The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: To all new Ma. members!!!  (Read 4005 times)

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
Re: To all new Ma. members!!!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 09, 2009, 08:59 AM »
Nice post Muggs!  This site has really been great.  It's good to know I'm not the only crazy ice fisherman.  And I have a love for old VW's, got a  '74 Beetle.  Gota love the VW's
NICE!  Another VW coconut!  :clap:  pm on the way

'65 t1 - 1st car (High school grad gift from pop -1975)

'67 t1 Prostreet (Drag it in Manassas VA every May at old dominion speedway) Home built.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program  ;D

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline pikehead

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 09, 2009, 05:02 PM »
what an a hole go bake a cake

Offline jonserfish1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm a fishahaulic!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 09, 2009, 05:23 PM »
SPEAKING OF PINS, ANY BODY HOOK UP WITH ANY PIN SIZE WHITE PERCH? THE SPOT I HAVE FOR EM GETS BLASTED WITH WIND,SO I ONLY FISH IT A FEW TIMES A YEAR?
1.54lb whitey today on the jig! a little over 13"

Offline stafford

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Jan 10, 2009, 06:24 AM »
jonser nice whity. you ever get em on traps?i never jig only traps.i get em deep too, probably 18 foot h2o c u on the ice. ;)
HOME FIELD, LAKE CHARGUGGAGOGGMANCHAUGG AGOGGCHAUBUNAGUNGAMAUG G

IM FINNISH ITS IN MY BLOOD!
current sponsers, SKOAL, UNDER ARMOUR AND JIFFY
36 TOUR.WINS AND CURRENTLY RANKED IN THE TOP 10 ON THE PRO CIRCUIT.
77,250 CAREER EARNINGS.

Offline jonserfish1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm a fishahaulic!
« Reply #34 on: Jan 10, 2009, 07:27 AM »
jonser nice whity. you ever get em on traps?i never jig only traps.i get em deep too, probably 18 foot h2o c u on the ice. ;)
don't get alot of them. Hows the lake looking?

Offline Capt Rico

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Jan 10, 2009, 08:19 AM »
That hangover is worst then I thought :bow: :bow: :bow:Take it easy big guy :o :o.lol ya PK i know what your talking about the computer fisherman I can  tell ya the Ice in the No,Shore su$ks as far as killing fish for a pin I have never done it and I pretty much CR maybe first opening day take a few trout for our Opening Day Supper that's it.They all go back give someone else a chance to catch em,get a camera and enjoy them when your old and gray like me lol Hope to see ya soon big guy.                                      Art

Hey all I just joined and am looking for people from the springfield area to fish with. I'm 50 and retired so anytime is good would like to find people to fish the oxbow in northampton with (someone who knows the better spots there would be a plus) I keep a boat there in the summer let me know if your up for it.

Offline capt.shay

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike and 'Eyes
« Reply #36 on: Jan 10, 2009, 09:59 AM »
Hey all I just joined and am looking for people from the springfield area to fish with. I'm 50 and retired so anytime is good would like to find people to fish the oxbow in northampton with (someone who knows the better spots there would be a plus) I keep a boat there in the summer let me know if your up for it.

Hey, there is only one Capt. around here!  Welcome to our Shanty.  There are several folks here from the Happy Valley.  I'm in Greenfield but travel south to fish now and again.

"I will never stop targeting trophies, every skunk is one skunk closer to a giant "  RC

"We're going to sit around the shanty mama...."  Johnathan Edwards

"If you are going out there to figure it all out by yourself, well, ice has a
 learning curve second only to fire. I wish you the best of luck."    Looneyducer

Offline arlow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #37 on: Jan 12, 2009, 02:28 PM »
I just joined.   Just gettting back into icefishing myself.   Looking for something fun to do with the kids, 3 and 4 years old, while the wife has to work saturdays.   A lot of good info here!

Rob   ;D

Offline crazycrawler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike17.0 Steely9.8 Bass6.9 Brood8.0 Crappie17.5
« Reply #38 on: Jan 12, 2009, 02:31 PM »
Welcome, the ice fishing learning curve is definitely sped up on this site, good people, and great advice just a click away, tight lines  :tipup:

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #39 on: Jan 12, 2009, 04:30 PM »
Welcome to the site guys, you will love it here. As for guys to fish with,, just ask, someone will be going to the waters you want to go to. I hope you guys enjoy your time in here.
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Offline Redhead

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish till it hurts!!!
« Reply #40 on: Jan 12, 2009, 06:05 PM »
I just joined.   Just gettting back into icefishing myself.   Looking for something fun to do with the kids, 3 and 4 years old, while the wife has to work saturdays.   A lot of good info here!

Rob   ;D   
                                  Just don't ask if there's ice in the Berks.You may be told to drive there
and check yourself.I'd be glad to tell you about ice conditions any where I can.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.