Author Topic: Otter Pro Hub cabin  (Read 1124 times)

Offline TRT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Trout/Salmon
Otter Pro Hub cabin
« on: Dec 10, 2019, 02:25 PM »
I opened and set up the unit wow nice hub. Mrs immediately gave me a perverse comment
upon entering. Unit looks well built, heavily insulated with all the storage pouches in sides
and roof.     

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
Re: Otter Pro Hub cabin
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2019, 07:57 PM »
I recently received the Pro Resort and I am very impressed by the quality of this hub. I have been a big Otter fan since 2003 when I bought my Otter Village.I  have since bought a two man (I can't remember which one). I still have them both , but they aren't insulated. Both have been put thru the ringer and have preformed flawlessly.
I have taken the tent off the big tub and will use it to haul the gear and the insulated hub around. On overnight trips, I put an air mattress and a sleeping bag in it and I sleep like a baby. I'll bring it inside the hub at night to do this. I can't wait to test it out on an over nighter.    :tipup:

Wyo Ice
RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline Arlberg20

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Otter Pro Hub cabin
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2019, 02:26 PM »
just recently bought the cabin. I have used it twice. I am having a heck of a time setting it up. I was hoping its just stiff and would loosen up but it feels like I am going to break something. I also have an older resort from about 4 years ago and there is no problem setting that one up. I do like the ice lock system in the corners, it really snugs it down to the ice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.