The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Wallenpaupack chat  (Read 9115 times)

Offline JAZII

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NO FLASHER? NO FISH? NO KIDDING?
Re: Wallenpaupack chat
« Reply #30 on: Mar 05, 2008, 11:36 PM »
For all the guys that say the Pac sucks.
Last year's tourney 1st place trout and perch came from the Pac by me " jigging"!
This year's tourney 2nd place trout is from the Pac "jigging" by Jig-A-Wopper.
Also in years past most fish entered by Jig-A-Wopper and I "JAZII" have come from the Pac.
Most pics posted in the pics forum by Jig-A-Wopper and I "JAZII" have come from the Pac.
JAZII

2007 1ST Perch 15 5/16"   2007 1ST Brown Trout 28 3/8"
2008 1ST BlueGill 10 7/8"
2009 2ND Perch 15"
2010 2ND Perch 16 1/8"

Offline JigginRon

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Mar 06, 2008, 06:52 PM »
hope you have an air release valve for that head. if it gets any bigger it might explode. you're not the only one who catches big fish there. just choose to brag, post pictures, and kill big fish. you don't have to kill the browns to enter them in the tourney, just a quick pic on a ruler. they don't have to be dead in the picture to send to the times leader, i'm sure they'll still print it if the fish was released after the pic. I hope and pray they are at least at a taxidermist.

i bet if people started acting like true sportsmen in our area and release the big browns, walleyes, and stripers, wallenpaupack will no doubt once again hold the state record brown and have a shot at raystown's record striper. with all the perch caught every year, there shouldn't be a reason all those browns and stripers hit the grill, unless you want a wall hanger. this lake can rival lake ontario browns in quality with the help of anglers.

by the way, raystown gets stocked annually with over 30,000 plus stripers by RSC AND by the PAFBC AND raystown has a large enough river for natural reproduction. that fishery can replenish the fish that are caught and killed.....wallenpaupa ck cannot. maybe if we all banded together and started a club of our own we can stock, improve habitat, have a phenominal fishery in our backyard, and not have to turn on in fisherman to watch numbers of huge fish being caught.

if your going to kill these big fish, at least put it on your wall, not a frying pan. go fish for the stocked trout(designed for put and take) if you want a meal. i need to go buy some pepto bismol now.  :-[   

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #32 on: Mar 06, 2008, 07:10 PM »
two consecutive winning perch came from the same body of water (by Me) along with past state record perch (not by me) and it is not the pac.

the pac is still in my top three for big perch.  If you want numbers of them go here,  but I have seen larger ones from other lakes. 

Im not saying its a breeze to get big perch at the pac when there are literally schools and schools of the big ones in certain spots.   the lakes that i have seen bigger ones in are alot smaller, do not have alwifes, and do not have big shools of big perch.

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline Lottie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pa. Goat Boy member
« Reply #33 on: Mar 06, 2008, 07:45 PM »
Some of you guys have got your shorts in a bunch!  this all came out of RONBO saying the pack sucks.  and we were telling him that his opnion may be short sighted. Picking on the Pack with some of us is like downing someones hunting dog.  It deserves a response.  IT DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH C & R.  I don't normally keep any fish BUT I will not pass judgement on someone else. That is their choice     

Offline Vex Man

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Mar 06, 2008, 07:46 PM »
 :o
it couldn't have been said anybetter jigginron.  i am more of a fly fisherman than an ice fisherman and i always practice catch and release.  i to needed pepto after seing those big trout killed.  jigawhopper and the other guy jigabragger need to take a look at all the real big trout that they catch on the salmon river and guess what they go back thats why its such a great place for steelhead.  jiggawhopper jigzybragger your not the only guys that catch big fish on the pack.  i just never post them because it attracts meat hunters and braggers like you.  i hope during lent you are repenting for your sins against the pack.........  

icewagon

« Reply #35 on: Mar 07, 2008, 12:12 AM »
 All you IMBY's do get upset when someone says anything bad about the Pac. I don't understand this love affair with the Pac.    IMBY's - means in my back yard.

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #36 on: Mar 07, 2008, 08:40 PM »
it couldn't have been said anybetter jigginron.  i am more of a fly fisherman than an ice fisherman and i always practice catch and release.  i to needed pepto after seing those big trout killed.  jigawhopper and the other guy jigabragger need to take a look at all the real big trout that they catch on the salmon river and guess what they go back thats why its such a great place for steelhead.  jiggawhopper jigzybragger your not the only guys that catch big fish on the pack.  i just never post them because it attracts meat hunters and braggers like you.  i hope during lent you are repenting for your sins against the pack.........  

Not sure if you meant me or jazzII when you were talking about the jiggbragger guy but I was just trying to say that the pac is not the only place to catch BIG perch. 

OH and im not a meat hunter.  I have probably kept a mixed bag of 50 or so fish this winter to eat, and half of those fish went to an oldtimer i know that would love to go icefishing and get his own fish but can not because of reasons behond his control...  I go give him a meal everyonce in awhile and shoot the $h1+ for an hour or two. 

JM 

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline JAZII

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Mar 07, 2008, 11:14 PM »
hope you have an air release valve for that head. if it gets any bigger it might explode. you're not the only one who catches big fish there. just choose to brag, post pictures, and kill big fish. you don't have to kill the browns to enter them in the tourney, just a quick pic on a ruler. they don't have to be dead in the picture to send to the times leader, i'm sure they'll still print it if the fish was released after the pic. I hope and pray they are at least at a taxidermist.

i bet if people started acting like true sportsmen in our area and release the big browns, walleyes, and stripers, wallenpaupack will no doubt once again hold the state record brown and have a shot at raystown's record striper. with all the perch caught every year, there shouldn't be a reason all those browns and stripers hit the grill, unless you want a wall hanger. this lake can rival lake ontario browns in quality with the help of anglers.

by the way, raystown gets stocked annually with over 30,000 plus stripers by RSC AND by the PAFBC AND raystown has a large enough river for natural reproduction. that fishery can replenish the fish that are caught and killed.....wallenpaupa ck cannot. maybe if we all banded together and started a club of our own we can stock, improve habitat, have a phenominal fishery in our backyard, and not have to turn on in fisherman to watch numbers of huge fish being caught.

if your going to kill these big fish, at least put it on your wall, not a frying pan. go fish for the stocked trout(designed for put and take) if you want a meal. i need to go buy some pepto bismol now.  :-[   

No air release valve needed, just proud of some of the fish I have caught.

Did you buy my fishing license for me?

How would you know what I catch, keep, or release?

22 years of fishing the Pack, open water and ice.
I can count on two hands the number of trout, walleyes, and stripers that I have "KILLED FOR THE WALL". All others released. You do not even need to kill them for the wall, just good measurements and photos.

I do keep panfish through the ice to eat, only time that I do.

ALL FISH STOCKED IN PA ARE PUT AND TAKE, AND PAID FOR BY ME, BY PURCHASING A PA FISHING LICENCE!

New York,
Been there, done that! Do you need any Lake or River equipment? I tie my own flies, build my own rods (lake and river), and pour my own weights.
I just might be able to save you some money on custom tackle that has been tweaked for the best results.

IT'S A FREE WORLD, I'LL DO AS I FEEL, WITHIN THE LIMIT OF THE LAW!

JUST LIKE IT'S YOUR FREEDOM OF OPINION TO SAY WHAT YOU FEEL!

JAZII

2009 2ND Perch 15"
2010 2ND Perch 16 1/8"

Offline beagler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • never misses
« Reply #38 on: Mar 08, 2008, 07:44 AM »
There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping fish to eat. Period. If they are in season and you want them for your table or another's table break out the tartar sauce. ;D
As far as the Pack is concerned it's often feast or famine there. I've been fishing the lake since I was a kid, only live about 25 minutes from the lake. What I like best about it is the fact you never know what you have on the line once you set the hook. Not to mention the size of the fish there. Many times I've come home without catching a fish but I'll keep going up religiously. Around my local area it's the best choice for catching a monster. ;D

Offline ranger22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Mar 08, 2008, 11:31 AM »
hey vexman and jigginron are you guys members of salmoncrazy?

icewagon

« Reply #40 on: Mar 08, 2008, 11:36 AM »
I never was much for fishing or hunting, I like killing and catching :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :whistle:

Offline JAZII

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Mar 08, 2008, 11:52 AM »

I can count on two hands the number of trout, walleyes, and stripers that I have "KILLED FOR THE WALL". All others released. You do not even need to kill them for the wall, just good measurements and photos.

ALL FISH STOCKED IN PA ARE PUT AND TAKE, AND PAID FOR BY ME, BY PURCHASING A PA FISHING LICENCE!

New York,
Been there, done that! Do you need any Lake or River equipment? I tie my own flies, build my own rods (lake and river), and pour my own weights.
I just might be able to save you some money on custom tackle that has been tweaked for the best results.

JAZII

2009 2ND Perch 15"
2010 2ND Perch 16 1/8"

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #42 on: Mar 08, 2008, 03:08 PM »
I love how every time someone says a lake sucks cuz they have no clue how to fish it guys jump in saying its cuz its fished out, everyone keeps everything, ect ect...

On the stripers, theres little natural reproduction in the lake due to the rivers flowing in just aren't big enough to really handle them spawning...with that said releasing all the big ones will not suddenly make huge populations in future years...I'm not saying go out and keep everyone you catch but don't feel like you will be torn to shreads for doing so either as long as you are within your legal limit...the only way the Pac will have the numbers of stripers it once did is through continued stockings which has been happening...since 2001 the lake has received almost 24 million striper fry and fingerlings according to the PA Fish and Boat Commision website

2001   STRIPED BASS   FINGERLING    71,384
2003   STRIPED BASS   FINGERLING   241,426
2003   STRIPED BASS   FRY   5,700,000
2004   STRIPED BASS   FRY   6,700,000
2005   STRIPED BASS   FINGERLING   95,653
2005   STRIPED BASS   FRY   5,699,999
2006   Striped Bass   Fry   5,700,000
2006   Striped Bass   Fingerling   147,300

Assuming the fry stocking in '03 were in the 2-3" range they should be approaching legal sized fish this season provided all the pike that were never even stocked in there didn't eat their fair share

if I catch a monster and choose to eat it rather than get it mounted what the hell difference does it make? Its still out of the lake one way or the other. Plus who are any of you to tell me what I should do with a fish that I spent MY money in gas, bait, license and time in catching...as long as its within the law its MY descision and not yours...Judge me if you want, I could really care less
Proud to be Pro Staff!!!    Gut cookies?

Walleye count for 2015    21 landed up to 25"

Offline nightfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #43 on: Mar 08, 2008, 03:57 PM »
 Well said Ski.
Jim K.

Offline JigginRon

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #44 on: Mar 08, 2008, 04:50 PM »
Ski Hunter, if i'm not mistaken aren't you the guy who was complaining how a PA outdoor life segment ruined the great musky fishing at slocum? well, i think this site has done it's damage on wallenpaupack. The meat hunters JiggaKillaWhopper and JazziUpTheFishPopulati on are out in full force.

I guess the excuse will again be they pay for their licence and it's legal and they don't stock as heavy as the used to. Well that's crap. Pennsylvania fishing stinks at best compared to other states. The meat hunters and braggers are to blame.

What was the deal with JiggaKillaWhopper entering a brown one day and the very next entering a bigger one when anyone can see in the pics he caught both trout in the same day?

From your pictures, you look too young to know how good lake wallenpaupack was 15 years ago. you used to catch 10 stripers a trip and at least one brown, now your lucky to land 2 or 3 a trip(open water). Go talk to any old timer that fishes the lake, he will tell you how many walleye and browns they used to catch through the ice in a single day.

Maybe we can get gary alt to come back and manage the fish commission, lower the size limits and let everyone keep everything. Fishing will soon be like hunting in pa, spend hours or even days without seeing a sign of life. sure there will be some trophies out there but the only way to find one will be by taking a leave of absence from work.

Ronbo, this lake does suck if you compared it to what it used to be.

Offline Vex Man

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #45 on: Mar 08, 2008, 06:02 PM »

New York,

JAZII

::)

NOW! NOW! JAZZII DON'T GET YOUR FINS ALL RAISED!!!!  YOUR RIGHT I DIDN'T BUY YOUR LICENSE, AND I WOULDN'T EITHER!!  I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOUR THIRTY DOLLARS, OR WAIT; 600.00 DOLLARS THAT YOU'VE PAID OVER THE 22YRS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE AT THE PAC.  Yeah YOUR BIG DOLLARS fed the huge perch, stripers, and walleye.  Also, I'm sure that if we look at your wall they are all skin mounts on it because reproductions cost at least 2-3 dollars more an inch.  If you want to see some nice reproductions I'll take some from my wall.  My fish are probably still swimming.  Yeah as far as NY goes I would like to see you kill big browns on the salmon river fly stretch.  I"M SURE YOU've BEEN THEIR AND KILLED THEIR!!  No I don't want any of your homemade flies, rods, weights, or custom tackle.  I would rather burn my money than support a meat hunter like you, thats my RIGHT AND MY OPINION!!!!!!!   

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Mar 08, 2008, 08:48 PM »
All Right. Enough Crap. If this keeps up, it will be deleted!!!
Ken                                          

Offline JAZII

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #47 on: Mar 08, 2008, 10:52 PM »
 VEX MAN and JIGGINRON,

For two guys that have very few posts, and by looking at those past posts, (most of them looking for info on where to catch something) you seem very jealous.

Like I said, I can count on two hands the number of trout, stripers, and walleye that I have killed over the years, not just at the Pack.

Yes, I do take my fair share of panfish each ice season, which all are eaten by my family.
Still not a call for a name like MEAT HUNTER.

I have KILLED alot of film from NY, but never KILLED any fish from there.

You can keep your fly fishing stretch. Fish all piled up in a small area makes it very easy to line alot of fish. Do you want a medal or a monument, because you use fly gear?

If you are only catching 2-3 stripers or walleye at the Pack per trip open water you have alot to learn.

Just because of the type of guy I am, if you ever want to learn some about the Pack give me call. I always have room for a person in my boat, who would like to learn.

JAZII 

2009 2ND Perch 15"
2010 2ND Perch 16 1/8"

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #48 on: Mar 09, 2008, 12:19 PM »
Ski Hunter, if i'm not mistaken aren't you the guy who was complaining how a PA outdoor life segment ruined the great musky fishing at slocum? well, i think this site has done it's damage on wallenpaupack. The meat hunters JiggaKillaWhopper and JazziUpTheFishPopulati on are out in full force.

I guess the excuse will again be they pay for their licence and it's legal and they don't stock as heavy as the used to. Well that's crap. Pennsylvania fishing stinks at best compared to other states. The meat hunters and braggers are to blame.

What was the deal with JiggaKillaWhopper entering a brown one day and the very next entering a bigger one when anyone can see in the pics he caught both trout in the same day?

From your pictures, you look too young to know how good lake wallenpaupack was 15 years ago. you used to catch 10 stripers a trip and at least one brown, now your lucky to land 2 or 3 a trip(open water). Go talk to any old timer that fishes the lake, he will tell you how many walleye and browns they used to catch through the ice in a single day.

Maybe we can get gary alt to come back and manage the fish commission, lower the size limits and let everyone keep everything. Fishing will soon be like hunting in pa, spend hours or even days without seeing a sign of life. sure there will be some trophies out there but the only way to find one will be by taking a leave of absence from work.

Ronbo, this lake does suck if you compared it to what it used to be.

I'm def too young to know what the Pac was like 10-15 years ago but know guys that can still go out and catch limits of eyes just about any night during the spring and fall. I've never put in enough time to really learn many secrets to the lake yet. If you think this place has destroyed the Pac then you obviously don't visit any other fishing sites on the net. Theres many other boards with many more people posting on it than there ever will be on here. Hell, type Lake Wallenpaupack stripers into google and you'll see numerous pages that are written to bring guys to the lake and hail it as PA's supreme fisherie.

I've still yet, in 20 years of fishing freshwater, to kill a striper in any freshwater lake or river and that includes many over the past few years taken on the Big D/ Lower Lehigh Rivers and 1000s caught on a local river back in NJ. If I want stripers to eat I go fish the Jersey shore where I grew up fishing for them and then still I practice selective harvest. I was a huge fan of the slot limit (1 @ 24-28") that was in place for years and kept guys from going out and taking 2 #40+ fish a day so they could show em off to their friends

As to Slocum, I've only fished it a few years now and anytime I catch a muskie guys either run over or drive by in their boats saying how they should be killed and how they destroyed the lake. You think things like that don't put a hurting on what could be an amazing fisherie? If you are within your legal limits and the fish will get eaten/ mounted then keep it but I talk to all these guys who tell me to kill them in the lake since they can't catch panfish over 6" long. I've personally seen a guy keep one and brag to his friend about how it'll make such great fertilyzer and its perfectly legal for him to do it. Other lakes I've seen guys catch undersized ski's and ice pick them in the head so they could throw them back down the hole dead since once again, they blame the muskies for them not being able to catch decent panfish.

If someone catches 2 fish in 1 day and enters em in a tourney on different days, who cares? Where does it state in any tourney (I've currently entered in 3-4 different ones) that fish must be entered the day they are caught? We are talking about free tournies on the internet, not $100k winner takes all tournies

The stripers just aren't reproducing in the Pac and I don't know where all the stockies are going but a safe bet is all the pike are doing a fair number on them as well as the trout (ask anyone involved with the states trap netting in the spring whats found in the bellies of almost all the pike they net...stocked trout) Look at Beltzville, the striper populations are exploding on the lake and its just as popular to ice guys and open water guys as the Pac is but the fish are much smaller since it only started getting stocked much more recently

I have 2 fish mounts on my walls...1 is a skin mount of the 1st largemouth I ever caught at the age of 3 out of a private lake here in the Poconos and the other is a repro of a 45" muskie I got through the ice a few years back...I currently am talking to a friend about getting repros made up of a 9.5# male steelie and an 11# female brown from this fall and I might get 1 made up of the 29" walleye I got through the ice earlier this winter...if you shop around you can actually find repros at almost the same price as skin mounts (and I mean within $10-15 on a 30" fish)

The deer part I won't even go into since I could easily spend an hour typing up that reply that proves your logic wrong.

Offline Vex Man

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #49 on: Mar 09, 2008, 06:24 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Myself and jiggerron are not trying to pick fights just open eyes to what people are doing to some great waters.  I know you know guys that do well on the pac so do I.  It just makes me sick when people say its their right to destroy a lake because they buy a license.  I i'm not against eating fish, thats what god made them for.  However, when they become large they go from food to trophy/breeder.  These are what make the fishing what it will become.  Take the breeders that took 10-20yrs to grow = lossing the population.  I'm glad to hear you have repo's on the wall.  More people should follow in your foot steps from this site.

Offline JAZII

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #50 on: Mar 09, 2008, 08:03 PM »
One major thing about the Pack is the forage(alewives), the lake has gone through a big change in the last 15-20 years because of them. All fish in the Pack revolve around this massive food source. Feeding spurts for major game fish are shortened due to their abundances. There is less opportunity for them to take our offerings. Fishing tactics have to be adjusted to compete with them.

One thing that is a big factor in holding numbers of fish is the age of a man made resevoir. The older it gets the more silting occurs and less spawning areas.

There is no shortage of trout in the Pack. The PA Fish Comm. stocks lots of fingerlings every year. You want large browns, use the same open water tactics that you use on Lake Ontario. Planner boards with stick baits in the spring, and downriggers with spoons, cut bait herring stripps, and dodger rigs. Walleyes and stripers also take these offerings.

Walleyes at the Pack, ask the PA Fish Comm. how much money they make each year selling walleye fry and fingerlings to other states. They use to just put nets in the river in the spring, now they have nets all over the lake.

Perch, no one will put a dent in that population. Fish anyware from Ledgedale to Ironwood Point when the ice comes off and you will be sick on catching 3-9" perch each and every year. When I first started fishing the Pack through the ice for perch, there would be anywhere from 25-50 guys each day taking their limit. Some spots would be fished each day for 2-3 weeks straight. All you needed was any type of silver spoon that you liked,  alewives were just starting to take off. Ask any old timer about ice fishing for walleyes and they will tell you that the catch rate for walleyes dropped off dramatically since the alewives became the main forage base.

Stripers, I have no idea why someone would kill more than one if they have ever eaten one from the Pack. Most of the stripers that are stocked in the Pack are hybrids, which are styrile. I believe allot of pure bred stripers die of old age in the Pack. Many people probably hook into them and never land them.

I have had nights that I landed 3-4 pure bred stripers in one night, in the 20-30 lb class and tagged and released.

Like I said before, if you are looking to learn new tactics give me a call.

JAZII

2009 2ND Perch 15"
2010 2ND Perch 16 1/8"

Offline charlijones

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #51 on: Mar 09, 2008, 09:20 PM »
This is regarding Slocum, from the previous post,  If the muskies are destroying the panfish population in Slocum why is it that I can catch countless numbers of 5-6 inch crappie on any given night.  Sure I'd like to catch bigger ones, but are the 5-6 inch crappies not a good meal for a muskie ?  Also, I catch large numbers of big bluegill in Slocum every spring, I mean big gills, close to a pound, there's plenty of them.  I think the larger size crappies are taken by anglers, not by muskies.

I think the muskie deserves as much respect if not more than any other fish in the lake, and I suppose the walleyes and bass don't feed on the panfish, lol.  The water wolf, IMO is the best of the fresh water game fish.

Jazii, what you said about the alewife makes a lot of sense, matter of fact a lot of what you said makes sense, just my 2 cents.

Offline AquaRoach

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #52 on: Mar 09, 2008, 10:41 PM »
believe it or not, callico are fresh water piranna, they'll eat anything, next comes channel cats.

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #53 on: Mar 10, 2008, 09:56 AM »
This is regarding Slocum, from the previous post,  If the muskies are destroying the panfish population in Slocum why is it that I can catch countless numbers of 5-6 inch crappie on any given night.  Sure I'd like to catch bigger ones, but are the 5-6 inch crappies not a good meal for a muskie ?  Also, I catch large numbers of big bluegill in Slocum every spring, I mean big gills, close to a pound, there's plenty of them.  I think the larger size crappies are taken by anglers, not by muskies.

I think the muskie deserves as much respect if not more than any other fish in the lake, and I suppose the walleyes and bass don't feed on the panfish, lol.  The water wolf, IMO is the best of the fresh water game fish.

Jazii, what you said about the alewife makes a lot of sense, matter of fact a lot of what you said makes sense, just my 2 cents.

I couldn't agree with you more on the muskies on Slocum but go talk to some of these old timers and listen to the babble spewing from their mouths...I've actually packed up and left and listening to it on many occasions...Many of the alewives in the lake are in the 5-6" range from what I've seen and schooled much tighter than the pannies...any predator will look for the easiest meal with the least effort which from what I've seen, more often then not on the lakes are the alewives...

JAZ....all of what you have said makes a lot of sense and some of it I've never even thought about until you said it (ie, the silt) Gotta agree that lotsa guys hook into monster stripers fishing for other species and either get spooled or snapped off...with the exception of salmon and steelies I can't think of any fish in freshwater with the explosive speed and endurance of the stripers

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
« Reply #54 on: Mar 10, 2008, 08:50 PM »
its just what i think and know from my trips there sorry if i a fended any one

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.