Author Topic: Blue Clam Suit - what size??  (Read 2198 times)

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Blue Clam Suit - what size??
« on: Jan 31, 2008, 10:22 AM »
O.K. guys, at $189, free shipping, finally going to make the purchase... (yes, I know it doesn't float)

Question is for you 5'11" 190-200 pound guys that own one - L or XL?  Thanks in advance.

Still struggling with the color, in fear of my buddies laughing me off the ice...... ;D

Offline pikehunter23

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Blue Clam Suit - what size??
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2008, 09:37 AM »
I'd get an XL.

Offline KingKool

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lunker Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2008, 02:25 PM »
I just saw it for 184.95..might have to get it myself...

I would get xl if i were you...you can fit more layers underneath

Offline jimmygunns

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Add more bacon, son!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2008, 02:48 PM »
O.K. guys, at $189, free shipping, finally going to make the purchase... (yes, I know it doesn't float)

Question is for you 5'11" 190-200 pound guys that own one - L or XL?  Thanks in advance.

Still struggling with the color, in fear of my buddies laughing me off the ice...... ;D
I'm 6'1" 190 lbs.  I have the grey suit in XL, but the bibs are way too big around on me.  The jacket is fine, but I got a pair of L black bibs (that they stopped making this year), & they fit great!  I'd go L with you.  Clam has a size chart in thier website.  Click on the blue letters that say ice armor sizing chart on the right side about 1/2 way down.

http://www.clamcorp.com/icearmor_blue.html

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2008, 02:10 PM »

Smurf suit just showed UPS, Large was just right and should make for a nice spring trolling outfit here in Maine too boot.  Thanks for the input guys.
Good fishing :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.