Author Topic: has any one fished mashaug lake in ct  (Read 1154 times)

Offline patt hunter

• IceShanty Rookie
has any one fished mashaug lake in ct
« on: Feb 01, 2021, 11:25 AM »
how huch ice is on the lake if any one has fished it  :tipup:

Offline woodstock60

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: has any one fished mashaug lake in ct
« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2021, 05:25 PM »
Fished it saturday,  there was between 3.5 and 5",  lot of snow areas so i cant speak for the whole lake. I imagine after all this snow you wont venture out that far, just spud your way and bring a friend

Offline Jlinds1215

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01, 2021, 06:42 PM »
Sunday there was 5 to 6 from launch to first island not a single flag and no one else was going to flags

Offline JWK3986

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2021, 10:45 AM »
Yeah, I was on the corner of the launch cove Sunday with my family, only put out a couple tilts cuz I was more focused on keeping a nice fire going for my nieces to stay warm, but not one flag in probably around 3 hours, and only one person put of about ten or 12 that I saw coming in caught anything, and it was just a few perch. As for ice I saw at least 3 to four inches about a hundred feet off the shoreline.

A couple guys told me on our way out Bigelow wasn't much different, a couple rainbows for one guy they said and nobody else got a single flag. 

Hopefully the snow doesn't kill the ice there, I'm trying to get out there or to Coventry for an overnighter to jig for walleye.

Offline E-man

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2021, 08:23 AM »
Fished it Saturday. Good day on lmb and smb. One walleye at 1pm. 6 in everywhere I drilled.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.