New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: lost shanty  (Read 1159 times)

Offline r62886

• IceShanty Rookie
lost shanty
« on: Feb 14, 2019, 07:27 AM »
Anyone find a shanty in New London NY? I lost the shanty on Saturday February 9th. My tailgate opened and the shanty must have fallen out. I was only 15 minutes from my fishing spot when I noticed my tailgate was open and immediately returned to the site. I was fishing on the barge canal in New London and traveled back and forth several times but did not find my shanty. If you have any information, please call me at 315-363-7701.
Thank you

Offline icejohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • kids love fishing too, take one
Re: lost shanty
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2019, 08:48 AM »
Several years ago same happened to me...also went back and forth...nothing!
Then advertised in local pennysaver/shopper and after it came out I got a call....somebody that lived near where it slid out picked it up but after seeing the add...called me...got it back, he didn't want a reward but gave him some fish and took him and his daughter out fishing....it was a good experience for them...hopefully you'll have same results....I feel your pain.

fordman

« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2019, 10:21 AM »
Anyone find a shanty in New London NY? I lost the shanty on Saturday February 9th. My tailgate opened and the shanty must have fallen out. I was only 15 minutes from my fishing spot when I noticed my tailgate was open and immediately returned to the site. I was fishing on the barge canal in New London and traveled back and forth several times but did not find my shanty. If you have any information, please call me at 315-363-7701.
Thank you
should call the local police right away. Se thing happened to me and a buddy. Left on thruwway ext 25 got to exit 31 nothing in the back of truck 1000$ s lost call state boys they found all of it we only lost a few plyers and a flag came off tip up. Scary super lucky

fordman

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2019, 10:22 AM »
should call the local police right away. Se thing happened to me and a buddy. Left on thruwway ext 25 got to exit 31 nothing in the back of truck 1000$ s lost call state boys they found all of it we only lost a few plyers and a flag came off tip up. Scary super lucky
everything fell out around exit 25

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.