Author Topic: cicinnatus lake  (Read 926 times)

timmo

cicinnatus lake
« on: Jan 25, 2004, 09:50 AM »
am willing to pay for access to fish this lake thru the ice also ludlow lake in oxford . and promise not to LITTER and will even clean up any thing i find on the ice/ water ,and even the shore .am honest and law abiding will only take what i can eat and leaglely caught mainly interested in perch and blue gills, panfish in general..... you may keep your trophy fish, bass, trout etc.....

maine-ly backward

Re:cicinnatus lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2004, 08:52 AM »
am willing to pay for access to fish this lake thru the ice also ludlow lake in oxford . and promise not to LITTER and will even clean up any thing i find on the ice/ water ,and even the shore .am honest and law abiding will only take what i can eat and leaglely caught mainly interested in perch and blue gills, panfish in general..... you may keep your trophy fish, bass, trout etc.....
JESUS! Is this the level legal, moral, ethical fishermen have come to? Not only do we have to uphold our own high legal and ethical standards, we also have to clean up after those who don't. Please include among those things you promise to do that you will report and vigorously pursue those fishermen who don't do what you claim you will do.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.