New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Good first day!!!  (Read 454 times)

Offline zigal65

• Team IceShanty Regular
Good first day!!!
« on: Jan 11, 2009, 03:36 PM »
My day out this year and i landed 3 pike and 2 bass. The biggest pike was 31 inches. the second pike was 26 inches and the rest of the fish were from 17 to 20 and the bass were small ones.  went out with two other friends and one landed a monster small mouth 21 inches prolly 5-6 lb. it was a pig. I would have pics but i forgot the camera in the truck. We caught 15 fish total this today 10 pike and 5 bass. Good first day. Any one else have any good luck?? Tight lines

Offline Z-Ray

• IceShanty Rookie
  • "love them crappies"
Re: Good first day!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2009, 05:10 PM »
My day out this year and i landed 3 pike and 2 bass. The biggest pike was 31 inches. the second pike was 26 inches and the rest of the fish were from 17 to 20 and the bass were small ones.  went out with two other friends and one landed a monster small mouth 21 inches prolly 5-6 lb. it was a pig. I would have pics but i forgot the camera in the truck. We caught 15 fish total this today 10 pike and 5 bass. Good first day. Any one else have any good luck?? Tight lines
when out yesterday & got a bucket full of nice perch! seen alot of muskie on my camera cursin the weeds in the 9flow. dont have pike in the lake i fish but sure seen alot of muskie as-of-late! happy fishing
R.E.J.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.