Author Topic: THE SECRET COVE/AINT HEARD MUCH  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
THE SECRET COVE/AINT HEARD MUCH
« on: Oct 22, 2008, 05:32 PM »
Is there anyone out there that knows where the secret cove is.Chris / Doug /Billy /Ricky / ANYONE .Wondering if there was any partys planned for the big secret.I KNOW WHERE IT IS. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • let there be ice!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: THE SECRET COVE/AINT HEARD MUCH
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2008, 05:41 PM »
You have to be a member of the secret cove club get in touch with the v.i.p RIfish and mike and where going to have a really big party this year what does everyone think 

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2008, 07:20 PM »
SHHHHH  :nono:       you have to be sworn in an pay your dues (coors light) an spend time on the upper RI ice  ( Echo , Wilsons, Wakefield , Watermens, ) an leave the nest of STUMP !!!  to gain acess to THE SECRET COVE  ..  :whistle:
How are the edges ?

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2008, 08:07 PM »
No pike in that secret cove.Bud lights go good with the pike.Stump hasn`t been the place for giants either.The other secret cove. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Tight lines boys. Its coming.

Offline BASSRI

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Oct 22, 2008, 09:45 PM »
Checked the cove last week...  no ice yet  ;)

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Oct 23, 2008, 07:53 AM »
there will be soon ! With this weather iam hopeing bye dec. Will be out there pray

Offline kingmartin1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2008, 04:42 PM »
Is there anyone out there that knows where the secret cove is.Chris / Doug /Billy /Ricky / ANYONE .Wondering if there was any partys planned for the big secret.I KNOW WHERE IT IS. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  dont give up on the ocean yet black fish almost in full swing

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Oct 23, 2008, 05:27 PM »
went out last week got a 14 lb black fish out by goat island we got 10 all together nice fish and great to eat among a cooler full of scup

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Oct 23, 2008, 06:24 PM »
  dont give up on the ocean yet black fish almost in full swing
I hear you Chris.Just getting pumped up.And getting the BIG SECRET COVE PUMPED UP. :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dozindoug

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Oct 24, 2008, 03:43 AM »
 Get the bait you bum, just let the dog's out it has to be 25 in the valley this morning and the coyote's are going nut's, have been for the past week. Time to get the tri state licences, planning on taking the month of February off or the last two weeks of Feb and the first two of March and chase the ice north, that's when the big girls come out to dance, but you already know about big girls right Imissedem :-* :-* :laugh: :tipup: The only thing you have to do to get pumped up is to watch Brooke's first pike video can't believe there is over a thousand hits on it, it has to be one of the all time classic's,and boy's she's just getting started! Can't wait to see what the girl's pull out this year :tipup: :tipup:

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Oct 24, 2008, 04:43 AM »
Went out chummin yesterday chmp.And yes Brooks Video/Cant wait tto see her when she or maddie get one bigger.That is the best part of ice fishing.A DAY YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.//////LOVE IT.

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Oct 25, 2008, 08:36 PM »
Get the bait you bum, just let the dog's out it has to be 25 in the valley this morning and the coyote's are going nut's, have been for the past week. Time to get the tri state licences, planning on taking the month of February off or the last two weeks of Feb and the first two of March and chase the ice north, that's when the big girls come out to dance, but you already know about big girls right Imissedem :-* :-* :laugh: :tipup: The only thing you have to do to get pumped up is to watch Brooke's first pike video can't believe there is over a thousand hits on it, it has to be one of the all time classic's,and boy's she's just getting started! Can't wait to see what the girl's pull out this year :tipup: :tipup:
Especially with the secret bait from the secret cove spot up there in the northern part of the state. :woot: :cookoo: :woot: :cookoo:

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Oct 25, 2008, 08:41 PM »
Alright enough about the secret cove because most of us here know where it is.Maybe i`ll make up there sometime this winter but i like my pikeing dont you think Doug? So anyways good luck everyone this year and tight lines.Don`t` let em snap. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dozindoug

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Oct 26, 2008, 04:30 AM »
Just get the bait I'll take of the deer!!!! :tipup:

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Oct 26, 2008, 05:42 AM »
Just get the bait I'll take of the deer!!!! :tipup:
just waiting for the sun to come up. :o :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum