Author Topic: S Wolfeboro  (Read 832 times)

Offline Serveert

• IceShanty Rookie
S Wolfeboro
« on: Feb 01, 2022, 11:44 PM »
Man would love for a report worth reading but...took 6 guys I play tennis with up for the weekend (insert pansy joke here I can take it!).  1 guy who had his own stuff and 5 more.  Got in two good hours Friday pre dusk with 4 of us that I really thought would produce something but no.  Saturday we got out in the storm...bearable but at some point your stuff stops working.  Couldn't land a thing...deep, tight, high, low.  In hindsight, should've loaded up on med+ shiners and heavier weights, newbies manning their traps with slush will kill a dainty smelt in 20 seconds.  Oh well, that's the whole thing, gaining experience.  Appreciate all the info here...not nearly the sportsman half of you guys on here are but love the sport and love spreading it to those who would otherwise never set foot on the ice.  I'll be on Ossipee for the Derby and then back to Wolfeboro 2x....got decent stuff here on the Northshore MA so hope to be out this weekend.  Good Luck all, hope I can make this a good season.

Offline Dickbakers

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: S Wolfeboro
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2022, 07:00 AM »
Trying to picture all of you in sneakers and shorts.
Wish had better luck.
Dick

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2022, 07:17 AM »
Trying to picture all of you in sneakers and shorts.
Wish had better luck.
Dick

Lmfaooo! Well done.
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline Serveert

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2022, 09:22 PM »
Touche Dick...well played.  Not too far off for one guy...he went out with us Saturday in sweatpants and lasted 30 minutes before he had to go back and regroup..he's French if that matters!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.