The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Anyone Ice Fish Little Green Lake???  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Ed_r

• Team IceShanty Regular
Anyone Ice Fish Little Green Lake???
« on: Nov 15, 2008, 03:02 PM »
Been years since I've been to the lake, actually 13  >:( Now that I'm fairly well equipped for the ice, I'd like to hit it again. Things still going good on the lake? used to have a nice eye population and from what I remember nice perch too. Things still the same?

Offline trapster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anyone Ice Fish Little Green Lake???
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2008, 04:56 PM »
Try this web site.  It covers a lot of lakes and I've seen Little Green covered.  Just search around and you will find it under fishing reports: wisconsin.
Shut up and fish.

Offline Ed_r

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2008, 10:13 AM »
 :( Did a search for Little Green Lake and nothing came up. I'm sure there is lots for Big Green. Maybe there used to be a couple, but nothing showing now. Oh well.

Offline Dave S

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2008, 11:47 AM »
Little Green has gone downhill in the last 5 years. Most of the weeds are gone along with many of the fish. I used to fish it a alot, but it's not worth the trip anymore. I have been fishing some of the other small lakes out to the west with much better success.

Offline Ed_r

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2008, 12:04 PM »
Weeds are gone? OMG That lake used to get choked by July.lol Wow that would be a shame. Maybe too many land owners treating the weeds.

Offline BlackIce

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • R U Scared?
« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 2008, 10:57 PM »
I went there about 3 years ago.  I fished deep and caught crappie after crappie but nothing of size.  At that time a few eyes of size were caught but not in any real numbers.  I was amazed at the fishing pressure on that lake.  Fox Lake is also down from a few years ago if you are considering that area.
R.I.P. Grandpa D. 1-6-10

Offline Ed_r

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Nov 20, 2008, 04:05 PM »
Just kinda like that like, kinda special to me. I'm open to a lot of lakes up that way. Good to hear some good news out of it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.