Author Topic: Buying a refurbished aqua vu from their fasctory outlet?  (Read 1811 times)

Offline walleye851

• Team IceShanty Regular
 Has anyone ever purchaesed an aqua vu form their factory store on their website?  It says that they all work but that they could have somthing on them that doesnt.  Is it worth the trouble?
"fish on"

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
Re: Buying a refurbished aqua vu from their fasctory outlet?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2007, 07:54 PM »
A refurbished unit will work perfectly. It is going to be a used / returned unit that had been or became defective. These units will work very well and for the price are hard to beat. They may look a little rough around the edges but should come to you in perfect working order. I would have bought one of these in a heartbeat if they were available when I purchased mine.

:tipup:

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2007, 11:53 AM »
I agree with Lobes. These units have been reconditioned at the factory because someone returned them to a store. Everything gets checked out and adjusted so that it should be 100%. I think they still have the warranty also. There is almost no chance that a refurbished unit will not be working correctly out of the box.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline shootnmiss09

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2007, 08:49 PM »
Does Vexilar seel reconditioned ones? I couldn;t find it on tehre webiste but i coulda missed it
$~I'd Rather be FISHING right now~$

~IcE FiShErMeN wAlK oN wAtEr~

"Here's the deal...I'm the best there is!" -Ricky Bobby

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2007, 12:10 PM »
Does Vexilar seel reconditioned ones? I couldn;t find it on tehre webiste but i coulda missed it

Look on their homepage under vexilar factory outlet. They have some FL18 ultra packs left and the rest of the 18s seem to be sold out. I think summer is the time to look for a refurbished Vex.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.