Author Topic: Easybite Indicator costumer service  (Read 1704 times)

Offline swirusek

• Team IceShanty Regular
Easybite Indicator costumer service
« on: Dec 07, 2008, 05:57 PM »
Hi
I know some of you guys got easybite indicators and i want to ask how long it took easybite guys to send the indicators to you
I placed an order last sunday and still did not get mine
I emailed them on wednesday to ask about tracking number and they reply that they were busy and that they will ship it thursday or fiday
Emailed them on friday with the same question and got no reply to my question
I will email them today with the same question and if no answer i will cancel my order and ask for my money back
I think it is not very good for their bussines to do stuff like that
When i ordered my IceGator this year the order was in mail next day and tracking number in my email
Thats what i call good costumer service and good reputation

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Easybite Indicator costumer service
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2008, 06:12 PM »
That stinks.
They should take some lessons from Jammin Jigs. The best!

Hope it works out for you.
RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2008, 06:15 PM »
My order arrived in about 5 business days, to Canada, so Im surpries you have not seen it yet. I thought it was funny that whne I placed my order I did not get a confirmation of the order or a thankyou..so you know if the order is recieved and that it is on the way....dont like it when Im left hanging

On the other hand, mail in decemder is a longer process, so if you have not seen it in another week or so, then I would be more worried..they ship cheap remember it was only $2 postage

Offline cmspence

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2008, 06:40 PM »
aaahhh dont tell me that i just ordered a few of them today.

Offline SLABSLAMMER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 2008, 06:48 PM »
Hi
I know some of you guys got easybite indicators and i want to ask how long it took easybite guys to send the indicators to you
I placed an order last sunday and still did not get mine
I emailed them on wednesday to ask about tracking number and they reply that they were busy and that they will ship it thursday or fiday
Emailed them on friday with the same question and got no reply to my question
I will email them today with the same question and if no answer i will cancel my order and ask for my money back
I think it is not very good for their bussines to do stuff like that
When i ordered my IceGator this year the order was in mail next day and tracking number in my email
Thats what i call good costumer service and good reputation

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Dec 07, 2008, 06:59 PM »
MAybe with all the good press they have been getting on here they have been overwhelmed with orders from Ice Shanty members.

Offline luvtoicefish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2008, 07:04 PM »
     Hummm! I was about to post the samething. I ordered 3 about a week ago and have not seen them yet. They are just about 2 hours away from me I figured I would have them in two days tops.... Maybe they are selling a ton and it is a thing a guy does in his spare time after work. I don't know. Regardless I would like to have them by next weekend. I was not happy not getting an email either. ??? Hope my order went threw. Hope they are just busy.
    Dan

:tipup:

Offline BaitWrangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 07, 2008, 07:13 PM »
That stinks pretty bad. 

As someone previously said, Jammin Jigs could give a big lesson in customer service.  They ship out their sampler packs by envelope and stamp (as opposed to priority shipping) and my jigs got to my house 4-5 days after I ordered... I can only imagine they had my order sent out next day... was very impressed.

Offline shawno

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Saskatchewan
« Reply #8 on: Dec 07, 2008, 11:17 PM »
Mine took about 7 business days to get here to Saskatchewan...

As many others have posted it is a busy time of year!!!  Might be that they are in the mail but USPS can't keep up...

shawno  8)

Offline SeaDog1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 07, 2008, 11:21 PM »
Yeah! I do belive it's because of the load the PO, UPS, FEDX, HDL have to deal with this time of year.

Offline swirusek

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 08, 2008, 07:33 AM »
Mine took about 7 business days to get here to Saskatchewan...

As many others have posted it is a busy time of year!!!  Might be that they are in the mail but USPS can't keep up...

shawno  8)
i dont think mine are in mail because i emailed easybite folks twice about my order and got no answer

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #11 on: Dec 08, 2008, 08:15 AM »
Are these made in the USA or overseas?? They could be on a slow ship.  ;)
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline backatit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Dec 08, 2008, 05:48 PM »
I ordered mine last Sunday also and it haven't arrived either.  I talked to them at the St Paul Ice Fishing Show and they told me that they have been swamped and were getting ready for the Ice Show and would get them sent out as soon as they could when they got back.

Offline luvtoicefish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Dec 10, 2008, 06:59 PM »
Hi Guys,
   I got my order today after emailing them Sunday I think it was. I got an apoligetic email back. They were like mentioned in earlier post at the ice show in Min. They told me they would drop it in the mail Tuesday. Whala today they were in my mail box!!! I am sure your orders will be coming soon. Seem like nice poeple there don't lose hope.

Dan

Offline swirusek

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Dec 10, 2008, 07:03 PM »
I didnt get mine yet

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #15 on: Dec 10, 2008, 07:08 PM »
I ordered mine last Sunday also and it haven't arrived either.  I talked to them at the St Paul Ice Fishing Show and they told me that they have been swamped and were getting ready for the Ice Show and would get them sent out as soon as they could when they got back.

Where were they at the show, I missed them >:(

Offline InSearchOfPerch

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #16 on: Dec 10, 2008, 10:13 PM »
I got mine about 5 or 6 days after I ordered...but I talked to others who mentioned they had packaging issues for a week or so...may explain why they got behind.  Its a small home run business and this is their first year marketing them.  I dont know them from Adam so I am not justifying or making excuses on their behalf.  But I do know that when a new company that is rather small has a innovatove and demanded product...coupled with some good exposure on a national website like they received here ...i can see where they may have been a bit overwhelmed.  Hopefully everyone gets what they ordered and is happy.  I have used mune a few times and although I am pretty hooked with the spring bobbers I have used for years..i am having fun using their product from time to time.

Offline dkfry

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Dec 11, 2008, 12:48 PM »
I ordered mine Nov 28th and got it today Dec 11th, so it took a while. They use First class mail which can take a while to get delivered, 7-10 days sometimes more.

I'll share some first impressions on the indicator. I mounted it on my 26" Med Old style Berkley Genz rod and the lure I had on was a 25mm Hali.(smallest) I would not recommend putting this indicator on anything lighter than a med action rod. One reason is to put it on and take it off takes some force and if your not super super careful you will snap the tip off a delicate rod. The other reason is the indicator is freakin heavy especially with the large weight on it. After seeing all the parts and the overall good quality I can see why they have to charge what they do for it. With the Hali and the indicator with the heavy weight it bent the tip of the rod pretty good. I will have to see how it works on the water. IMO the best application for the easy bite is on a medium or heavier rod using it as a deadstick with a bare hook and a splitshot with a minnow on it or a lighter jighead. Once you shorten up the arm the indicator mount starts interfering with the view of the tip.

Offline princecraft

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #18 on: Dec 11, 2008, 12:59 PM »
Not really sure but could you wrap some lead weight around the arm to make it even more heavier to balance things out when using the hali?
Fisherman's Prayer
   I pray that I may live to fish
          Until my dying day.
And when it comes to my last cast,
       I then most humbly pray:
When in the Lord's great landing net
           And peacefully asleep,
      That in His mercy I be Judged
              BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Offline dkfry

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19 on: Dec 11, 2008, 01:48 PM »
Yeah I'm shure you can add some weight to the back. I think the arm with the heavy weight on it should probably be longer to provide more leverage with the weight, the other arm could probably be longer also. I really wouldn't want to add more weight to it though, the tip bends enough already.

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Dec 11, 2008, 03:20 PM »
I attached one to my favorite jigging rod, but removed it because the rig wasn't balanced any more. Also I couldn't get it to handle more than 1/8 oz. even with the heavier arm on. Yeah, I could have wrapped it with lead wire, but it already felt too clunky to me. That said, almost all of my rigs are UL or light panfish rigs. I will probably put it on my heaviest action rod (the one I broke the tip off)  and use it for a deep water stick. BTW, mine arrived in about a week.

Offline esox13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #21 on: Dec 11, 2008, 03:27 PM »
I got mine about 5 or 6 days after I ordered...but I talked to others who mentioned they had packaging issues for a week or so...may explain why they got behind.  Its a small home run business and this is their first year marketing them.  I dont know them from Adam so I am not justifying or making excuses on their behalf.  But I do know that when a new company that is rather small has a innovatove and demanded product...coupled with some good exposure on a national website like they received here ...i can see where they may have been a bit overwhelmed.  Hopefully everyone gets what they ordered and is happy.  I have used mune a few times and although I am pretty hooked with the spring bobbers I have used for years..i am having fun using their product from time to time.

You have it pegged. This is a one man operation at this time and he is working out the issues as fast as he can. Please be patient - he is working hard to satisfy each and every customer.

Offline swirusek

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #22 on: Dec 11, 2008, 03:39 PM »
Got my order today

Offline tracker 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23 on: Dec 11, 2008, 03:46 PM »
You have it pegged. This is a one man operation at this time and he is working out the issues as fast as he can. Please be patient - he is working hard to satisfy each and every customer.

If he reads this site I wish him the best and Hope he makes some money. When summer gets here and it slows down maybe he can ask the Feds for a bailout.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.