Author Topic: Bubblers ? And Crystal Lake So MAD  (Read 3839 times)

Offline TT

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Bubblers ? And Crystal Lake So MAD
« Reply #30 on: Feb 02, 2021, 08:18 AM »
Could this be considered as harassment.

Offline TheJigginJerk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Feb 02, 2021, 11:20 AM »
Get a lawyer to right a letter to each neighbor saying they are being a nuisance and making it difficult to enjoy your property.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #32 on: Feb 02, 2021, 12:56 PM »
Scott makes a good point.  First hunting property in New Mitford CT...that sounds self defeating.  Just like lake front property in this state.  Not my idea of a good time.  The market us hot...sell that house and move to somewhere with better neighbors.  You'll need a lawyer and a lot of money to file for an injunction to get your neighbors to stop.

Offline PikeKing23

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Go Big or Go Home!
« Reply #33 on: Feb 02, 2021, 01:30 PM »
This may fall under the Sportsmans Harassment Law (paraphrase).  Your neighbors seem to be blocking your access to enjoy public resources that you have paid for a license to enjoy.  In the law's eyes, it may be the same as somebody physically blocking your access to public land because they don't want you to shoot bambi.  This is against the law.  We have rights as sportsman to access and enjoy these resources.  If your neighbor is impeding that from your own property, you may have a case.  It might be a stretch, though.  Not sure.  You'll have to contact a lawyer.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #34 on: Feb 02, 2021, 04:06 PM »
If its a public waterbody then it's a public right of way, certainly an angle to take but again better have some cash to battle.

I tried doing this with the town of Monterey mass because they draw down Garfield lake so much the main lake is inaccesable due to springs.  The state and town pointed fingers at eachother DEC who approves the permit wouldn't play ball either.  You need a good lawyer and tons of money to take them to task.  I gave up at that point.

Offline E-man

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Feb 05, 2021, 12:33 PM »
I would ask town for big tax break on property tax. No access for season drives down your value

Offline gunvault

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #36 on: Feb 05, 2021, 03:30 PM »
Hello
  Is the sportsmans club not right there near those bubblers? Maybe they could HELP, they must not appreciate, not being able to walk out from there building. Best of luck

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.