Author Topic: why we call him buck  (Read 12741 times)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
why we call him buck
« on: Mar 23, 2008, 08:59 AM »
this is a true story. hope you're not eating right now.

while setting up a icefishing trip with my fishing partners, another guy nearby said he would like to go. well we figured we would have some fun with him, and tell him the wrong lake. so the next day, we went to the lake and started fishing. about 10am he found us, and came out on the lake. after he set out his tip-ups, we offered him a venison burger. well we noticed some deer droppings near the grill. yes, they went on the burger, poked into the meat as to hide them. well he was half way through the burger, when we saw a half eaten piece of deer pooh. well one guy turned green and walked away. then everyone kind of wandered away to laugh. you have to understand how annoying this guy is. we really didn't want him along, and he never asked again. we told him that night what we did. now his nickname is buck. ;D
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: why we call him buck
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2008, 10:11 AM »
 :D   
    Just goes to show it's never good to just invite yourself along, would be why I am sitting here instead of fishing.

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2008, 10:13 AM »
haha great story, good thing i just finished eating!

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2008, 01:37 PM »
A good ol venison burger with a little poo in it is probably more healthy for us than some of the stuff we buy from over the counter and stick in our mouths. :sick: :sick: :roflmao: :whistle:
If there`s someone I would rather not be around I will tell them they are not invited and that I would rather not have them in My presence.

"Every hour spent fishing is NOT taken from ones life"Quote from Grant Boyson

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2008, 10:40 PM »
yeah man, that's pretty crude...man up and tell em he's a clown, don't feed em bs...almost literally ::)

Offline mud_n_fun

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Well? Where's the fish!!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2008, 11:26 PM »
yeah man, that's pretty crude...man up and tell em he's a clown, don't feed em bs...almost literally ::)
Yeah man up. Anoying people are easy to get rid of. Just tell them the truth.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 24, 2008, 06:19 AM »
we told him! many times! it took him years to go away! and i didn't add the special ingredient, just saw the end result. :sick:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 24, 2008, 01:34 PM »
I'll bring my own food thank you, Next season ;D  And what was that you were callin me? ;D
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline fish boy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Mar 24, 2008, 02:02 PM »
wow thats really nasty...If someone did that to me they'd have a hard time typing for quite a while... after they removed the ventilator tube  ;)

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #9 on: Mar 24, 2008, 04:13 PM »
You would have gotten a clue way before that! ;D
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #10 on: Mar 25, 2008, 01:50 PM »
That's really messed up! I would have found a tact way just tell him no... If there is really something that wrong with this guy, aren't you worried about PAY BACK!!! ???
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #11 on: Mar 25, 2008, 02:17 PM »
he weights about 150lbs with rocks in his pockets! but seriously, when he was told later that night, he laughed! a true idiot. :o

Offline fish boy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Mar 25, 2008, 02:35 PM »
he weights about 150lbs with rocks in his pockets! but seriously, when he was told later that night, he laughed! a true idiot. :o

Dude read the paper! a guy weighing 150 can shoot just as well as a guy over 200. you don't need to use your fists anymore to get even.  You don't even need to look someone in the eye  ;)  Guys like you and your buds that would do that to someone should be ashamed of yourselves.  :nono:  Its not funny its ignorant ...I'm sure your mother would be proud

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #13 on: Mar 25, 2008, 02:43 PM »
really bothering you isn't it? ::)

Offline vivlamored

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Mar 25, 2008, 02:51 PM »
 sounds like something i would do

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #15 on: Mar 25, 2008, 02:52 PM »
wanna go fishing??? ::)

Offline fish boy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Mar 25, 2008, 02:59 PM »
really bothering you isn't it? ::)

yeah cause doin stupid stuff with your buddies is one thing we all do that, feeding a guy that  isn't one of your buddies deer poop is another.  What did that guy do to you and why can't you just tell him you don't like him instead of acting like he's you friend then doing stuff like that.  i guess whats really buggin me is that you're so proud you're braggin about it! hey good job! your officially a jerk!  :thumbsup:  did ya give him a wedgie too?  Hee hee

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #17 on: Mar 25, 2008, 03:06 PM »
you really should read all the posts before ranting. at least a few got the point that the guy wouldn't go away. ;D

Offline vivlamored

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Mar 25, 2008, 03:52 PM »
yeah cause doin stupid stuff with your buddies is one thing we all do that, feeding a guy that  isn't one of your buddies deer poop is another.  What did that guy do to you and why can't you just tell him you don't like him instead of acting like he's you friend then doing stuff like that.  i guess whats really buggin me is that you're so proud you're braggin about it! hey good job! your officially a jerk!  :thumbsup:  did ya give him a wedgie too?  Hee hee
I'm taking my toys and going home i don't wanna play anymore

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #19 on: Mar 25, 2008, 07:56 PM »
wanna go fishing??? ::)

Careful if he starts being nice and calling you Bobber or Scout..... ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 26, 2008, 06:06 AM »
i can think of a better one, but i like it here. ;D

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #21 on: Mar 26, 2008, 12:34 PM »
I'm thinkin.....I got nuttin

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #22 on: Mar 26, 2008, 12:55 PM »
i got plenty. but as chezmoose found out, it's a no-no. ;D

Offline fish boy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23 on: Mar 26, 2008, 02:13 PM »
read the whole post...got it...the guy was annoying...and i still think feeding somone deer crap is stupid and juvenile but hey go with what your good at!

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #24 on: Mar 26, 2008, 04:02 PM »
read the whole post...got it...the guy was annoying...and i still think feeding somone deer crap is stupid and juvenile but hey go with what your good at!

Stupid is as stupid does...
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline ValleyStocker

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Trout through the ice... now that's nice !!
« Reply #25 on: Mar 26, 2008, 07:24 PM »
Just hope you guys aren't postal workers!!!  :laugh:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #26 on: Mar 27, 2008, 05:57 AM »
Just hope you guys aren't postal workers!!!  :laugh:

:roflmao:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #27 on: Mar 27, 2008, 08:40 AM »
What sub species of Rock Bass is that?

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #28 on: Mar 27, 2008, 09:58 AM »
that's a cashew bass! ::)

thanks to snot rocket.  :thumbsup:

Offline PERCHPULLER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Perchpuller
« Reply #29 on: Mar 30, 2008, 07:31 AM »
That picture gives new life to rodney dangerfields"the last time i saw amouth like that it had a hook in it".Definately not a keeper throw it back or kill it before it reproduces.As for poo sandwich nice one!I know a guy just like that.
All fishermen are liars except for you and me,and sometimes I wonder about you!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.