Author Topic: Clam sled lights  (Read 644 times)

Offline Fishtrekker

• Team IceShanty Regular
Clam sled lights
« on: Sep 24, 2018, 01:55 PM »
I'm looking for some Clam sled lights, the ones that come in a three pack. Anyone have a set they are looking to get rid of?  Or similar ones? Any pro's/con's to them? As flush to the mounting surface as possible is better but the clam sled lights would be right up my alley.

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Clam sled lights
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2018, 02:47 PM »
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline Fishtrekker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2018, 04:00 PM »
I did come across these last night in my search but 6 would be even better. Have you run them? Do they hold up the abuse of our Minnesota winters?

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2018, 07:09 AM »
I ordered a very similar model off Amazon and yes, they hold up to our winters. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Offline Bubba340

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2018, 07:39 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073S6WRZJ/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A1B2SF9J2WBIQS&psc=1

Way cheaper than the Clam ones.

Thanks for this,  I have been watching the clams but cant see their high prices esp since most things I buy from clam break on the first trip out...these look great

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Sep 26, 2018, 11:20 AM »
I ordered the 8" model from that manufacturer.  Easy to install and they hold up.  Looked at the Clam ones, and these look very similar. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.