Author Topic: Cabelas Chubby Darter  (Read 4401 times)

Offline IceReaver

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Psalm 27
Cabelas Chubby Darter
« on: Nov 05, 2007, 11:59 AM »
I wanted to inform anyone frequenting these boards that Cabelas current has a sale on Salmo Chubby Darters.  They are available in 4 colors and 2 sizes [2 and 2 1/2 inch only] at the discount price of $4.88 each.  Including shipping on the minimum order between $0-$25.00 dollars (U.S. cheapest shipping) of $4.95, a maximum number of five can be purchased for $29.35 dollars bringing the total price per unit to $5.87 dollars.  In my local area, I cannot purchase these vertical jigs for cheaper so I wanted to inform my fellow ice junkies of a potential deal.

Offline jr_the_dj

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Cabelas Chubby Darter
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2007, 11:37 PM »
I looked on the site and I can't figure out how to get that pricing? Can you post a link?

Thanks for the info though!
Jiffy Ice Drills Pro-Staff
Aqua Vu Pro-Staff
HT Enterprises Pro-Staff
PK Lures Pro-Staff

Offline IceReaver

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Psalm 27
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2007, 08:49 AM »
The following link should take you directly to the bargain cave...and the Chubby Darter on sale

http://www.cabelas.COM/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21404-cat21406-cat21436&id=0048719191153a&navCount=7&podId=0048719&parentId=cat21436&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=OG&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat21436&hasJS=true

Or maybe not...I'm not sure why I can't follow the link back to Cabelas, however, if you get onto the site just click on the bargain cave, then the fishing subcategory on the left hand side of the screen, next the fishing tackle, and finally scroll down until you find the Salmo Chubby Darter.  Sorry the link doesn't go directly to the product!

Offline jr_the_dj

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2007, 08:54 AM »
Thanks!!
Jiffy Ice Drills Pro-Staff
Aqua Vu Pro-Staff
HT Enterprises Pro-Staff
PK Lures Pro-Staff

Offline IceReaver

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Psalm 27
« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2007, 09:12 AM »
I'm not certain why, but when I paste the hyperlink for the website, the COM in www.cabelas.com capitalizes and the O is replaced by 0 (zero).  In order to make the link work, replace the 0 (zero) with an O and the link goes directly to the correct page.  Any information from Mods as to what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.  ???

Thanks

Offline scavengerj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Warm hands, warm feet and tight lines!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2007, 12:15 PM »
Price sounds right. I had posted the other day that I bought them for under $5 from Cabela's.
DMS #525
AMSA #1102
OBPA
RFA #1053456E

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2007, 10:05 PM »
That's a great price...one of the best lures I have ever used for Eyes!

Offline Water Wolf

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice anglers walk on water.
« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2007, 07:43 PM »
Speaking of chubby darters, have any of you tried the giant chubby darters through the ice yet? ???

WW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.