The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: IFPA tournaments chat area  (Read 22090 times)

Offline eyefishermandt

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • CAPTAIN OF THE F.O.P. ICE FISHING TEAM.
Re: IFPA tournaments chat area
« Reply #210 on: Mar 09, 2011, 04:41 PM »
JUST wanted to say, thank you byron for all your hard work and efforts you put forth. i only fished the walker tourny but next year i am hoping to make all of them. and its a great bunch of guys that i got to meet also, thanks so much for a wonderful time and everyone that pitches in here and there to help out!!!! ;D might even get to see you byron on little buffalo, till then have a great spring and summer guys,   D.T.
DONALD T WITMER III                                 Pro staff for Catch em all custom jigs, ACE custom rods, Contraband baits, Bonehead Tackle, Rhyno custom jigs,  And Expedition outdoors!

Offline WildOutdoorAddict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Owner NEPL, Pro-Staff for PK Lures & Bobby Garland
Re: IFPA tournaments chat area
« Reply #211 on: Mar 09, 2011, 07:02 PM »
JUST wanted to say, thank you byron for all your hard work and efforts you put forth. i only fished the walker tourny but next year i am hoping to make all of them. and its a great bunch of guys that i got to meet also, thanks so much for a wonderful time and everyone that pitches in here and there to help out!!!! ;D might even get to see you byron on little buffalo, till then have a great spring and summer guys,   D.T.
X2  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.