Author Topic: x67 ice machine adn minn kota universal transducer  (Read 1639 times)

Offline kraz

• IceShanty Rookie
x67 ice machine adn minn kota universal transducer
« on: Oct 18, 2007, 09:59 AM »
Has anyone tried using the X67C ice machine with a minn kota universal tansducer?
I want to get another depth finder for the front of my boat, I would also like to get a depth finder for ice fishing.  If it works I can get both for the price of one.

any comments would be greatly appreciated.

kraz
Dan Kraz

Offline Hollywood703

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: x67 ice machine adn minn kota universal transducer
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2007, 10:03 AM »
Im not certain, however usually the "universal" means universal to their products. I did see recently (looking for an X67c myself) of a kit that included both the ice ducer and a Summer ducer, for about $40 more than the x67c ice model...If I come accross it I will post it. BTW Oudoorsportshop.com had x67c's for $247. and cabelas has a nice Kit right now for $299 which includes a nicer case, float, and a battery gauge. You obviously would need the skimmer transducer.

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Life's Tougher and Funner in Alaska;
Re: x67 ice machine adn minn kota universal transducer
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2007, 11:39 AM »
I have an X67C Ice Machine and you can usually get a summer transducer for free on the X67C for under $300 if you shop around. You can get the suction cup for it or a trolling motor mount as well, just go to http://www.lei-extras.com/store/default.asp for accessories and info on the X67C

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.