Author Topic: northeast new york pike derby  (Read 1531 times)

fishguts.

northeast new york pike derby
« on: Jan 26, 2004, 07:41 PM »
yup the rouses point sportsman's club,located at the extream northeast corner of ny, is having its 11th annual pike ice fishing derby this presidents day weekend. prizes for top 3 northerns and top pickerel.. $10.00 each entry all moneys will go to prize money! at the end of the Sunday dead line there will be a free all you can eat fish fry/chowder. chowder and fryed fish cooked by yours truly! last year we went through 80 pounds of fillets!! if any of you guys do want to come and enter i will personally set you up in a good location. ps you can fish on either side of the lake NY/VT within boundry limits.if you have any questions fire away. :)

Offline Marsh

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tools of the Trade
Re:northeast new york pike derby
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2004, 07:49 PM »
How far is it from portland ME  LOL would love to go but i think its a bit far for my bloood plus i would need a new liscence. :D
Marsh

fishguts.

Re:northeast new york pike derby
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2004, 07:52 PM »
yup you would need a liscence. we have quite a few from all over newengland that come. we even had one from california one year! but i tell ya what i sure hope it warms up a bit by them been way below zero here off and on for the last couple of weeks 2 foot of ice and thickining! ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.