The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Any Pike leads for Fenton, Holly, Hartland area?  (Read 378 times)

Offline r3kenned

• Team IceShanty Regular
Any Pike leads for Fenton, Holly, Hartland area?
« on: Jan 28, 2021, 03:33 PM »
I live and work in the Fenton, Holly, Hartland area and am trying to find a new pike spearing spot.  I know many people can be guarded about giving away their spot, but hoping someone is willing to share their knowledge with me.  I know a few lakes to go to that will have a lot of action, but the pike are small.  I am tired of catching the small hammer handles on tipups and seeing ones too small to spear.   I tried Big 7 Lakes.  lots of panfish but no pike.  Fished Tipsico, saw one good one and a few small, pulled in a bass on a tipup, but not much action in 2 days of fishing. Slow gong on Tyrone Lake as well.  I never have any luck at Bush Lake or Crotched Lake in Holly after a few long sits.  I am wiling to provide info back about busy lakes that are great to take kids (lots of action, just small).  Let me know if you are willing to share.

Offline Doeslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Any Pike leads for Fenton, Holly, Hartland area?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2021, 06:25 PM »
That area gets fished pretty hard..... Got a couple good spots up here by birch run area ish.... If your really looking to stay that far south try goodrich mill pond... Been a few years but ive seen some 30+ inchers come through the ice out there.... Shoot me a pm.... Not looking to put my best pike lake on blast lol.... But an interesting lake you coukd try is lake lancer in gladwin.... Tons of pike and no size limit there so stab til you cant stab no more
Catch and release, into the grease!
"gotta be somebody needs some killin" ~ Major Payne

Offline r3kenned

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Any Pike leads for Fenton, Holly, Hartland area?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2021, 07:38 AM »
PM sent, Thank you!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.