The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Very productive weekend.  (Read 659 times)

Offline FishingNewEngland

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
Very productive weekend.
« on: Jan 11, 2009, 08:38 PM »
Got a lot done this weekend....

1) Stripped all the wallpaper
2) Fixed all the electrical issues except for the garage
3) Hung 2/3 of the insulation under the house
4) Washed all the walls in the house
5) Ripped up all the carpet, bought the laminate flooring for the kitchen/dining room and picked out carpet for the bedrooms

I'd say that was enough for a weekend. I'm completely exhausted but feel suprisingly satisfied.

Tomorrow and Tuesday we sand the walls, finish the insulation, paint, and install the subflooring for the dining room. We're hoping to be in somewhat move in condition by next weekend.

Pics coming tomorrow

Offline crazycrawler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike17.0 Steely9.8 Bass6.9 Brood8.0 Crappie17.5
Re: Very productive weekend.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2009, 08:53 PM »
Good job dude, the more you can do yourself it's that much more rewarding, congrats again on the new house :clap:

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2009, 09:30 PM »
Nice job you didn't post you needed help several of us are available to help a fellow shantian ;D

Keith

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2009, 10:32 PM »
Forgot to add I made it on the ice today as well.  ;D Met "Pats" for the first time at his cove and watched him pull in a small pickeral. I'm hoping to have enough done this week to take my son next Saturday for a couple of hours.

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2009, 09:31 AM »
Oh, that kind of "Productive". Geez, thought for a moment I was going to be driving to your place for some "productive" fishing!  Call me when the house is done! or when the "other" productive is in full swing   ;D 

Way to go FNE! ya doing that stuff provides INSTANT gratification!  Looking over your work with a 20 yr old scotch on 'little rocks' is the best! 

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2009, 09:53 AM »
Yeah, it feels real good to know I did it myself. We're finishing the insulation and painting today. I need to put down a subfloor in the dining room before the laminate flooring can go down. My brother and I are hoping to have it done by Wednesday. We need to get this stuff wrapped this week so I can still go on the Team Mass outing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.