The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Pond between Berwick and Windham?  (Read 1020 times)

Offline No Time To_Fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pond between Berwick and Windham?
« on: Mar 29, 2008, 02:28 PM »
Can anybody recommend a decent place somewhere about halfway between windham and North Berwick to go for a last day tomorrow? I've got a friend who doesn't get out much that has about a half a day to dedicate. I was hoping to set him onto some warmwater species for a few quick flags. I haven't fished down that way at all and we'll be on foot. So any access recommendations are also very welcome! Thanks.

Offline Aucoin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishin' Fanatic
Re: Pond between Berwick and Windham?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:00 PM »
Shaker is a little inland, but you'll get a lot of flags if you stay right around 10 fow. Mixed bag of bass perch and pickeral. 

Offline No Time To_Fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:14 PM »
Shaker is a little inland, but you'll get a lot of flags if you stay right around 10 fow. Mixed bag of bass perch and pickeral. 

Yeah I think that's probably where we are going to try. Its between that and one other place that's been rec comended.

Offline jknight

• IceShanty Rookie
  • <a href="http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2008, 09:38 PM »
mousem lake has got a lot of big fish from lakers , salmom/browns/brookies bass .love to fish it real good luck towards the end of the year but have had a lot off slow days. also square pond holds more then one state record for largest fish.

Offline FISHING FRED

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2008, 03:46 AM »
Lake Murdock aka Hatfields Pond in Berwick. 

Offline trout chaser

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2008, 06:34 PM »
Can anybody recommend a decent place somewhere about halfway between windham and North Berwick to go for a last day tomorrow? I've got a friend who doesn't get out much that has about a half a day to dedicate. I was hoping to set him onto some warmwater species for a few quick flags. I haven't fished down that way at all and we'll be on foot. So any access recommendations are also very welcome! Thanks.
     ID SUGGEST MOUSAM OR SQUARE BUT DOPNT KNOW HOW THE ICE IS LATELY

Offline pfd168

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Living the Dream !
« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2008, 07:45 PM »
Jeremy
I'm heading out tomorrow, probalbly gonna hit Trickey Pond in Naples. If I can't get on there I'm gonna hit Panther or Thomas for one last hoorah

Offline No Time To_Fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Mar 31, 2008, 05:24 AM »
Jeremy
I'm heading out tomorrow, probalbly gonna hit Trickey Pond in Naples. If I can't get on there I'm gonna hit Panther or Thomas for one last hoorah

Steve, I was gonna try and make it out today, but work beckons and I can't ignore the call. Good Luck and thanks for all the hospitality this season!

Jeremy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.