Author Topic: Navionics "On-The-Fly" Boating App update  (Read 574 times)

Offline papadarv

• Team IceShanty Regular
Navionics "On-The-Fly" Boating App update
« on: Sep 26, 2019, 08:37 AM »
Sept 10 Navionics Boating App release now has "On-The-Fly" Marker. When you get a strike, tap the screen on the marker Icon lower left, a marker is automatic placed on your GPS spot. Long time in comming. Prior to this feature, it was nearly impossible to mark an exact spot on the App after you hook a fish.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Navionics "On-The-Fly" Boating App update
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2019, 09:26 AM »
Very nice feature .. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just got a Garmin EchoMap Plus 43cv..i am enjoying the Chart plotting/QuickDraw mapping/upload ..and Garmin's Active Captain app..i am also trying to get my maps onto the Navionics app ..its a process and not cut and try instructions
..I have uploaded some maps to Navionics but those have yet to be "published" on the Navionics app ..the QuickDraw uploading was EZPZ via Garmin Connect and was practically instantaneously uploaded to the ActiveCaptain app. Although I don't have the Navionics app it does offer some nice features ..especially for the ice fisherman .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Navionics "On-The-Fly" Boating App update
« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2019, 12:36 PM »
Also like the feature to add color shading to the depth ranges that you choose.  Makes is easier to see the water you want to fish.
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.