New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: A New York Event For Kids  (Read 632 times)

Offline Rangerclay

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My fishin' buddies!
A New York Event For Kids
« on: May 05, 2006, 07:03 AM »
Hi Guys and Gals!

I would like to share with my ice fishing buddies an event I am the coordinator of.

It is almost time for our North Country Sportfishing Camp.  Our camp is a 501c3 non for profit event.  The goal of North Country Sportfishing Camp is to give kids ages 8-16, a better understanding and appreciation for sportfishing, conservation, aquatic ecology, and angler ethics. Campers are given many opportunites during the weekend program to participate in several fishing related activities. Camp instructors are SAREP certified sportfishing instructors and are ready to share their sportfishing knowledge, skills, and experience with youth.

Camp is the weekend of June 16-18 and is a great way to spend Fathers Day with your child.  If anyone is interested in camp you can go to www.ncfishingcamp.com for more information and pictures.  Or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

We are also in need of adult leaders to assist us with camp.  Especially the areas of fly casting and fly tying.  If you are available that weekend and would like to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!
Joe

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.