Author Topic: Icefishing sunapee  (Read 619 times)

Offline Mr Mom

• IceShanty Rookie
Icefishing sunapee
« on: Feb 25, 2019, 09:54 AM »
I am new to ice fishing. I tried it 2 weeks ago in a folding ice house. Wind sucks. It took my sled akd house down the lake. Lol I took a truck bed camper on a trailer out and it took 2 for wheelers and 8 guys to move it. So a couple thoughts 1 would snowboards under the wheels work better for moving it? And 2 I've been on newfound lake with a freind but that's an hour away i am only 15 min from sunapee but there seems to be water at all the boat landings I know of. So 1 is it safe out there? Who do I get out there and what is the best place to go?
Ps dont feel me being next to you is competition because I dont catch anything EVER I just enjoy the sport. The biggest fish I ever caught is a 20 lake trout 2 weeks ago.

Offline TheCrittaC

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Set the hook!
Re: Icefishing sunapee
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2019, 09:55 AM »
I've gotten on at the beach at the state park before, have you tried getting on there?

Offline Mr Mom

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2019, 10:19 AM »
I was going to try today but like I said I'm new and unless I see F350s and tractor trailers I'm a bit sketchy on pulling my trailer out there. Lol I also want to take my daughters out and always my dog I just dont want to go swimming this time of year.

Offline Mr Mom

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2019, 10:42 AM »
Just a few pics of newfound fishing Last weekend.

Offline Dieseldog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2019, 06:18 PM »
Love your pics, especially the last one with your buddy.
I plan to live forever. So far so good!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.