The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 3rd Annual Northeast/Northcentral Get together on Rose Valley set for Jan 31st!!  (Read 18391 times)

Offline DCline

• IceShanty Rookie
take em how you get em ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
just more time to cook an eat :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How much dose this day of fishing cost? I would like to bring my 2 sons to this. I live nearby in Muncy and we love to ice fish. When dose it start?

Offline primepin65

• Team IceShanty Addict
the only cost you'll have is the price of gas to get there from muncy and any money you spend on buying bait/food/anything else... meaning it costs nothing to come out and fish with everyone
"The mountain without is merely a crutch to help us deal with the mountain within."

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Dont leave fish to find fish
LOL you could say we are non profit of course everyone its free bring the kids out for a fun day I will be there around 830 ish maybe sooner depends on the people I'm bringing with me.
Christopher S Neal
3rd place 2011 NEIT Points Race
1st Place Lilly Lake 2011
1st Place Beechwood Lake 2012

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Would that be the south launch?  Walleye2009 and I only have hand augers :'( might be some tough drilling.  Oh yeah, thanks for keeping the count John LOL!  ;D

http://maps.google.com/
search Rose Valley Lake, Lycoming, Pennsylvania 17771

It is the south launch off from Trimble road
Christopher S Neal

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
3 day's    ( can you feel the excitement ) :icefish:

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tightlines and safe ice to you all!
 :icefish: :clap:Only 3 days away!  I wonder how the parking area will be after this storm.  I don't have 4wd.  If anyone gets up to RV between now and Saturday, a post on the parking lot conditions would be appreciated!  I don't care if I have to walk it in from Warrensville, I'm going to be there, but let me know if I should bring my tire chains.  John, did the gator come in yet?  I'm still waiting for my Lowrance.  Later guys! :tipup: :tipup:
   Me and my son/fishing buddy AKA gfisher95 

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
2 days left beat u to it john

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
but im not going to make it up hope u guys have fun

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
but im not going to make it up hope u guys have fun
Ron has to go shopping and get whipped by his wife
Christopher S Neal

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Way to go Ron!  Getting in ahead of John.  ;D  Shame you can't make it, you know it's going to be a great time!  This will be the first time for me to go to the get together, as this is my first season back on the ice after being away from it for 20 years!   I forgot how much fun it is to get out on the ice.  Have a great day and keep on fishing!  :tipup:

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
2 days left beat u to it john
Dont make me stay up till midnite ;D

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
Ron has to go shopping and get whipped by his wife
i like the whippings i get from my wife

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me :roflmao:

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
your exactly right

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
LOL John!  You have to get up early to get ahead of some of these guys!  2 days to go.  Did you get the gator yet?  I'm still waiting for my lowrance :( Hope it gets here tomorrow.

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ron you cant even get her to get a piercing nice try
Christopher S Neal

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
Ron you cant even get her to get a piercing nice try
:nono:

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
LOL John!  You have to get up early to get ahead of some of these guys!  2 days to go.  Did you get the gator yet?  I'm still waiting for my lowrance :( Hope it gets here tomorrow.
not yet, getting nerves

Offline GrnDay33

• Team IceShanty Addict
:icefish: :clap:Only 3 days away!  I wonder how the parking area will be after this storm.  I don't have 4wd.  If anyone gets up to RV between now and Saturday, a post on the parking lot conditions would be appreciated!  I don't care if I have to walk it in from Warrensville, I'm going to be there, but let me know if I should bring my tire chains.  John, did the gator come in yet?  I'm still waiting for my Lowrance.  Later guys! :tipup: :tipup:

My Bro-in-law plows the south launch, It should be pretty good. We just plowed it Wed night.

Offline SuperX2Nut

• Team IceShanty Regular
Im heading up to fish in a few hours and will give a report on the lots. I'm also going to catch all the fish, so we can just sit around tomorrow and eat!

John, i hope you get that icegator, If not i can jump someone in the parking lot and steal a gas auger! ;D

Offline digger953

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • build a bridge an float under it
there is no fish up there so might as well just go an eat ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
there will be lots of food
ronbo you better be there
need somebody to pick on  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 day to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I heard Ronbo wasnt invited lol  ;D ;D
Christopher S Neal

Offline digger953

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • build a bridge an float under it
was invited but not allowed to go :o :o :o
guess it will be me and that old geyser :D :D

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Only 1 day to go!!!  I got to beat you to it today John!  Gonna be hard to sleep tonight.  I started getting everything ready to go yesterday.  Walleye2009 is coming over after work to help finish up. We're making a list, and checking it twice.  Gonna find out if we are ready for the ice.  :tipup:

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
LOL 

I still have to clean out my truck and pack everything up.
Christopher S Neal

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Only 1 day to go!!!  I got to beat you to it today John!  Gonna be hard to sleep tonight.  I started getting everything ready to go yesterday.  Walleye2009 is coming over after work to help finish up. We're making a list, and checking it twice.  Gonna find out if we are ready for the ice.  :tipup:
Digger953 beat us to it . i have to work till 8pm then will be on about 9pm on gator yet.

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Anybody stoping for breakfast in the morning. before they get to the lake.

Offline GrnDay33

• Team IceShanty Addict
Is everone going to fish together??? Or in a general area...I'm sure we can gang the place up on tip-ups, because the jigging isn't very good or nonexistent. Just wanted to meet some of you guys and pu some faces with names. GrnDay33 - aka  Josh .  P.S. Track me down. Red/Black Vexilar jacket, Black Bibs. Fish Trap Scout...will prob be fishing with a guy in a Clam 2000 ( Sms189   aka  Shawn ). See you there.

Offline zooqi

• IceShanty Rookie
I fished it today and between me and my buddy we got 11 pickerels and two bass.   I decided to keep 5 big pickerels since my son and daughter like to eat them too.  I took them home and filled the sink with water to rinse them before I clean them (dirt on them). I thought they won't do anything since they are barely alive. Dumped them in the sink and man... :o .. warm water brought them back to life.  I could not put my hand in the sink to unplug the drain and they were splashing all over the sink and kitchen counter.  I decided to take my shirt and jacket off and covered the sink. Managed to unplug the sink.  Cleaned the kitchen from the slim before wife gets home from work.   :)  .. not a smart move.. I live in the area and if anybody need help with anything(except cleaning fish) please feel free to call me (570)337-9069 .. Looking forward to meet some of you guys and learn.

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Alright guys looking good for tom. Just got home from fishing Beechwood home of the First Ice fishing Gathering and we put the hammer down on some trout.
Christopher S Neal

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.