Author Topic: Anyone been out on Jimmerson?  (Read 974 times)

Offline longfin

• IceShanty Rookie
Anyone been out on Jimmerson?
« on: Jan 23, 2007, 10:52 AM »
I am planning on going out to jimmerson lake this weekend.  We are supposed to have a couple more cold nights that will help for the weekend.  I have never fished it.  does anyone have any info on this lake?

Offline hardysf

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anyone been out on Jimmerson?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2007, 11:37 AM »
wide open. There is a patch of ice in one bay. Doubtful that it will be safe. There are many other spots in Steuben county I have been fishing in the last week.

Offline longfin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2007, 11:57 AM »
wide open. There is a patch of ice in one bay. Doubtful that it will be safe. There are many other spots in Steuben county I have been fishing in the last week.
Thanks for the info.  Maybe I will try Wible lake in Kendallvile.  I have had good success on that little lake.  Although this summer the surrounding property was up for auction.

Offline Ice_Fly

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2007, 08:50 PM »
Yes the property was up for auction but it didn't sell. The highest bid was for 1.75million but I guess the reserve was 2 million dollars or something like that. They took the cash box down but are still allowed to fish. We slaughtered the gill there about every evening this fall. I have never icefished it but am going to try if it gets some good ice. There are several inlets/outlets in that lake with some crazy currents so be careful!!

chris

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.