Author Topic: SpeedyWorm.com  (Read 1266 times)

Offline ShuMugen

• Team IceShanty Regular
SpeedyWorm.com
« on: Nov 30, 2018, 09:36 AM »
This is just a review, and my experience on this company. Admin please delete this if I am not following the correct content for ice shanty rules.

SO... I just received in my Spikes from Speedyworms.com about two weeks ago and paid $22.50 shipped for 1000 Pcs. I have never been a Fan of Wax worms as may people that I know including myself have seen them die with in a week, or even freeze inside a bait pucks. I am Very please on how fast they arrive from USPS, it took two days and I did not even have a single spike die or anything smashing the package at all. As for the Price, I think it is more than fair, but the shipping cost was a little high in my books, $11 for 1000pcs and $11.50 for shipping, but than again Cabela's sell spikes at 4.50 for a 50 count so yes you are saving a ton of money on one or two trips depending on that species your looking for. Over all I like how healthy the spikes were and compared them to the Local Cabelas store bought ones and they were twice the size. Would do business again with them and wanted to pass my thoughts.

/

Sponsors: OstarMotorSports /1320DTR / Team Shinobi

Offline Crazy Tom

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: SpeedyWorm.com
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2018, 10:23 AM »
The subject Name had me assuming the thread content was something totally different.  ;D

Offline Bigassbassman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New home, MA-->CO
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2018, 12:23 PM »
Good to know, thanks Shu --- I recently ordered from Ja-Da bait, and it was free shipping but SLOW.  Took almost two weeks to arrive.  I'll keep speedyworm in mind for the future.  Truth be told, I don't even use spikes and waxies very much anymore.  Mostly soft plastics now.
Flags up, gentlemen!!!

Offline TimK

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2018, 12:33 PM »
Great to know!! Was just thinking about where to get some spikes from this winter.  NW CO is a desert for finding stuff like that.
Friends don't let Friends use Tip-Ups

Offline 59Cummins

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2018, 11:09 PM »
Will they stay alive for the season?
Doing it better than I did it yesterday.

Offline Crazy Tom

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 02, 2018, 03:58 PM »
^^ Time will tell

Offline Greeleygrassman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 02, 2018, 07:01 PM »
Good to know...thanks

Offline Icer for life

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 02, 2018, 07:19 PM »
Good Stuff!  I was just on their site......has anyone had any experience with "mummy worms"?

In my 50 years of ice experience, I have never heard of them.  I'm a waxy guy, was just curious.

Offline ShuMugen

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 03, 2018, 09:25 AM »
Will they stay alive for the season?

just as long you keep them in the bait puck and in the fridge. I have had them last as long as late summer, but you will get one or two that transform into the hard shell form before they move to the next stage of larva.
/

Sponsors: OstarMotorSports /1320DTR / Team Shinobi

Offline lovetofishnow

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 04, 2018, 02:26 PM »
Does crappie like them as much as waxies?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.