Author Topic: NewFound 02-02 & 02-03  (Read 1391 times)

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
NewFound 02-02 & 02-03
« on: Feb 03, 2008, 07:42 PM »
Not a bad weekend for Newfound. Ended up with 6 Lakers on Sat and 7 lakers on Sun with the biggest one being 22". Lost a bunch as well.
1 oz Gold Kastmaster with cut sucker meat and headless red fin shiners on the motorvator seemed to be what they wanted. Lil Bear came out and managed to yank one up next to me.
The lake is finally getting buttoned up. I don't know about the middle although I saw 4 snowmobilers making a run for it from the islands to Berea. From the Islands, across the lake and south is about 10+".

JIGGIN.

Offline luv2fishnh

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: NewFound 02-02 & 02-03
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2008, 08:15 AM »
jiggin69  are you still off wellington I tried to get in touch with you on radio sun but no luck but heard you catchin them we didnt bring the sled so my step son wanted to try off cummings alittle south but had no luck we are going to try up near you this weekend if we dont go to merideth for the derby

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2008, 12:03 PM »
No, I'm off of whitemore point. Never heard you on the radio otherwise I would of hollered back. Sorry. Does your radio have 5.5 chanel? If only 5 then we wont hear you. I believe you can hear us though.

How'd you do at cummings?

JIGGIN

Offline luv2fishnh

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2008, 07:58 AM »
No, I'm off of whitemore point. Never heard you on the radio otherwise I would of hollered back. Sorry. Does your radio have 5.5 chanel? If only 5 then we wont hear you. I believe you can hear us though.

How'd you do at cummings?

JIGGIN
[/qu ote]well it has channel 5.05 for some reason it has 3 numbers but if i hear you out there this weekend will try to give you a shout and where abouts are you off whitemre point , is thre good access

Offline dugmore29

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • New Hampshire Native
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2008, 10:07 AM »
caught three yesterday,been losin a bunch--there down there though. good luck to everyone--newfound bound!!!!
\"Since they call it tourist SEASON,why cant we shoot them?\"

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2008, 11:16 AM »
Right off the point (facing the boat launch and Islands). I launch from Wellington state park and take my ATV or Snowmobile from there.
As far as I know, there is no access on the Whitemore side of the lake.

Give me a holler this weekend. I'm going out Friday and returning home on Sunday.

JIGGIN.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.