Author Topic: Nordic Legend E-Drill  (Read 1172 times)

Offline jcrow75

• Team IceShanty Regular
Nordic Legend E-Drill
« on: Dec 19, 2021, 06:32 PM »
I was looking at these and like the drill adapter. Unfortunately, they never seem to be in stock. There is a set with the adapter and nylon auger. Does anyone have one of these? Does the nylon auger really hold up? I would think they are very light. I would worry about the durability.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Nordic Legend E-Drill
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2021, 06:54 PM »
They would work just fine ..I have the HT E-Drill and I believe the Nordic is also made by HT . There are several other composite augers out there to choose from ..are you planning on using the Clam Plate ? What drill are you planning to use ?

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/e-drill-nylon-hand-auger-kit?a=2214885
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline jcrow75

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2021, 08:43 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I have the M18 Fuel. I won't be using a Clam plate. There is an adapter that you can get with it. What I really wanted is just the adapter but that is never in stock, and I have not seen another one like it. Looking for that lead me to wonder about the nylon auger.

I saw it here:

https://nordic-legend.com/ice-augers?product_id=242

The adapter only:

https://nordic-legend.com/ice-augers?product_id=275

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Owesome_Otter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2021, 07:57 AM »
I have one and it held up well last season for me without issue. I have the 6" model and it tears through ice and it doesn't suck battery with my Dewalt drill. I previously had an extension for another auger and it transferred without issue to the Nordic Legend. They are shipped by HT Industries so like hardwater stated, it is basically the same thing. I also don't use the disc that it came with and instead use the Ice Master adapter, but that's just personal preference.

Offline jcrow75

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2021, 06:56 PM »
I have one and it held up well last season for me without issue. I have the 6" model and it tears through ice and it doesn't suck battery with my Dewalt drill. I previously had an extension for another auger and it transferred without issue to the Nordic Legend. They are shipped by HT Industries so like hardwater stated, it is basically the same thing. I also don't use the disc that it came with and instead use the Ice Master adapter, but that's just personal preference.

Thanks, I appreciate your suggestions. I like the one on the E-Drill as the drill itself is held in the clamp so that basically both handles are as one piece.

Offline jcrow75

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2021, 06:58 PM »
I got you now .. they are a lil scarce..and pricey if you can find them ..If I kick across one I will let you know .

https://www.scheels.com/p/ht-enterprises-universal-cordless-drill-extension-w%2F-adapter/02933300924.html?store=&msclkid=c01ec767f4a71a0f5aa9a6a79a429e16&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing%20Shopping&utm_term=4585100933906018&utm_content=Bing%20Shopping_24%20-%20Ice%20Fishing

Holy crap! on the nordic-legend site they are $54. I want it but $85 is silly money for that.  Thanks for looking! I didn't think about looking there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.