The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Sebec Lake  (Read 561 times)

Offline woodab17

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • 13.5 lbs
Sebec Lake
« on: Mar 12, 2008, 06:33 PM »
Headed up to stay at my uncle's camp for the weekend.  The camp is located right across from the castle and I know that is one of the best if not the best place to fish for togue on the lake.  Probably fish out there on one of the 2 days.  The other day I wanted to target salmon and brook trout and was hoping someone would have some insight on where to try on the lake that day.  We will have sleds so can go pretty much anywhere on the lake.  Would love a little advice.  Thanks

Offline toguefisha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Sebec Lake
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2008, 09:10 PM »
I've heard people talk about the castle before, excuse me if I'm asking a stupid question but what is the castle?

Offline BigHookem

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2008, 04:17 PM »
It's a castle (treehouse/cabin thing)...at the west end of sebec by the big river....can't miss it!

Offline Troys947

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bigger is better!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2008, 05:21 PM »
We fished there a few weeks ago, just before you come into the narrows from the small side of the lake, and caught quite a few lakers, and ONE salmon. I'm sure there are better places to be for salmon, but I was really sure we were in a good spot, they just weren't biting.

Offline Keptafew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2008, 08:02 PM »
 Tomorrow is the last day to fish Sebec, its only a two month season from Jan 15th to March 15th. Its been a very productive Lake this year depending on where you were.
A man should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.