Author Topic: "Back at It Again"  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
"Back at It Again"
« on: Dec 09, 2006, 07:23 PM »
Well me and Jon Boat Jim,decided to try another pond today,when we arrived it was cold,to find 2"-2-1/2" of good Ice,so we proceeded to fish,the bite was pretrty consistent all day,we probably caught 100 or more gills,took 28 nice 8"-9-1/2"er's,it will lock back up tonight Im sure,so I might have one more day to play............lol... .........heres a couple pictures and a video from today.

Here I am with a poop eating grin on!!!!!!!!

Heres Jon Boat Jim with 2 9"er's!!!!!!!!

Hope ya had a good time Jimbo!!!!!!!!

Just click on the video!!!!!!!

Offline pikemaster789

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: "Back at It Again"
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2006, 07:24 PM »
nice pile of gills, im jealous, your further south than I , and you have more ice  :(

this is unfair

The official Padwan Shirt of the MIRC    MIRC! iced out!

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2006, 08:31 PM »
nice pile of gills, im jealous, your further south than I , and you have more ice  :(

this is unfair

Well if it makes you feel any better our lakes are either unsafe or wide open down here except for may some channels.
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline jigginstick

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jig Jig Jig
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2006, 07:48 AM »
Video now huh Jimmy, kewl keep it up I like to see whats up.

Offline pikemaster789

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2006, 08:53 AM »
Well if it makes you feel any better our lakes are either unsafe or wide open down here except for may some channels.

im in the same boat? ont the same ice? either way same situation here, and its leaving this week
                      The official Padwan Shirt of the MIRC    MIRC! iced out!

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 10, 2006, 09:12 AM »
im in the same boat? ont the same ice? either way same situation here, and its leaving this week

What I meant was we only have safe ice on small ponds here. (and that is marginal)  Anything bigger is a no go. I got that impression it was the same up your way. At least that's what my friend in Gladwin says.
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline indyshellcracker

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 12, 2006, 01:39 AM »
Swedish Pimple...nice bunch of gills, you 2 kicked ass. Looks like you had some fun. I noticed one thing, while you were taking a picture of jonboat Jim, I think I see your spring bobber hammering down?? Damn I hate when that happens. If the fish don't bite for and hour, walk over to the edge of the pond and take a leak, they will bite then. I fished a new pond once, I had 2 poles out in the same spot for around 2 hours without a bite. So I walked over to the other side of the (small) pond and drilled 2 more holes. When I went back to get my poles, there was only 1......wonderful....th en my friend told me he has these big hybrids stocked in there. I never told him what happened?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.