Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1650110 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #11550 on: Jan 28, 2018, 09:49 AM »
Good day early risers my weather is similar to Eddie's with some rain during early morning hours . I got a surprise last night my nephew foud some of my old baseball and football cards while cleaning yesterday . He did a little internet research the cards may have a value of around $1,000 dollars if their condition is good enough to be rated at top value.  :o ;D :clap:
Capt.Jim sorry to read Flu bug has gotten you may you get over it quickly.
Wallyworld hope both of you are over the flu. Thanks for watching over all of us with your motherly advice.
IFF may the trip and hike yield fishable ice strange to think you may have such a short season. Hopefully February brings colder weather and local lake freezes up once more for you. To answer your question to date think season here is a little longer some folks were out on smaller shallow lakes/ponds in mid December . Usually season starts around Christmas/New Years then we get a warm spell. Many years we have not gotten out till mid January.
Mealworm have a good day with your children. How did the rest of your and brother's families do yesterday.
Ice Wanderer sounds like a nice festival sure the village was packed with people. Good idea keeping creepers wearing creepers in your yard when it's icy. Do you have a pair for your wife?
Whopper Stopper hope today's scouting trip yields better results and you can fish on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Eddie have a good trip. How was your dinner with mom.
Captain54 enjoy tonight"s dinner. May February also bring colder weather to your area so you can get a couple more trips in before Spring .
Icefisher-45 hope your doing better with your back have any luck getting an appointment with chiropractor.

Have a safe and pleasant Sunday. May all fishing have a great day.
Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11551 on: Jan 28, 2018, 10:50 AM »
Word of the day.....relapse 😢

Good luck to everyone fishing today, hope the fishing Gods are good to you 😁

Have a good day. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #11552 on: Jan 28, 2018, 03:02 PM »
Wallyworld sorry to read your still battling the flu hope you back to normal self before to long so you can get out after the walleyes.
Steve

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #11553 on: Jan 28, 2018, 03:06 PM »
WW, I sure don't care for your word of the day!!! Like Steve said, hurry up and get better!!  :flex: :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #11554 on: Jan 28, 2018, 05:13 PM »
Black and white kitty today, still had fun with kids and friends.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11555 on: Jan 28, 2018, 07:00 PM »
Good Evening, made the long walk, forgot to bring a spare battery.  I had left the drill in the pickup, and it didn't last long, at least I had the handle for the 5 inch lazer auger, MW kitty visited me too.  I was an hour behind the guys I was going to fish with.  They had 4 respectable perch and a keeper walleye on the 8 inches of ice.  Main body of the lake is wide open but cove is holding its own.
Bud

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11556 on: Jan 29, 2018, 03:13 AM »
Morning all!  WOW!  I just took a peek at the moon.  Wish all my jigs had that kind of a glow!  We had a pretty major meltdown here starting Friday and then a bunch of rain Saturday and still warm yesterday.  Hope we cool off enough by Friday to fish this weekend.  Work will be nuts this week again.  I have my CPA firm in on a Tuesday and Wednesday to do their review of my books and gather info for the corporate tax returns.  Fun stuff.  lol   :P

I hope everyone has a good start to the work week.  Good luck to all venturing out to fish!  Stay on the top side!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #11557 on: Jan 29, 2018, 03:19 AM »
Good Morning Ninja! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Well ,two tries on posting and I lost both of them :%$#!: Guess I will just skip trying a 3erd X.

Hope everyone has a good Monday! Stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #11558 on: Jan 29, 2018, 03:45 AM »
Good Monday Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 26* this am, high of 35 today on the Hill.

Bud...glad that you still had some ice there to fish anyway, and the handle for your auger. Hope it holds and you can get a few more trips in with better results!  :thumbsup:
  MW..seems like it was a real off day for most fishing on Otsego as well. Weather was nice anyway, great day to be out with the kids...better luck next trip!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope things turn around today for you with that nasty flu! SIL has been battling it for over a week now, awful. X2 on Steve and OS replies.....get well soon!  :thumbsup:
  Steve...that was a nice find on the old cards! Good luck with them, hope they grade high!  :clap: :thumbsup:  We had a pleasant dinner with my mom at the hospital...she is to be released from there this morning and will begin PT at another facility for another week or two.
  Capt.54...that chowder sounds awesome, never made it before using panfish....care to share the recipe? Hope you had a nice time with the family yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.Jim...sorry to hear you came down with that bug also! Best wishes on a speedy recovery.... :thumbsup:
  Marv...that stinks about the lakes you wanted fish with the open water, hope the others you checked yesterday are good to go. Best of luck if you're fishing today!   :thumbsup:
   Jeff...did you get the driveway sanded? Good luck to you and Jon today if chasing the Lakers!  :thumbsup:

Had a super slow day fishing yesterday as well. Made my way out to 80' of water and drilled a bunch of holes. Set up 4 rods on JawJackers at varying depths and jigged pretty much non stop from just before daylight until 10am at that spot. Had several chasers, but really didn't mark too many fish.
  Moved into shallower water, 50-60' and found more fish, managed to coax one laker to hit a tube jig, but it was only 19".... avoided the skunk.
  Had two college students fishing about 100yds. from me. They come over and asked if they could ask me some questions, doing a survey for extra credit. They were very pleasant and it seems they had the same luck as pretty much everyone else out there yesterday....the striped kitty!   ;D
   Time to get ready for another 40hrs....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!   :icefish:

Morning Marv, Mr.Ninja....Marv, I lost one post before this....have a great day gents!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #11559 on: Jan 29, 2018, 03:59 AM »
                   Good morning D/N, WS, ER's,
                           D/N.......Good luck with the taxes, I hated tax time when I had a business. ::)
                           WS.........They're Gremlins I tell you, I know they're in there just waiting to mess with us! lol :woot:
                           Eddie .......How was the Laker fishing? ???
                           Steve.......There is an update on our bridge closure, it opened last Thursday to one lane and the state spent
                   the day backing up the downstream shoulder. Then opened the whole road opened on Friday. But the Hudson is still
                   full of ice. If we have a quick warm up in spring and a heavy rain, I'm afraid it will flood again.
                   I do have creepers for my wife but she forgets about them. ::)
                           Wally.......How are you and the Mr. feeling?
                           Bud.........I'm glad you found ice to fish on! :flex:
                           Capt.54....The long range tempatures are cold, cold, cold according to Jon's weather gurue! :whistle:
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out fishing!
                           I see Eddie posted while I was typing, good morning Eddie, I'm sorry to hear that it was slow fishing. >:(
                   I got the driveway sanded but by evening te sand had melted in so I;ll have to do it again. :%$#!:

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11560 on: Jan 29, 2018, 05:47 AM »
Good morning everyone,  I hope everyone had a great weekend. Getting back to being cold today. Not able to get a appointment for a local chiropractor till the middle of February.  Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11561 on: Jan 29, 2018, 06:29 AM »
Good Morning. 20 degrees.
Hope all with the "bug" are improving.
Eddie, glad you got out on the ice and caught a fish. It was nice weather.
IW, I saw some reports on the news about the bridge. What a mess.
Didn't bowl very well last night, but I think we stayed in first place. My back didn't help my bowling very much. May go see the Dr.
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11562 on: Jan 29, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Here is hoping I have better luck than WS on not losing another post. Had a long one typed the other day and lost it.

WS Here is a link that will get you a fix on your spearing addiction. www.michiganoutofdoors tv.com Open up the episodes and the last one from Jan 25th has some spearing on it. Where they were spearing you can also spear perch. If I remember right they were on lake St Clair for IFF's benefit. This crew puts out a new show almost every week of the year. Jimmy owns the show. Jenny came back on after leaving to work with Ted Nugent in Texas for a while. I have met Jimmy a number of times. The cooking segments are done at a place a few miles from me.

If 45 I do not remember if my suggestion to find a DO to work on you back was in the post I lost or not. A DO has been the only one to do me any good on my back when it was out of place.

We got a skiff of snow last night. Most of the snow we had has melted and the blowing base is gone. Hopefully the ground freezes up before we get enough snow to have to blow. 20* this morning so that is a start.

I hope every one fighting the flu beats it soon. I have not heard of that many around here having it. The news media keeps hyping it up so who knows.

Edit I saw the red warning but did not peak to see who posted for fear of losing the post.

H2L I hope your back heals up soon. I have only bowled 3 games in my life. I won them at the open house at a bowling alley that I did all of the floor coverings at. I actually threw the first ball one the alleys when one of the guys installing the pin setters hollared at me to throw a ball down the first alley thay had ready. I took my shoes off and proceded  throw a ball down the alley. I do not konw where it went as I fell on my can as the alley was slippery in my socks.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #11563 on: Jan 29, 2018, 10:16 AM »
Good morning early risers ,sunny with light winds and blue skies believe weather guessers forecasting highs in the low forties to day. Yesterday reached 55 in the afternoon melt during the day freeze  at night cycle going last few days.
Deal Ninja may all go well with the CPA . Hope things cool down for both of us in coming days.
Whopper Stopper sorry to hear about posting problems . Did you find any ice you are comfortable fishing /spearing from on yesterday's scouting trip.
Eddie hope your mom has a good recovery and is back at her facility soon probably nice for her meeting new people but not the way anyone wants to make new friends. Sorry the fishing was slow may your input help the college students with their project.
Ice Wanderer glad to hear bridge is open last week they had to evacuate some people in western section of my county when Neversink river overflowed it's banks and sent ice into roadway and people's yards. I saw on news last night area around Paris,France has major flooding from recent heavy rain falls. Tell your wife to make sure she has creepers with her when traveling and use them as needed she does not need to go through problems she did last year after her fall.
Icefisher-45 I was thinking same thing as Mr.Turkey an orthopedic doctor might be able to give you some relief rather then waiting for opening at chiropractors.
Hunts2long may last nights bowling not have caused you a set back in recovering from back pain.
Tomturkey nice job helping WS with his lack of spearing ice problem.
Captain54 how was last nights dinner.
To all fighting the flu may you turn the corner on it soon want to see wallyworld post recovered as her word of the day.

Have a safe and good Monday . Best to all fishing watch the access areas ice may not be in best condition with recent weather many of us are experiencing.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11564 on: Jan 29, 2018, 10:18 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Slept in this morning, Did the extra long shower last night, guess its the season for sore backs  :unsure: feeling a little on the stiff side myself, but once I got a move on, and stretch some much better now.  No sign of the visitor cat, since what looked like the coyote moving fast in the snow.  Cat might have gotten blind sided.  ::) :unsure: :-\ :(  But we have thought that before, and then it shows up.  Heard the catching picked up after I left.  The park closes the gate at 5:30 and you have to be out. or getting locked in and paying a fine.  :nono:  :cookoo:

50's today 60's tomorrow and not many ice making or holding temps in my forecasts  ::) so can only hope.  On the walk to that cove, see a guy in waders working some open water by busting the skim ice to get out a ways and fish.  Bet that water was cold.

Well time for some coffee and clear out a few cob webs, see Mrs left a note, put the flag out today is another Jayhawks game day.  I will miss it having work hours this evening.

best to anyone out  :icefish:

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #11565 on: Jan 29, 2018, 03:18 PM »

Good afternoon ER's,
                       Good news my ice auger has been found and is recovered, thanks to the help of IS member Perchslayer and FB.
               the person who found it saw a post on FB by Perchslyer this morning and made a reply. It is slightly damaged, the left
               is broken and probably be fixed, I'm on the phone now waiting for a tech to become free, I'm caller #5 at the moment.
               Other than that there doesn't seem to be any more damage except a scrape. Thank you all for your encouraging words
               and helpful suggestions. The person that fond it lived not to far from my sons.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #11566 on: Jan 29, 2018, 03:41 PM »
Excellent news IW :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11567 on: Jan 29, 2018, 04:22 PM »
way to go Perchslayer IW glad your auger made it back. I got out for a bit today and saw the kitty only. At least it was this years first skunkaroo. Mr. clean hope your cards land you some extra spending money.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11568 on: Jan 29, 2018, 06:03 PM »
IW, that’s great news!  :clap: :clap: :flex:  I’m sorry that it’s damaged, but you must have kind of expected that.  I avoid the broadcast news because all they report is bad, ugly & sad.   There are are still a lot of good, honest people in this country and recovering your Auger is proof of it.   My faith in humanity is shaky, but this firms up my belief that there is still more good in people than evil.  Kudos to Perchslayer!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Steve, I hope your ball cards are worth a small fortune!  What an awesome find!  Congrats!  I hope it cools down for you too!  WS & WW & Capt. Jim, I hope you all are feeling better today!  OG, sorry about the skunk, and IF45 & h2l,  I hope your backs feels better soon!  WW, I hope you are continuing to recover from the flu.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #11569 on: Jan 29, 2018, 07:54 PM »
Good evening everyone ,Ice Wanderer that is fantastic news about your auger. :clap: :clap: :clap: Pearchslayer actions make me proud to be a member of this website.

IFF may the Jayhawks not put your wife through to much stress during tonight's  game. Hope the visitor cat did not end up as coyote food.

have a good evening folks.
Steve

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11570 on: Jan 29, 2018, 09:05 PM »
Good evening everyone.
IW glad got got your Ion back,to bad it's damaged
DN it's looking better for our ice.
Mr Clean the family meal went well,plus my 4 month old new buddy was here,I put a jigging rod in his hand and my daughter took a picture. lol  My wife made  Greek potatoes and fresh green beans with feta cheese and a huge garden salad with all the fixings.
I hope all you flu victims are taking the turn for better health.
Eddie I wing it on cooking,there not to many set recipes.  A stick of butter,three leeks chopped up, 1 lb or more of baby red potatoes quartered, 1 lb gill fillets,about a half lb of raw shrimp.  Cook potatoes till tender  add flour to the butter mixture,add milk/ half and half,potatoes,gill fillets simmer till gill fillets are breaking up add shrimp,maybe 5 more minutes. Done.... Different spices are optional. I always a add course black pepper and a little salt. Sometimes a little old bay if you like it. Any white fish works and onions work just as well if you don't have leeks. I'm somewhat of a gather, I mushroom hunt morels and hens of the woods are my favorite,pick ramps ( wild leeks ), pick wild greens,berries and have a huge vegetable garden. Still a little old school and can my heirloom tomatoes and  my hot pepper rings. lol  I also like curing meat and smoking meat and steelhead. My wife always says I'm the most self sufficient person she knows,and I could survive though any disaster. lol I don't know about that. Well, have a safe day tomorrow. It snowing and going into the teens tonight.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #11571 on: Jan 30, 2018, 01:44 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm winds and 26* to start the day, high of 31 here today. We're starting at 4 again this morning doing some demo, looking forward to the early quit!

Jeff...wow, that's some great news on getting the auger back, fantastic!!!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Tipping my hat to Perchslyr for the great effort getting the word out and helping you out, well done man, that's awesome!!  :bow: :clap:
Also read his post on the LG BS thread....CONGRATULATI ONS to both you and your son on his banner day at Lake George and a slammer lake trout for the wall, super!   :bow: :thumbsup:
  Capt.54...thank you for the recipe Sir! Have a nice bag of perch fillets to try that out with!   :thumbsup:

Short on the time this am, but will catch up to you all this afternoon....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!   :icefish:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #11572 on: Jan 30, 2018, 03:47 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 21* here on my hill, a quick note from me as well as I'm heading out to meet Jon and we are going
               to see if the auger still cuts through the ice! ???
                        Eddie......It was an awesome surprise when I got the word of who had it. The guy doesn't ice fish so I don't know
                that if he was going to sell it or just hold on to it, but anyway it's back. The damage is minor I called Ion and ordered the
                handle, listen to this it is only $11 and change for the part and $9 and change to ship it, it will be here neweek! :clap: :thumbsup:
                        I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out on the ice!

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11573 on: Jan 30, 2018, 05:23 AM »
Good Morning ER's Im a little late to the party, but will add, my  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: to the Ion's return. 

Steve, On another note, I was setting working on my lap top, and it was like I heard a voice say, Look, Look, Look, funny part was I was the only one in the house, Looked out the patio door and surprise, there is the Cat, looking for the dry food that we usually put out.  He is somewhat feral, meaning does not want to be touched, but waited for me to put the food down.

41* now and was the low for the night.  I discovered I left my pocket knife on the tail gate, recall hearing something go thunk, when I close it.  went to use it out on the ice, then figured where it was and forgot to look for it when I was done and loaded up. ::) Have carried that "Old Timer" for a great number of years.  Think I will take a drive out and look where I parked, could be it might have gone unnoticed, and waiting for me to come get it.  I'm not planning on trying to hit the ice as I could be the only one out there.

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #11574 on: Jan 30, 2018, 05:24 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

0 degrees heading into the 20's later today, with wind knocking on 30mph by noon. It looks like after tomorrow we will be back into the deep freeze for a few days. Maybe I shouldn't say deep freeze considering what some have, but into the -10 range for a while.

IW, good things happen to good people!  :clap: :clap: Glad your ion is home.

Eddie any new reports on little Ryan? Also hope things are going in a positive direction for your Mom. Wishing you and the crew an excellent day Sir!  :thumbsup:

WW hope you and the MR continue to improve :thumbsup:  Almost time for Valentine cookies  :whistle:

Tom thanks for posting the video I really enjoyed watching it. The trout certainly would prevent you from falling asleep. We have a lake here that offers up jumbo perch like the ones in the video. The time flies by when you can toy with them while waiting for a pike. Sometimes when you would work the decoy you would have 25-30 of those big perch in the hole at the same time.

I have the truck loaded and will be taking off to an area lake in a couple hours. It is basically land locked and to get on it you had to pay a land owner $20 and then walk about a mile. Last year the land was sold and there went the access. Sunday the s-i-l was looking at Google Earth and for whatever reason was looking at this lake when she noticed a DNR maintenance road on it. We ended up taking a ride out to it. The road squirrels through a woods and then eventually into a massive cat tail swamp, ending at the lake. I am going to use my ATV and pull my gear out the 2 miles or so to where I fished last year. Both days last year I was the only one on the lake so I am kind of excited with the prospect of what I may find. Anything will beat these last 10 days hunkered down on the couch.

Good Morning Bud!

Best of luck to everyone heading out fishing :thumbsup: Above all stay safe !

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11575 on: Jan 30, 2018, 05:29 AM »
Good Morning Marv have a safe trip out and back from the wilderness, oh and Please send me that artic blast  ;D
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11576 on: Jan 30, 2018, 06:20 AM »
Good morning everyone, I'll checkout a orthopedic doctor. My doctor wants me to start seeing a chiropractor first. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the ice.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11577 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:13 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....great news on the auger  :thumbsup: :clap:  hope you & Jon have a productive day  ;)

WS....sounds like a nice peaceful spot to fish  :thumbsup:  careful you don't get blown away  ;D

IFF.....glad to see the visiting kitty is still alive & well  :clap:  strange a siamese would be a stray  :blink:

Eddie....hope your Mom is progressing well with her recovery   :flex:  how are things going across the pond  ???

MrC....good luck with the cards  ;)  my son is still a little irked that I tossed all his cards years ago  >:(  who knew  ???

Thanks for all the well wishes. MrWW seems to be pretty much good to go now ;)  If I could shake this cough I'd be doing MUCH better  :-\  Hoping to go to MA this weekend for my grandson's birthday party, we'll see how it goes.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11578 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:37 AM »
26 this morning and maybe some snow later in the day.
IW, glad the ION found it's way back in not too bad of shape.
WW, good that the Mr. is improving, hope you do soon.
The lake is still one big skating rink.
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #11579 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:58 AM »
Good morning early risers dusting of snow over night a few flakes still coming down according to Weather Channel Wallyworld's son may see 6 inches from this storm. Actually two weather systems they are calling one storm ,one system off the Northeast coast and the other coming across Great Lakes .
Captain54 glad you had a nice family dinner with your children and grandson.
Eddie have a good day with the demo work.
IFF good to see your visitor cat is still alive hope you realize putting out food can attract unwanted guests like the rats you have seen or the stripped kitties we all want to avoid when fishing.
Ice Wanderer may nothing be bent and your auger cut like it should glad the needed parts were not that expensive.
Whopper Stopper have a good trip be careful always a risk ice fishing alone especially on a lake that sees little activity.
Icefisher-45 has your doctor tried getting you an appointment.
Wallyworld I'm a bit of a hoarder not the best idea still have to clean out my room at the house plenty of things collected over the years. Surprised the cards my nephew found are in fairly good condition no idea how long they had been in basement . he also found some "Hot Wheels' cars have to check condition and value of them. May you loose you cough soon and this storm system not bring you any lake effect snow. Hope you can make grandson's party.

Have a good day. best to all fishing.
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.