Author Topic: This weekend I need some help...  (Read 1689 times)

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
This weekend I need some help...
« on: Mar 05, 2008, 01:53 PM »
If anyone can put me on a good steady bite of 17" walleyes, 13" crappies, 10" gills, 13" perch I'd be eternally appreciative.  Something kind of close to a ramp or not to far of a walk.  Also, due to high gas prices, if you could bring lunch and a cooler with drinks, that would be great.  I prefer a single malt scotch or import beer.  In addition, I lost my minnow bucket and (due to the cost of gas again) would greatly appreciate a minnow/waxworm subsidy.  Cleaning fish is not really my forte either.   I do, however, have an ample supply of nice freezer bags I would be willing to provide.  Please give me dierections to said fishing grounds and use the terms "right, left, straight", and so forth.  My wife doesn't understand the north/south deal and, due to numerous DUI's and run-ins with the law, I am unable to legally operate motorvehicles.  Any help there??

ok ok...all kidding aside...what's the scoop?  Thinking of heading to Iowa...
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Re: This weekend I need some help...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2008, 01:57 PM »
yeah, i'll pick you up in like 3 days. i better leave now! ::)
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2008, 02:03 PM »
Bring her... ;)   They'll be a flag up all day.
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2008, 01:57 PM »
Got that right!!
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline walleyegrabber

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2008, 04:43 PM »
all the flags on the ice :) :) :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.