Author Topic: Wolfeboro  (Read 973 times)

Offline Serveert

• IceShanty Rookie
Wolfeboro
« on: Feb 22, 2022, 10:41 PM »
Great weekend with the fam.  Come to realize that s Wolfeboro bay is slow, kind of confirmed by my visit from Ken St Pierre, great guy.    Absence of panfish is clear  which you need to keep things active..  Out there 4 days, mostly in the 4-6 hour range.  Day 1 got a little laker. We packed up and thought that squall was heading north, 100 yards from shore we all had to get on the ground so we didn't get blown into open water at shore...little scary at the time but laughs now.  Day 2, tried the western side, full skunk.  Day 3, perfect out there, figured they'd be flying...saved the day by one of the not so uncommon Pyrone's disease lakers.  Not a whine from my kids all day deserved a tow back in. Few hours this morning tucked in tight nothing,, small cusk just over a foot on the lines.  Of course when you find sweet digs the fishing has to suck a little bit.  One more trip in 2 weeks, worried about the shorelines even with a week under freezing coming after tomorrow..convinced my man to throttle back his bubblers, but think we might be taking the canoe off the rack? 

Fun derby last week, but still feeling it,  half mile out in 10 inches of slush on Ossipee.    About a fish per guy, couple nice browns.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Wolfeboro
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2022, 04:56 AM »
Congrats! Let’s see those Browns?

Peyronie’s disease  :roflmao:  that’s good!
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Online Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2022, 06:56 AM »
Congrats man we were on winnisqaum trying out some new turf only caught a couple dink Lakers and a perch. Always did well on Ossipee with whites.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline Serveert

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2022, 07:56 PM »
Sorry Aqua, no pics of the browns on my phone...don't worry they weren't salmon, we got a couple of those too.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2022, 08:01 PM »
Sorry Aqua, no pics of the browns on my phone...don't worry they weren't salmon, we got a couple of those too.

Oh I don’t doubt that just enjoy Browns from there, always pretty fish from the Bearcamp
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline Serveert

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23, 2022, 08:14 PM »
Yep, my buddy got a nice one last year around 3#, it's a nice addition to the mix on a 2 trap lake.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.