The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lake Arthur chat  (Read 175706 times)

Offline FISHHUNTER80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GET THE GAFF!!!
Re: Lake Arthur chat
« Reply #720 on: Jan 20, 2010, 01:02 PM »

CRAPPIES 1/16/10 30+ DAY

Offline FISHHUNTER80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GET THE GAFF!!!
« Reply #721 on: Jan 20, 2010, 01:08 PM »

16" SMALLMOUTH 1/18/10 EVENING

Offline FISHHUNTER80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GET THE GAFF!!!
« Reply #722 on: Jan 20, 2010, 01:11 PM »

CRAPPIES 1/18/10 EVENING

Offline Blaze Cammo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #723 on: Jan 20, 2010, 02:23 PM »
looks like your on to em...lol ....nice fishin!!

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #724 on: Jan 20, 2010, 03:11 PM »
niceeeee!!!!! where exactly did you say you where?can i come??????????????

Offline Snapper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #725 on: Jan 20, 2010, 03:59 PM »
It has been like that all year out there I have only had two slooow days, the bite on crappie has been steady.

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #726 on: Jan 20, 2010, 05:42 PM »
what a change from last year huh.

Offline Jbiz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #727 on: Jan 22, 2010, 07:11 AM »
Any word on the ice conditions???I was hoping to get out for a little bit tommorrow on Muddy Creek

Offline Snapper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #728 on: Jan 22, 2010, 07:33 AM »
It was rock solid and SLICK at the end of the day yesterday.  The shore line are just starting to pull, I'm talking like two inches.  We need colder temps or we will be getting into trouble.

Good luck,

Snapper 

Offline FISHHUNTER80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GET THE GAFF!!!
« Reply #729 on: Jan 22, 2010, 08:01 AM »

MY 4 KEEPERS FROM YESTERDAY. 15 1/4" TO 16.5"

Offline Tunapursuit

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Tightlines!!
« Reply #730 on: Jan 22, 2010, 10:33 AM »
Anyone going to be at MC this afternoon, Looking at heading out this evening (3-4ish) and wanted to see who may be there. Tightlines
Ron

Offline fisherofmen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #731 on: Jan 22, 2010, 10:39 AM »
Anyone going to be at MC this afternoon, Looking at heading out this evening (3-4ish) and wanted to see who may be there. Tightlines
I plan to get out this afternoon like 3-or 4 have been catching bluegills 25 keepers last night throwing a lot more back than keeping.

Offline Tunapursuit

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Tightlines!!
« Reply #732 on: Jan 22, 2010, 10:57 AM »
I plan to get out this afternoon like 3-or 4 have been catching bluegills 25 keepers last night throwing a lot more back than keeping.

Thank you, should see you there unless work gets in the way.
Ron

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #733 on: Jan 22, 2010, 11:04 AM »
hope the keepers fill your net i hear the limit is 153 
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline dipNrip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #734 on: Jan 22, 2010, 04:28 PM »
I was thinking of heading up tomorrow. I need to be somewhere in the afternoon so I wanted to start early.

Anyone no of a bait shop that opens before 8AM.  I believe Carlson's doesn't open till 8AM. Not sure about appl. trails of o'donnells?

Offline FISHHUNTER80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GET THE GAFF!!!
« Reply #735 on: Jan 22, 2010, 06:14 PM »
I was thinking of heading up tomorrow. I need to be somewhere in the afternoon so I wanted to start early.

Anyone no of a bait shop that opens before 8AM.  I believe Carlson's doesn't open till 8AM. Not sure about appl. trails of o'donnells?
APPALACHIAN OPENS AT 7AM. NOT SURE ABOUT O'DONNELS

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #736 on: Jan 22, 2010, 07:53 PM »

O'DONNELS opens at 7.

Offline Jbiz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #737 on: Jan 23, 2010, 12:57 PM »
I was out on MC today for a little bit...3 bass..one was easliy the biggest bass I have ever caught out of Moraine..the other two were about 12 inches.

Offline FISHHUNTER80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GET THE GAFF!!!
« Reply #738 on: Jan 23, 2010, 03:37 PM »
HIT MC & SWAMP RUN. NO BASS, BUT FOUND SOME GOOD CRAPPIES AND GILLS IN BOTH AREAS. HAD TO SPLIT THE WEALTH WITH DAD TODAY. THE OLD MAN HAD A FEW MORE SLABS THAN ME, BUT MY SHARE WILL MAKE A GOOD PICTURE AND A GOOD MEAL. FISHED NEAR TUNAPURSUIT IN THE AM. GREAT GUY, HOPE TO FISH BY HIM AGAIN. STILL PLENTY OF ICE ONCE YOUR ON IT, BUT WE MAY BE PLANKIN SHORTLY.

Offline Tunapursuit

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Tightlines!!
« Reply #739 on: Jan 24, 2010, 05:31 AM »
HIT MC & SWAMP RUN. NO BASS, BUT FOUND SOME GOOD CRAPPIES AND GILLS IN BOTH AREAS. HAD TO SPLIT THE WEALTH WITH DAD TODAY. THE OLD MAN HAD A FEW MORE SLABS THAN ME, BUT MY SHARE WILL MAKE A GOOD PICTURE AND A GOOD MEAL. FISHED NEAR TUNAPURSUIT IN THE AM. GREAT GUY, HOPE TO FISH BY HIM AGAIN. STILL PLENTY OF ICE ONCE YOUR ON IT, BUT WE MAY BE PLANKIN SHORTLY.

Had the honor to fish next to fishhunter80 and his dad two great guys also, It was very nice to see him and his dad fishing together and enjoying the times. But from what I was seeing, dad was educating fishunter80 on how to catch fish, still we enjoyed a nice day on the hard water.

I was able to release 4 nice small mouth and caught some crappie and gills, Ice is thinning quick around the edges and with this rain coming today???? But cold weather starting this week, pray for more cold and six more weeks of winter.  Tightlines
Ron

Offline chubs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #740 on: Jan 24, 2010, 11:33 AM »
hey blaze cammo and eddie spaghetti it was nice to meet and fish with you guys and hope to catch up with ya some time in the future. i dont get out that way to often, i sure wish that lake was a little bit closer to where i live.     chubs
if the shoe fits

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #741 on: Jan 24, 2010, 12:48 PM »
fished on deep side of 528 today,fishing was  slow.ice was about 7" but mostly white crap was not bad by shore at all when we left about 12 because are sleds were floating away.we will see what tomorrow is like gonna take a plank just in case.be carefull that white crap with all the bubbles can go real fast.good luck.

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
« Reply #742 on: Jan 24, 2010, 12:59 PM »
Braved the elements today with my 2 Sons. Ran into Eddie Spaghetti who also was brave. We was all Brave until the sky opened up and the wind started howling. Ice is holding up better then I thought. 6 inches with maybe 3 1/2 Black. There was maybe 1/4 water on the Ice when we left around noonish. Shore holding up better then I thought also. Oldest Son didn't do bad jigging today and Youngest Son throw a no-hitter. One 14 inch Bass landed on tipups and alot of drive-bys. Until the rain started earlier then weatherman said...It was a great day. Cause of the rain it was a good day. Any day on the Ice is a good day. Thanks for Dinner Eddie !! 
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #743 on: Jan 24, 2010, 07:05 PM »
Well im back
2 days in hosp ended up at7
 heart fixed
should be on the new ice reall soon
just hope all of you didnt fish the lake out

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #744 on: Jan 24, 2010, 07:17 PM »
Well im back
2 days in hosp ended up at7
 heart fixed
should be on the new ice reall soon
just hope all of you didnt fish the lake out
great news i get sceerred thinkin about the ticker ice was goin away fast wind rain run off will need a board soon stayed till dark today eerie when no one else is out there other than the guardian angel he dont talk much lol good catchin
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #745 on: Jan 24, 2010, 07:20 PM »
Looks like the weather man is gonna coperate this week hopefuly after this rain hits us
as long as we dont loose too much ice we should be in good ahape

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
« Reply #746 on: Jan 24, 2010, 07:51 PM »
Glad to see ya Sllider. Take care of YOU  !!  Not sure about the others but I sure have been leavin ya some fish. Not like I wasn't trying to catch em or anything...LOL 
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline paramedicjake

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #747 on: Jan 24, 2010, 08:06 PM »
 We will be down you guys way on Wed. to hit Shannon or MC . Is there any bait shops on RT. 8 from I-80 to the lake ? and if so could ya give me some direction . Thanks for any and all help , it will be returned if you come north into our neck of the woods .

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #748 on: Jan 24, 2010, 08:36 PM »
great news i get sceerred thinkin about the ticker ice was goin away fast wind rain run off will need a board soon stayed till dark today eerie when no one else is out there other than the guardian angel he dont talk much lol good catchin
mo
Update, my daughter, Angel, said I should have been fishing with God and not that Guardian Angel.  I agree! 
Mo

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #749 on: Jan 24, 2010, 08:57 PM »
i cant believe somone was out trout cove, to go out there now youve got to be a little off your rocker.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.