retirement. Toyed with the idea of crossing the border, then entering illegally…I should have taken Spanish instead of French in high school.  :woot:
  Dave…thanks for sharing the film clip and what inspired you to set your roots in the Yellowknife area… :clap: :thumbsup:  Believe the early American versions of what we had here was Gadabout Gaddis, The Flying Fisherman and Curt Gowdy, The American Sportsman….good old days of television as a kid going on adventures you could only dream of…you’re living the dreams mister!  :bow:
  Z…hope the audit goes a little better today, sounds like a nightmare! On the plus side, glad your not on the receiving end of a spanking for doing your job…best wishes to you getting through the rest of it unscathed!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…sending best wishes to the family on the Covid issues, damn, hope everything is going as well  as possible for them at this time. Will keep them in thoughts and prayers.   :thumbsup:
  Wally…glad to see another ride got in, hope you get in another before the bike gets put away and the other blizzards come back into town!  ;D  Good luck to Mr.WW, might be a good thing he’s at camp right now!   ;D :thumbsup:  Hope that 9 pointer is on camera….
  Bud…I hope you’re feeling better today Sir, good luck with the new Dr., hope he can get you back on the right track. :thumbsup:
  FH4…hope you’re able to get another boat trip in before putting it away for the season!  :thumbsup:  Thinking about getting reacquainted with the ice gear here as well…haven’t used my tipups in quite a long time, plan on targeting Pike this season.

Thank you all for the kind words on retirement…still adjusting to the thought of it, lol, but I think I can adjust!   ;D
  Actually had a side job dropped on my lap last evening, off to give an estimate shortly then …..?     Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25381 on: Nov 11, 2021, 07:07 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

41 with rain this morning. The guessers are saying a dusting of snow by tomorrow morning, north a ways 3"+

Thanks for the wishes for the b-i-l's. It sounds like they are doing OK, just a rough few days for them. With all the comments they made when they heard their sisters were vaccinated, you can only hope they learn something from all of this.

IW....Not sure what your set up is but after years of sitting in tree stands, I love my ladder stand. It's solid, stable and very comfortable.

h2l....Best of luck with the deer today :thumbsup:

WW....Best of luck to the Mr. :thumbsup: Hope today is the day.

Bud....Best of luck with the new Dr. Hope he can get you feeling better :thumbsup:

Last night my wife picked up a fever, I am guessing from the booster. She was doing a lot better this morning and went to work.

With the rain going through not a lot on the agenda.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25382 on: Nov 11, 2021, 08:54 AM »
43 degrees here, supposed to have been snow in the mountains overnight.

Bud: I am jealous- you get to go to Menards for all of your home improvement. I have to stop in every time I get back there. I think North Dakota is the closest one to me, so guess I am stuck with Home Depot and Lowes for at least a few more years. I can't believe you will need gutter heaters- my parents in Madison have not needed them for the last 80 years. OG can confirm. I would think if anything, gutter covers would be worth a look- cleaning gutters gets harder to do every year. You should have an assortment of options for those at Menards as well.

Happy Veteran's Day!

:tipup:

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25383 on: Nov 11, 2021, 12:20 PM »
IW
Here's an interesting bit of history for you.
In the 40's there was a mine on the Eastern side of Great Bear Lake that was mining uranium.
Uranium from that mine was used in the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki Japan in WWII.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #25384 on: Nov 11, 2021, 12:47 PM »
Howdy ER's!! Just a quick note to let you know my hip appointment was moved to tomorrow (Friday).I'll let you know what I find out, but it's probably like WW says, give it a year!! Everyone please stay safe and well!!!  :flex: :thumbsup: :clap:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25385 on: Nov 11, 2021, 02:59 PM »
Went out pheasant hunting Saturday, and all I can say is too hot, the released bird guys are doing good, but the wild birds are holding tight and not moving too much.

Happy Veteran's day to all that are serving and that have served.

Have a great Thursday, back to the closing meeting for the internal audit for this week, so I understand the audit stuff.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25386 on: Nov 11, 2021, 06:14 PM »
Things are starting to fall into place, Got to meet my primary doctor with my new Medicare provider (Blue Cross/ Blue shield)  I like him, he was able to view my medical history, no problem renewing anything I wanted in the way of old prescriptions, he was impressed with my blood pressure  ;D Got the seamless gutters with leaf guards installed this afternoon.  He even did an extension on a down spout to channel it away from where it would pool under the deck.  :thumbsup:  Got hit with a little sleet before the final pieces installed,  Now I need to get at winterizing the house, a little calking here and there should tighten things up.

Got the sniffles on the run, feel much better after the afternoon nap, supper even tasked good  :clap: 

Badger, Got to  tour the local Menards, thought some things were a little pricy, but that may be due to some things in short supply.  :unsure: :whistle:  I may find myself building some things, that are limited so far as useable spaces.

And yup unboxing is still a work in progress.

Are you ready for some Thursday Night Footballlllll ??  I am.

OS here's to a good report tomorrow (_)P

Take care all.

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25387 on: Nov 12, 2021, 04:50 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 47* and cloudy here on my hill. Rain is on it's way. ::)
                        Bud.........I'm glad you are happy with your new Dr. it's important that you have a good repour with him. :thumbsup:
                        Fish.........These sea saw temperatures sure make game do unusual things, hope the weather changes for you. :unsure:
                        Dave.......Thank you for sharing about the uranium mines. Did not know that it was used for the bombs. :blink:
                        Marv........I used a ladder stand  in the past on a piece of property behind the property I use to own, but it was sold and the new owners
                 were against hunting and I had to find new land to hunt. I got permission to hunt another friend property but only got it last week and really wasn't
                 prepared to set anything up so quickly.  :whistle:
                        Eddie.......I will be looking forward spending some ice time with you. :clap:
                        Wally........ I'm like you, when cold weather set in, the bike went inside, I rode from Las Vegas part of the way to LA in 3" of snow, it wasn't fun. :cookoo:
                        Badger......The weather guessers say there is a cold front coming this weekend. :unsure:
                        I want to get out this morning before the rain starts, I don't mind hunting in the rain if it starts while I'm out, but hate leaving a nice dry warm
                 house in the rain. I get my booster shot this afternoon.
                        I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25388 on: Nov 12, 2021, 05:39 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

33 degrees with parts of the Metro receiving it's first dusting of snow. Tomorrow night a possibility of 1"-2"

Bud...Glad to read you may have found a good Dr. I am in the same boat and the first one I picked was ...Strike 1.

IW....Best of luck this morning, deer like a light rain :thumbsup: What's the rut doing?

Eddie...You will probably be getting lots of jobs falling in your lap. I seem to get the most calls when I have something planned ???

OS....Best of luck at your appointment today :thumbsup:

h2l & Mr. WW.....Best of luck with the deer today :thumbsup:

Thanks for the best wishes for the b-i-l's. My wife checked in with the youngest brother last night. It sounds like they are all getting clobbered pretty good. I am guessing they most likely will still refuse the jab, but I think their opinions on it being a joke are long gone.

Not sure what I am going to do today. With the winds and things being all wet I am holding off on any tree jobs.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25389 on: Nov 12, 2021, 06:00 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Marv, Morning Everyone,
  Looking like a soggy day here today, light rain falling and 49*, high in the mid 50’s.

Jeff…best of luck with the hunting, hope that nice buck is on the move this morning and the rain stays south for awhile!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…very good news with the Dr., glad you found comfortable with him…so important.  :clap:  Have been plugging along on getting the house ready for winter here also…put that heat shrink type of plastic on many of the windows to help hold the heat and stop the drafts this season.
  FH4…good luck wrapping up the audit today and getting on some birds this weekend if that’s on the planner!   :thumbsup:
  OS…best wishes with today’s appointment!   :thumbsup:
  Dave…thanks for sharing another history lesson with the uranium mining…very interesting.  :thumbsup:  How’s the ice coming along up there now?
  Badger…no Menards here either. Would occasionally stop in to one when visiting my wife’s family out in Illinois…that was her Dads favorite store.
  Marv….sorry to read that about the BIL’s, hope everything goes well for them moving forward. Glad to read Jo is feeling better after the booster. :thumbsup:  Looks like some of your rain reached us, heard there was some snow out your way yesterday.
  Wally…will the bakery be open today?      :whistle:

Like Jeff, going for my booster shot today…keeping fingers crossed no reaction to it.  Had the Moderna shots and understand this one is from Pfizer…still a little skeptical on that. Eight days to go for the opening of our gun season here in the Southern Zone of NY…looking forward to that.
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25390 on: Nov 12, 2021, 06:17 AM »
Good morning. 50* and rain.
Eddie, I am sure you will stay busy in "retirement". Glad you got into the contest. When it gets closer and there is ice I will give you any info you need. If I had know you were going to be near-by I would have bought you a coffee.
I was in the woods about 7 hours yesterday. No deer. a friend that hunts the state land South of me shot a pretty nice 8 point yesterday morning about 1/4 mile from me. He said there are a ton of scrapes and rubs. I am seeing scrapes where I am hunting, so there is a buck around. A realtor has been showing the old hunting camp where I sometimes park. Wish I had 210k buried in the yard. 90 acres of some pretty good hunting.
If the rains stops may go out late in the day. Be well....h2l

Also the realtor was there when Joe brought his deer out. Now every hunter will be looking at the place.
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25391 on: Nov 12, 2021, 06:19 AM »
Morning all, 38° and windy as all getout again this morning. High for the day is forecast for 42 with spotty showers and continued wind.

Gonna be one of those days, it's already a mess... production supervisor is off today, so I'm in charge. I hate being relief supervisor, but it comes with the money, so I suppose I gotta take one with the other. Already had to fix a mess-up by yesterday's evening crew. 🙄

Well, back to it. Hope yall have a good Friday.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25392 on: Nov 12, 2021, 07:16 AM »
Morning all,

IW....good luck, hope the rain stays light up there  ;)  good luck with the booster, neither of us had more than a sore arm  :flex:

H2L....if the money tree I planted in the backyard ever starts producing, I'll pick a handful of "fruit" and send it your way  :woot:

WS....when it comes to covid and vaccines the "you can lead a horse to water" saying sure holds true  :cookoo: 

Eddie.....think you'll like not having to be a "weekend warrior" anymore  :whistle:  good luck to you also with the booster shot  :flex:

IFF....sure sounds like things are falling into place for you finally  :thumbsup: :clap: hope you're feeling better today  @)

zcm....just keep repeating "TGIF, TGIF"  :roflmao:

OS.....hoping to hear a good report  ;)2

Rain coming down in sheets  :blink:  supposed to clear up this afternoon, we'll see  ::)  no pics of that 9 point so far  :(  MrWW's brother bagged a 3 point yesterday, MrWW had a big buck show up at his stand, picked his bow up to draw down and discovered it was too dark to see the sights  :%$#!: maybe he'll show up earlier today  :unsure:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25393 on: Nov 12, 2021, 07:26 AM »
MrWW had a big buck show up at his stand, picked his bow up to draw down and discovered it was too dark to see the sights  :%$#!: maybe he'll show up earlier today  :unsure:

:%$#!: X :%$#!: :%$#!:

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25395 on: Nov 12, 2021, 10:40 AM »
Good day windy and rainy here like Wallyworld seeing heavy burst of rain at times. Some work around the apartment today and see how the weather goes supposed to due some traveling in the early evening may hold off on the trip until tomorrow morning.
Ice Wanderer if you went to the woods today may the rainfall stay light in your section of NY. Glad you are starting to see deer leaves on the ground do make for noisy walking when they are dry.
Hunts2long congratulations to your friend on his deer. you can only hope for the best with the property up for sale in that whomever buys the land will still allow people on it to hunt.  I know vehicles are not allowed on certain state lands in the Adirondacks so areas close to roadways see lots of pressure as not everyone has the time or is in physical condition to hike/travel into the woods several miles to hunt.
Zcm-28 May today be a better one at work. Best to your company/plant on correcting the problems and getting a good report when the Govt. auditors make their return visit.
Wallyworld just a guess but I'm thinking possibly my local DQ does not see enough business during fall ?winter months to justify staying open for business. Next time I'm across the Hudson river and in the Hyde Park,NY. area will have to see if the DQ there is open year round. Congratulations to your BIL on harvesting a deer. Hopefully the big buck pays a return visit when shooting conditions are better for Mr.WW.
Eddie I'm sure you will make adjustment to retirement with time. Nice that you maybe picking up side jobs already. Congrats on getting into the Food-N-Fuel contest best to you in finishing among the prize winners.
Whooper Stopper may your wife be over her reaction to booster shot. Also hope her brother's start recovering from their bouts with Covid.
Drifter thank you for sharing some more history of the Yellow knife area.
OldSailor may you have a good appointment with the PA today.
Fish/hunt4ever  best to you and your company with the upcoming internal audit. May the weather conditions be more favorable towards bird movement on your nexy pheasant hunt. Curious do you use dogs while hunting the pheasants or a member/members of your hunting party try to roust the birds from the ground into air for shots.
IFF good to hear you had a good visit with the new doctor. May the new gutters resolve the basement water problems.

Time for me to gett moving so some of the chores around apartment get done today. Everyone stay safe and healthy. Best to all fishing and hunting .
 Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25396 on: Nov 12, 2021, 12:08 PM »
Yeah use a dog, my uncle had a good dog when he passed, we were just not in the place where we could take care of him.  I did get one hunt in with him and got a pheasant with him, then he wound up missing and my brothers daughter found him in the ditch the next year down from the house where someone hit him, sad end but my dog I have now learned some from him, she just does not fetch.  If I have a photo will share it later.  Not sure if I will get out this weekend or not with bird hunting or boat for one last trip.  Weather is looking good for no ice making but hopefully the weather around thanksgiving is good for traveling down to Colorado to go to great wolf lodge.  Was going to fly but airline tickets when we finally figured out days have been to high for this guy.  Looks like we should see some ice making weather around the clock around the 1st of December, which is later for us but you know the guessers, could change tonight.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25397 on: Nov 12, 2021, 12:27 PM »
Hi ER's!! Saw a new PA this morning as my old one moved closer to home. I was told that it will most likely take up to a year for my hip to feel "normal" again and that as long as I continue to improve, with no setbacks, I'll be good shape. In 3 months when I see him again, we'll do x-rays on it.  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: ;)2 Everyone stay safe and healthy!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25398 on: Nov 12, 2021, 02:09 PM »

OS.....great news, keep up the good work  :flex: :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25399 on: Nov 12, 2021, 04:14 PM »

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25400 on: Nov 12, 2021, 04:33 PM »
THANKS!!!!  :flex: :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25401 on: Nov 12, 2021, 05:07 PM »

O S  MAKE THAT X 3

WW   oh DANG on the dark sights

Edit:  something about todays computers and apps just do not like me.  Tried installing the Ring Door Bell I brought with from CO, got just so far and then was about to get out the big hammer, down loaded the lap according to instructions, and when trying to activate it via the router.  Got error msg it belonged to someone else.  That's when I realized I was not using the same email as when it was first installed, well you would think there would be a easy fix right ???  Wrong  :roflmao:  It wanted to marry it to an Amazon account (which I have never had)  and still don't, luckily I was able to go into Sherlock Holmes mode and sniffed out a phone number, which is not visible on their web sight.  Only took a half hour, as the phone is not able to access the email anyway I am happy now.
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25402 on: Nov 13, 2021, 04:27 AM »
37* and rain coming late morning.
WW, thanks for the offer, hope the tree grows well. Anyway I heard yesterday it was sold to someone from NJ, paid cash. There tree must have been planted in the Spring.
Went out yesterday after the heavy rain and wind, no deer.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25403 on: Nov 13, 2021, 04:40 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 34* and some wind is blowing here on my hill. ::)
                         Wally........Hopefully Mr. WW will better luck and the big one will come in a little earlier. :unsure:
                         OS...........It's seem you are on track to a healthy hip hip, keep up the good work. :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
                         H2l..........Maybe the friend getting a deer just south of you is a good omen for you. :whistle:
                         Eddie.......When I retired I planned on doing some side work but I found out I was to busy to do any. But that's just me. :blink: Since
               you have already done some in the past, you'll probably pick some up. :thumbsup: :flex:
                         Marv........I hope your BIL's are starting to feel better. :unsure:
                         Bud.........Here on my property I have a driveway alarm that dings when someone or some animal comes up my driveway. Good luck
                with the "Ring". :thumbsup:
                         Fish.........I'm sorry to read aout your uncle's dog ending up the way he did, so sad. :(
                         I wasn't out 40 minutes yesterday when the ski opened up and soaked me in seconds. I came home dried off and watched a good movie.
                It was called "Land" I recommend it, it's an outdoor back country in the Rockies adventure. I got my booster shot yesterday afternoon, so far I feel
                fine. No sore arm either.
                         I'll be headed out in a while to see if today will be a better day to be in the woods.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25404 on: Nov 13, 2021, 06:10 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  34* under cloudy skies this am, more rain figured to move in late morning, high in the mid 40’s.

Jeff…congrats on the booster and glad no side effects. Better luck with today’s weather and crossing paths with that buck!   :thumbsup:
  H2…spur of the moment deal heading up to Fuel-N-Food to hand in the applications. Remembered how quickly it had sold out in the past, like within 2-3 days after receiving my letter, lol. Called the Chamber Of Commerce yesterday and sure enough the woman said it was just about sold out.  ;D  Good luck with the hunting this morning, will take you up on that coffee when the reservoir locks up!   :thumbsup:
  OS…put me down on the CONGRATULATIONS list also, excellent news Sir!!   :clap: :flex: :thumbsup: :bow:
  FH4…sad story about the dog, man that sucks. Good luck with either the fishing or the hunting this weekend.   :thumbsup:
  Steve…think I saw you out in the hallway when I signed in…Morning!  Starting to get a little late in the season for much outside work now without heat, but will be taking advantage of a few decent days this week…starting tomorrow, lol.   ;D. Thanks for the good wishes on tournament, keeping our fingers crossed!   :thumbsup:
  Dave…thanks for sharing the links, that was a good read and a real eye opener about the continued exposure after all these years, wow!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…none of my money trees sprouted last season…thinking there will be a better shot this year with all the added manure on the new $$ bills soon to be printed! Will give it another shot… ;D.  Hope Mr.WW gets another crack at that buck today, dang!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…glad you were able to figure out the problem, way too advanced for this guy, lol.   :thumbsup:

Got my booster yesterday, no major side effects just a little sore from the injection.
  One estimate to give this morning on a small repair locally, and get some things in order for the upcoming week. Cawfee’s on…
 Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25405 on: Nov 13, 2021, 08:26 AM »
Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

30 degrees with a couple inches of snow expected later today. Guess it's that time of year.

IW....Hope today is the day to drop the hammer :thumbsup:

h2l....Best of luck on your next trip to the woods  :thumbsup:

Eddie....Good luck with the estimate :thumbsup: You have to be getting excited as your time in the woods keeps ticking down.

WW....What's the report from hunting camp ???

Not sure what's on my planner today. I have a tree job that I would like to do, just not in the mood to do it ;D This weather has be wanting to stick around the wood stove.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25406 on: Nov 13, 2021, 08:51 AM »
Eddie;  For me anytime I need to call someone to get help with a computer/software/hardware/or most tech/trouble shooting problem I should start out change my voice so I  (sound like I am 105 yrs old) and tell them I am a Neanderthal person direct from the Ice Age, have learned a little of the English Language, in the Midwest dialect.

Driveway alarm ?  Owe....I like it. :thumbsup: what will they think of next  :unsure:

Sounds like guessers are planning on delivering 2-5" of snow to  Old Goat. Sunday  A good reminder for me to check outside to put away or cover things I don't want snowed on.

pretty lazy day yesterday, never got out of my robe, all day,  Did get the 5,000 pennies sorted, kind of like working on a jigsaw puzzle.  Found 14 wheat pennies in the bunch.

I better find my list or make one, oh yeah I remember what's on it , unpack boxes, and boxes to storage.  Question if I just move all the boxes to storage, then I could say I'm all done ??? , then if ask what I am doing today I could say I am going treasure hunting  :unsure: :whistle: and will be looking in boxes in my storage area !!!  Nah get dressed and go shopping sounds better.

oh Good Morning Marv didn't see you sneak in. 

later all, stay safe and warm
Bud

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25407 on: Nov 13, 2021, 10:20 AM »
Morning all, 36° and very windy here at the moment. We got a little dusting of snow yesterday evening, and have a chance of another overnight tonight.

I was surprised a bit of it actually stuck around until sunrise this morning.

masoneddie & IW - glad to hear no side effects. Booster coming on Tuesday here.

h2l - hope you have better luck this weekend 👍

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25408 on: Nov 13, 2021, 11:17 AM »
So it's not bad enough that COVID is being spread by us now deer have it too.
I think sleepy Joe should mandate vaccines for all deer!!!!  ;)2

https://fishncanada.com/news/covid-cases-in-white-tailed-deer-continue-to-pile-up/?fbclid=IwAR1ajKAr9jMUv67-5n_yyAGusrv99uE6zuAyzQcaZe_2TgCcGV6mRKIfdVA

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25409 on: Nov 13, 2021, 12:50 PM »
Afternoon all,

Eddie.....I'm sure you'll have more work than you can shake a stick at, you'll get to pick and choose when and where you want to work  :whistle:

IW....I can imagine how quickly uou got soaked if it rained half as hard there as it did here  :%$#!:  not much better today either  :nono:

MrC....driving after dark in the rain is almost as bad as driving in a snowstorm  :pinch:

IFF.....put all your remaining boxes in storage, then whatever boxes haven't been opened in a year's time are full of things you don't really need  :whistle:

WS.....MrWW decided to come home for a few days since the rain seems to be never ending  ::) 

H2L....must be nice to have that kind of cash kicking around  :cookoo:

Dumped 1 & 1/2" of rain out of the gauge yesterday, haven't looked to see how much is in there today  :wacko: like WS I'm sticking close to the fireplace today, cold and damp outside  ;)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.