New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Bills thread for 2023-24  (Read 28418 times)

Offline Zeker259

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Bills thread for 2023-24
« Reply #240 on: Jan 07, 2024, 02:24 PM »

Fishy, Fishy down the hole. Please come here and bend my pole. I jig and jig you take my hook and then I take you home to cook.

Offline TheWasp74

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On!
« Reply #241 on: Jan 07, 2024, 03:01 PM »
GO BILLS!!!!!!

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #242 on: Jan 07, 2024, 03:17 PM »
WE ARE IN !!!!!!!!!
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #243 on: Jan 07, 2024, 03:32 PM »
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #244 on: Jan 07, 2024, 05:45 PM »
Yep!!!! seed?

2 seed would be soooo much better....   so figure we won't get it🙄

BS....    Bills should romp.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #245 on: Jan 08, 2024, 04:18 AM »
well josh again  beautiful  pass into the end zone directly  to a miami player ....... but a win is a win !  the big secret  to winning ......play teams that suck more then you!!!!

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #246 on: Jan 08, 2024, 04:42 AM »

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #247 on: Jan 08, 2024, 07:26 AM »
Indeed it wasn’t pretty, but it was a win. The defense had a great second half even with some key injuries. It takes a huge effort to travel to Buffalo in January and win a playoff game.

Per the nfl schedule, I’ll be ice fishing Saturday!

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #248 on: Jan 08, 2024, 08:27 AM »
The Bills will need better performances coming into the playoffs. These squeaking by wins won’t cut it!!
“Saving the perch population, one walleye at a time”-reeleyz 2021

Don’t worry Freddie, Hot bite is at 11:00!!😜

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #249 on: Jan 08, 2024, 08:53 AM »
thats  right KP  ...again   allen plays wreckless and  makes  some  bad decessions.......they  just got  bye these teams  i still say allen is the  most over rated  quarter back in the  NFL

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #250 on: Jan 08, 2024, 12:21 PM »
thats  right KP  ...again   allen plays wreckless and  makes  some  bad decessions.......they  just got  bye these teams  i still say allen is the  most over rated  quarter back in the  NFL

I won't say overrated he just very high risk very high reward not may players can do what he does and to make the mistakes he does and still win 11 games a year for the last 4 years
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #251 on: Jan 08, 2024, 07:12 PM »
Allen was pretty bad statistically in the last 3 games, and you could say that if he played better the Bills would have won each of those games by double digit margins. The opposite seems to be true much of the time, look at the awesome stats he put up in the game against the Eagles this season, and in some of his previous years' playoff games that they lost. His QB rating was phenomenal in those losses.

The stout defense has been the reason for most of their wins this season, definitely the last 3 anyway. We as Bills fans should celebrate this change because they might actually get to the SB for the 1st time with Allen as QB by playing elite defense for a change.

Just my .02 ;)
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #252 on: Jan 09, 2024, 06:24 AM »
Allen was pretty bad statistically in the last 3 games, and you could say that if he played better the Bills would have won each of those games by double digit margins. The opposite seems to be true much of the time, look at the awesome stats he put up in the game against the Eagles this season, and in some of his previous years' playoff games that they lost. His QB rating was phenomenal in those losses.

The stout defense has been the reason for most of their wins this season, definitely the last 3 anyway. We as Bills fans should celebrate this change because they might actually get to the SB for the 1st time with Allen as QB by playing elite defense for a change.

Just my .02 ;)
Well put. But you damn sure was bashing them a few weeks ago. Lol

Dagum it why you gotta be negative on my boy. If he were the most overrated he wouldn’t be number 1 in the stats dept.

Yes they includes his interceptions, everything else is so high it over turns the int
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #253 on: Jan 09, 2024, 06:46 AM »
why am i  neg????  because  sometime in my life i want to see the bills  win a  superbowl and  he's  not super  bowl material  he  barely  got past new  england ......... only thing he has  going  for him he he will run the  ball and he has a  great arm  ask  anyone  that  has caught  a interception .....  he's  honestly  believing all the  blind  worship that  fans   are talking ......again  he  makes poor decessions  and  hers  wreckless  ....... cowboys  we  won  by running the  ball  rest of the  games  he's  screwed up  every time  and  the defence kept us in the  game  .......buffalo is  doing ok  because of the line  not  allen....i can't  believe  no one  else  sees this...it's  like  the  josh allen  cult

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #254 on: Jan 09, 2024, 05:16 PM »
Number 17 is the Messiah of the western half of NY. Nearly walks on water that is not frozen as we need to wait for.  ::)

When the Bills win the SB, 3/4 of the baby boys born in Buffalo in the 3 years that follow that win are going to be named " Josh Allen " as their first and middle name plus their surname.  ???

JESUS has the name " JOSH " tattooed on his forearm  ;D

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #255 on: Jan 09, 2024, 05:22 PM »
 :roflmao:

Offline IceSpartan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #256 on: Jan 09, 2024, 05:24 PM »
Go Lions!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #257 on: Jan 09, 2024, 05:35 PM »
who ????

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #258 on: Jan 10, 2024, 05:46 AM »
who ????

If the Bills weren’t still in it I would be rooting for the lions .

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #259 on: Jan 10, 2024, 05:56 AM »
  If the Bills weren’t still in it I would be rooting for the lions .

Expecting that you will come through and post one of your game-specific cartoons within a couple of days. Maybe a snorting bison wearing number 90 bending a STEEL I-beam over a dead steelers player.

Nobody hates the LIONS.

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #260 on: Jan 10, 2024, 06:06 AM »
I won't say overrated he just very high risk very high reward not may players can do what he does and to make the mistakes he does and still win 11 games a year for the last 4 years

Josh Allen is as tough and durable as they come. Plays like a linebacker, and can take a hit from anyone and get up unscathed. That is worth a lot to a team also, seeing your QB being a BADASS and not a primadonna can really keep everyone fired up and playing hard for 60 minutes !!!!!!!!      :flex:

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #261 on: Jan 10, 2024, 06:40 AM »

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #262 on: Jan 10, 2024, 08:22 AM »
allen  would  be  half decent if  he  didn't hand the  ball to the opposition all the time ........if your man is  covered  don't throw to him .....just saying

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #263 on: Jan 10, 2024, 08:38 AM »

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #264 on: Jan 10, 2024, 09:32 AM »
Expecting that you will come through and post one of your game-specific cartoons within a couple of days. Maybe a snorting bison wearing number 90 bending a STEEL I-beam over a dead steelers player.

Nobody hates the LIONS.
Bears fan here, I hate the lions.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #265 on: Jan 10, 2024, 10:12 AM »
Bears fan here, I hate the lions.

Gonna be a titanic game!!!!
Allen is gonna rise to the occasion! Mark my words!!!!!!
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #266 on: Jan 10, 2024, 02:44 PM »
allen  would  be  half decent if  he  didn't hand the  ball to the opposition all the time ........if your man is  covered  don't throw to him .....just saying

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #267 on: Jan 10, 2024, 02:45 PM »

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #268 on: Jan 10, 2024, 05:04 PM »
yup  snow snow  snow  just what we  need to help with the ice   >:(

Offline eyehi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #269 on: Jan 10, 2024, 08:19 PM »
For god sakes I would hope the bills can beat the Steelers…. Lots of good teams in the afc … hey dacker how about lions vs bills Super Bowl 😄
Budweiser pro staff

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.