The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Ice fishing guides in the Poconos  (Read 3409 times)

Offline HerringKing

• IceShanty Rookie
Ice fishing guides in the Poconos
« on: Jan 12, 2009, 05:55 PM »
I've never been ice fishing and was wondering if anybody would be a paid guide for me. Even better, if someone was nice enough to take me out on one of their trips. I would gladly pay you for your time

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
Re: Ice fishing guides in the Poconos
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2009, 07:06 PM »
were are you at in the poconos.  we could meet somehwere and you could tag along for next to nothing.  just buy me a hot coffee or something.  I will be gone for two weeks though because i am getting married this weekend and then off to the honeymoon. 

JM

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline mschott

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2009, 07:14 PM »
  congrats  Jigger Man !!

Offline tuckerdg1970

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Promisedland, Beltzville, Tobyhanna, NE Pa.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2009, 07:30 PM »
What area r u from? I am going to promised land  or tobyhanna on sat. And maybe beltzville on sun. if it's safe You r more than welcome to tag along. I take it you don't have icefishing gear? I have plenty for a few people. It's alot of fun. I would enjoy company. You just need a 2009 license if we would go to tobyhanna i suggest a trout stamp it's stocked.
See ya on the ice. Sean Palmerton Pa.

Offline HerringKing

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2009, 08:01 PM »
What area r u from? I am going to promised land  or tobyhanna on sat. And maybe beltzville on sun. if it's safe You r more than welcome to tag along. I take it you don't have icefishing gear? I have plenty for a few people. It's alot of fun. I would enjoy company. You just need a 2009 license if we would go to tobyhanna i suggest a trout stamp it's stocked.

I live in South Jersey but will drive if its not to far ( within a couple of hours). I don't have icefishing gear and I can get a PA license

Offline tuckerdg1970

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2009, 08:41 PM »
Like I said I'm going sat. and sun. Your more than welcome to come along. I'll supply everything but the license. And you don't have to pay me I love icefishing and don't do it for the money. You may want to mapquest either Palmerton were I live or one of the lakes I mentioned to see if you are willing to make the drive. I usually leave my house at 6am stop for breakfast then hit the lake of choice hopefully beltzville will be ready for the weekend which is 10 min from my house. I not promised land is another 1 1/2. Let me know

Offline dogass

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2009, 08:43 PM »
hi  tuckerd are you taking your shanty on sun if so ill try to find ya to say hi thats the only way i think ill know ya  if not ill have a rover 1 shanty come say hi if your there at beltsville :icefish:
If u go fishing Im goin shopping  "BYE" SHE SHOPS ALOT

Offline tuckerdg1970

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 13, 2009, 08:54 PM »
i should have it. I need help with the thing so my nephew may go along. If not look for my sled it's the biggest one out there prob.

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JUST TRYING TO KEEP FISH ON MY SCREEN!
« Reply #8 on: Jan 16, 2009, 01:14 AM »
I've never been ice fishing and was wondering if anybody would be a paid guide for me. Even better, if someone was nice enough to take me out on one of their trips. I would gladly pay you for your time
[YOU WERE UP IN NY A FEW DAYS AGO LOOKING TOO GIVE US A CALL
ONEIDA LAKE NORTHSHORE DIEHARD'S

Offline bill308

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 17, 2009, 02:35 PM »
[YOU WERE UP IN NY A FEW DAYS AGO LOOKING TOO GIVE US A CALL
I've been ice fishing a few times don't do much but go could come with me. mybe we can learn together
gatorman

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.