New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Rushford Lakew  (Read 596 times)

Offline jimski2

• Team IceShanty Addict
Rushford Lakew
« on: Nov 19, 2018, 08:38 PM »
While driving by this morning the lake was covered with ice and snow. A good
lake for walleye and rainbow trout. How much ice? Someone could report it. Cold spell coming next week.
You can not take too many perch, unless you can not clean them, give them to your friends and neighbors to clean and cook. The more perch you take, the faster and bigger the rest  will grow. The walleyes and bass will survive from fry to fingerlings.

luv2fish2

Re: Rushford Lakew
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2018, 08:53 PM »
i'm not sure it's all the way down yet but i'll ck harwoods is froze but hey won't survive the warm up i ck harwoods it's not even close so i can't imagine rushford is better

Offline jimski2

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2018, 08:34 AM »
Rushford Lake was drawn down October first.
You can not take too many perch, unless you can not clean them, give them to your friends and neighbors to clean and cook. The more perch you take, the faster and bigger the rest  will grow. The walleyes and bass will survive from fry to fingerlings.

luv2fish2

« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2018, 10:20 AM »
not from what i seen second week in october only minimally ,  they were working on the dam, and i live on hardy's corners ( between rushford and cuba ) i don't get by it but once or twice a week

luv2fish2

« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2018, 11:42 AM »
Jimski u got me thinking i drove by this morn yeah i see they dropped the lake way down again (i'd guess more than 40-50 feet it's just a stream by the launch ) it's wide open from the launch to the dam seems to be a pretty good current going through my view

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.