Author Topic: Boreas wind rider floating bibs  (Read 580 times)

Offline dunphy11

• Team IceShanty Addict
Boreas wind rider floating bibs
« on: Dec 29, 2021, 05:04 AM »
Looking for new bibs , tried some on at bass pro/ cabelas and did not like the weight and fit of their selections.
Anyone tried these and have any input??? I hate buying an item without trying on first, but. TIA

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Boreas wind rider floating bibs
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2021, 07:09 AM »
I have the previous version (2 years ago) of the Windrider float bibs... They are the only set I've had so I can't really compare but they seem to be good quality and holding up well.
Windrider is a sponsor hear and they regularly post and are part of the shanty community, customer service is great.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline dunphy11

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2021, 08:56 AM »
I have the previous version (2 years ago) of the Windrider float bibs... They are the only set I've had so I can't really compare but they seem to be good quality and holding up well.
Windrider is a sponsor hear and they regularly post and are part of the shanty community, customer service is great.
How was the fit,true to size? Also wonder about the weight of the bibs?

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2021, 09:53 AM »
I went with the wind riders because other members on here mentioned that they were a bit lighter than most and didn't overheat you... but again they're the only set I've worn so tough to compare. From what I remember the sizing was close to true.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2021, 04:04 PM »
I finally upgraded everything ..I bought these striker apex bibs last week and some  new Baffin control max boots ..tons of cake but I needed new stuff ..after buying some new rain gear from striker for the open water season I have really feel in love with their gear

when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2021, 04:35 PM »
Like said above they are a sponsor and will answer your questions...
https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?board=247.0 
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.