Author Topic: It's not my mess, or do I have to clean it up?  (Read 12613 times)

Offline panfishman13

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: It's not my mess, or do I have to clean it up?
« Reply #30 on: Oct 03, 2008, 10:28 AM »
you know what, it's not like they don't warn us about lead in fishing products, only the other day i picked up a rod that had a tag on it that had the generic "this product may contain lead" warning. it's just about gone stupid. oh well, tight lines everyone. :tipup:

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #31 on: Oct 03, 2008, 08:15 PM »
ON the subject of lead----------- My favorite label is
"In the state of california the lead in this product is considered a health hazard"
I'm glad i dont live there what a relief for the rest of us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #32 on: Oct 04, 2008, 10:14 AM »
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline pete fish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Oct 09, 2008, 10:12 PM »
isnt pollution an american specialty??????all of a sudden its a shock

Offline zamboni

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Oct 12, 2008, 09:38 PM »
Gee how many of you guys remember walking around with a split shot or two in your mouth when you were trout fishing from hole to hole?
 No wonder my wife says I act stupid. ( I got something to blame it on now! )

OR- who all uses or used to use their teeth to bite them down onto their lines? I quit doing that awhile back and now use a needle nosed pliers.

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #35 on: Oct 12, 2008, 09:49 PM »
Pooley, you are the men for picking of that TRASH from the SLOBS. I took my little girl Trout fishing today at a local pond and there was trash all over the place. She walked off from me, so I looked to see what she was doing and she was picking up all the trash and putting it in a close by trash can. I didn't even say anything when she said, the people that left all this trash are bad people. She's 9 and knows right from wrong.                                                                                 :clap: I'm glad she's my little girl! :clap:
                                                                                                 Pikeking
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #36 on: Oct 16, 2008, 04:54 PM »
Pooley, you are the men for picking of that TRASH from the SLOBS. I took my little girl Trout fishing today at a local pond and there was trash all over the place. She walked off from me, so I looked to see what she was doing and she was picking up all the trash and putting it in a close by trash can. I didn't even say anything when she said, the people that left all this trash are bad people. She's 9 and knows right from wrong.                                                                                 :clap: I'm glad she's my little girl! :clap:
                                                                                                 Pikeking

:o :flex: :clap: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :o

tell your daughter, she is THE WOMAN!!!!!!!!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline Airs24

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Oct 16, 2008, 07:08 PM »
Too many people I find just don't care about rules and regulations or the environment for that matter...   I do what I can to clean up other peoples messes!  It just pisses me off to see Styrofoam worm containers or grub containers everywhere but at the end of the day you feel better knowing that it's taken care of...

Offline pete fish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #38 on: Oct 20, 2008, 06:39 PM »
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you dont see that in canada :embarassed:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.