Author Topic: Heartfelt Condolences To Fatboy  (Read 2322 times)

Offline jig-jig THUMP

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IceFishinFool!
Heartfelt Condolences To Fatboy
« on: Dec 13, 2007, 09:13 AM »
Friends,
With sorrow I am forwarding word about Kevin W.'s (Fatboy) recent loss of his brother Kyle, age 36, on Tuesday 12/9 from heart complications.  To hear Kevin talk of his brother and how much they enjoyed each other's company, some being outdoors-based, should serve to remind us all of the blessings we all have in family and friends.  Don't take it for granted, enjoy those moments together.

Keep the faith my friend.  You had something special, the memories of which will warm your heart forever.

I look forward to seeing you somewhere on the ice this season.

jjT

Happiness is watching the blip rise to the bait on my Vex!

Offline TommyRobinson

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Heartfelt Condolences To Fatboy
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2007, 05:37 PM »
My deepest sympathies for the entire family.
It's time to go and I can't turn the ignition!

Proud 2 Be A Carp Fisherman!!!
www.carpanglersgroup.c om

Offline Floater

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Keep your pole off the ice
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2007, 06:35 PM »
Kevin,

I am very sorry to learn of your brothers' passing. I always enjoyed his sense humor, as exhibited in his avatar selections. :^)

Bob

Offline mr._freeze

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2007, 12:48 PM »
There are folks you meet online you know you like even though you've never seen them face to face. Kevin and Kyle are two of them. I'm really sad to hear the news. Kevin, I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 2008, 07:22 AM »
Sorry that I haven't replied sooner, but thanks much guys for the kind words.  Iceshanty is something special, allowing us to bring friendship to each other through the internet and common interests.  Some of us meet and fish together and some don't, but I value the friendships of all types just as much as if I had known you all personally.  In my case, if I had the time, then I would make it a point to fish with each and every one of you as much as I could.  I still have that goal, but the time is the issue :P

As you can imagine, this has been a tough holiday season and new year for my family.  In addition, so far it's put a damper on my ice fishing season (along with not much ice).  There is so much to do for something like this that is unforeseen.
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

Offline 4cator

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Will ya look at that pig!!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2008, 04:40 AM »
condolences to you and your family
All tyranny needs to succeed, is for men of good conscience to remain silent.    Thomas Jefferson.

Offline puddle

• IceShanty Rookie
  • miss ya brother in memory of mlp..........
« Reply #6 on: Jan 19, 2008, 09:44 PM »
I haven't been on here for a couple years and i am sorry to hear of your brothers passing.......  last year i was nearly killed in a mining accident on jan 22nd....
after getting out of the hospital my brother wheeled me out on the ice just to spend time together...and to keep me fighting ..........this is what brothers and friends do....
   in remeberance i will drill a hole that wont be fished in rememberance of your brother and ask that the rst of you do the same>>>>>>.....
on the 8th day he created icefishing and on the 9th day he created vexilar........

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.